Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - March 2007 #3

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Default Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - March 2007 #3

Hi girls,

Here's to many BFPs this month! Remember, every new cycle is a chance at achieving your dream...

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows
    Sarah_H - [email protected]
    Cailin - [email protected]
    sushee - [email protected]
    tiggy - [email protected]

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Catch up on your old thread here

Ok,I posted, but I can't see it??
    Anyway, EJE - Congratulations on your BFP!! So very happy for you

Nic

Talking

CONGRATULATIONS EJE!!!! What wonderful news for you!!

Carrie - Good luck for your scan tomorrow. How many days stimming are you? My next scan is Fri morning. Were your follies sluggish on your first cycle? 3 weeks is massive...oh dear I don't know how I could juggle my job around that one!

Would love to hear more about your experience. You've given me a twinkle of hope!

CONGRATs hears hoping to a H&H pg.

EJE - huge congrats hunny!! here's hoping that the next few weeks fly by and the hyperstimulation doesn't give you too muvh grief. take it easy hun.

BW - don't let the stress you're under at the moment force you to doubt yourself. you've made the decision to do this when you were strong, so don't let the pain and stress you're under at the moment make you doubt your ability to be a good parent. you're strong, and you need to remember that

Holly - so sorry AF showed up hun

TwoMum's - fingers crossed that the next week flies by!

Sazz - cycle buddies sounds like a good idea. i haven't heard back from the clinic today giving me the go ahead for starting tomorrow, but i'm pretty sure all will be ok. As for the synarel, contacted another pharmacist today, and they have som in stock, so will go in to town tomorrow to collect it (gotta love being over 30km from the nearest town with a pharmacy when you're feeling crook!) - they've quoted $92.80 - last time it was around the $90 mark i think.

To everyone else - a huge hello. hope everything is going ok

as for me - had to got back to GP today and follow up on infection - seems it's settling down a little, but no going back to work for a few more days. have been given ordrs to take it easy for a while (like i can do anything else!! had to get my mum to drive me around today cos i felt so flat). just waiting on return call from clinic to give me the go ahead to start on the synarel again. can't wait to get back on the rollercoaster ride of TTC - i'm over sitting around doing nothing!

I'm trying so hard to stay positive here. But that uses energy that I just don't have. Thank you for all your words of support and encouragement. I bought more hot cross buns on the way home from work today and will get in to them shortly - hopefully that will put a bit of a smile on my face again.

One thing that is a bit of a relief... The bit of paper I was turning the house upside down for last night turned up today. In my letter box. We'd managed to leave it behind with the people we stayed with in Tamworth and they very kindly posted it back for me. I'll call them later tonight and thank them. I guess it's kinda fortunate that the clinic labels have our address on them so they knew where to send it. I guess that's one less stress in my life. And the piece of paper - just the drug diary from the clinic, which funnily enough still has me taking synarel and not lucrin.

Anyway, I shall cruise around the rest of BB for a bit until I find the energy to get stuck into setting that test. And now I have sore boobs from the puregon. Oh yay.

BW

Oh BW..come join our new club at work, "The whingers bridgrade" Anything and everything to whinge about! ROFL we are so shocking at the moment. Its a running joke now, although cant whinge to them about my cycles =( I save that for all you lovelies on her instead.
    BG I hope that you do rest hun and dont do anything your not meant to. Rest up and hope you feel better soon.
    loula How are you doing?
    Hi Smudge, Good Luck with your scan

Appointment reminder came today, so it makes it real that its not too long away till we find out our fate. My temp drop happened this morning. It is massive, so havnt Oed. If we dont Bd, I will have the serious guilts of the magical natural miracle happening!

Yay for the piece of paper showing up BW - that's awesome news! at least now there's one less thing for you to stress about!

Kick back, enjoy your Hot Cross Buns and relax for a little bit - get your head in the right place, then set these kids a decent assessment task!

take care hun!

ETA: SS - don't let BD be a chore hun - what's the fun in that?? you still gotta think there's a little bit of hope there that a natural miracle can happen!

EJE – HUGE Congratulations!!!!! Dr Mc Bain’s a miracle worker isn’t he?? (let’s see if I’m still saying that in a few weeks ) I’m so happy for you, especially with all of the issues that you had to worry about…absolutely FANTASTIC!
    Kotare- Sorry you are feeling yuck atm. Hope that you find a job soon.
    BW- Oh sweety, just remember that you are feeling this way because of all of the hormones that are being pumped into your body. You are doing the right thing and will be a great mum.....Oh, and glad to hear you got your piece of paper back!
    Holly- Bummer about AF coming! I’m sure the stress wouldn’t have helped much. That’s great to hear that DS is feeling a bit happier
    TwoMums- Goodluck in getting through the tww, you’re on the home stretch now though!
    Smudge- Hi there. I’m not sure how many days I’m stimming for, I suppose we’ll see what the scan says tomorrow (after last time, I try not to have too many expectations of time frame!). My follies we MAJORLY sluggish last time and they had to keep upping the gonalF dose until I finally had 7 that were worth collecting, they asked me if I wanted to do an EPU – there was no way that I wasn’t!!! Goodluck with your scan on Friday – I’d give you my email for a chat, but not sure if I’m allowed to put it in the thread…anyone know??
    Hi everyone else!!
    Oh and someone asked about toasting hot cross buns – under the grill.

Good luck with the scan tomorrow Carrie - i really hope your body is behaving itself and that you can get some good news tomorrow - time frames in this game seem to be almost fluid, don't they? i try not to pin anything on time frames with AC anymore - if i did, i'd be completely nuts by now cos nothing seems to go to "plan"!

yes, hot cross buns are the cure for all ills. I've got a wide slice toaster, so I cut them in half and stick them in there. Nice and easy

I usually have fairly low levels of estrogen, and have never had high levels of progesterone - so this whole having hormones thing is completely new to me. I guess it would be bad enough with the high levels of hormones involved in an IVF cycle, but when you've never been through the normal hormonal changes with a cycle... ugh!

Curse those evil insulin levels that stopped me from being able to do this during the holidays!

Do you think a heat pack would work on sore boobs? Even if I tried it, I think DH would just laugh at me.

Carrie, I think that if you're going in for your first scan tomorrow, we must be at around the same point. I'm in for my first blood test tomorrow morning (bright and early, driving in the dark!). Started puregon on Saturday just gone, so tonight will be my 5th puregon injection

BW
    Last edited by butterfly_warrior; March 21st, 2007 at 05:41 PM.

Sunny Summer - oh don't miss this chance, you go girl..you just never know when it is your turn!

BG - hoping you get to start the synarel soon..I understand what you mean, for all my whinging about my slow growing follies I have to stay positive that I am at this stage! So I get ya. Good luck, hope you are feeling better soon

Carrie - sorry, I meant with regards to your scan, how many days have you been stimming already this cycle. Or is this your baseline scan? I agree with the OPU, hey can retrieve 3 if that's all I have!! Anything!! Would love to have a chat over email..p.s Your little bubba is just beautiful

BW - stay strong - are you dining on plain or choc hot cross buns?

I'm very anxious tonight because my darling husband is at work and I need to do my own injection!! 7pm...my heart is pumping madly already..think I would rather go to the dentist! aarrrggghh

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Carrie, you can put your email on here, but unfortunately you risk spam if you do. Alternatively, smudge, if you email me on [email protected], I'll forward your details on to Carrie via PM.

woo hoo! just got the call from the clinic (obviously it's not unusual for them to be working later) - can start synarel now

yay - i'm finally back in the game!!!

Smudge - good luck with the needle - i'm sure you'll do fine hun

Oh BG, how exciting!! Yaaayyyy! That is great news - best of luck for your cycle!! May BFP's head your way

My palms are sweating now. Just get it over with you squibb. Ok going now. Soon...Yes, better go now.

In a minute, I'm still typing.

This time I mean it.

It'll be too late if I don't do it straight away..maybe I'll sniff 1st

Yay, BG!!

Smudge, it will seriously be ok. Just remember to take a deep breath in, then as you let it out, jab. We'll be here to hold your hand, it will be fine. Take a read over Mel's post in the last thread to remind you.

BW

That for me, was one of the hardest things ever. I can't have a bloodtest without laying down. Since starting IVF I have a new found respect for diabetics and anyone that needs injections in their day to day life. I've never even had an operation.

I feel like a wonderwoman lol! (I'll worry about childbirth later! )

Hi Ladies!!!

Just wanted to say congratulations to EJE!!!!!
    How fantastic for you!!!!

BG - Excellent news you are going ahead!!!

Everyone else, hi & wishing you all the best xxx

Holly
    xxx

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast