Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - March 2007 #3

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

BW - that sounds like good news - good on you

I think half the reason the 'stats' (though they are not really a true indication or scientifically statistical) are so good are because we all frequented forums such as these , we shared knowledge and encouraged each other to ask questions of our nurses and FS , we didn't blindly accept and stay in the dark about our treatment.

Also, we encouraged each other on a more personal level to hang in there even when things were going wrong and when we got BFN's.
    We were inspired when against the odds someone got a BFP after many cycles (like Bee and Sushee) or fell naturally after 15 cycles.

For many of us the friends here are the only ones who know what we are going through both physically (because they are too) and because we don't tell IRL friends and family.

I think the goodvibes rub us and help us to stay positive because we have a team of supporters behind us.

i'd have to agree with that amore! i think if this forum didn't exist, i'd honestly be so lost - i wouldn't know what was happening, where i was at - and what sorts of things to ask at my appointments! it's also helped to keep me sane when things were going wrong...

BW - YAY for collection on Monday! Hope this is the start of better things to come.

Summer - How are things with you? Thanks for the tip (in 6+ months) re: the pap and ovulation. I'm so nervous about seeing the GP on Monday. I've even been thinking today that I could just cancel the appoinment and wait for a few more months to see if we get a BFP... I suppose we don't talk about it with family or friends, or anyone outside here really, and that's probably why I feel so nervous.

Big hello to everyone else. Hope you are all well. Sorry for my lack of personals. Haven't been online for a few days and haven't caught up.

Nic

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

New thread time!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789