Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - March 2007 #3

Sammi Jane - congrats hun - that's awesome news!!! it's all happening around here at the moment - lets hope some of that baby dust rubs off on the rest of us.

not much happening here - had a highly emotional and very bad day at work today, and feeling pretty ordinary - left work so upset i told DH i was going to quit - i guess some of it is being on this roller coaster, and some of it is depression, but a hellof a lot of it is just the ridiculous politics at work! not happy. have tomorrow off. hopefully that will help with my frame of mind - it's kinda scary how quickly you can go from being on top of the world to feeling really flat (or vice versa)

not feeling up to personals now - will probably come back later tonight and give it a go 0 gotta go move furniture now (my cure for everything - redecorate!!! my house hasn't looked the same for more than a week in months!!)

Congratulations Sammi Jane! Good Luck for tomorrow

Things are really moving in this thread at the moment and its fantastic. I know BFP for me are hard when others are getting them, but at the moment, OK at this current time, they are really exciting for me for me, as it gives that hope that AC can be successful.

Had a horriable day at work too, must be the day for them BG. I woke up feeling queezy, dizzy, lightheaded. Managed JUST to make it to work., gastro is going around and had many kids throw up. All over the carpet, Just made me feel even worst that what i was already feeling today. I have 3 options- one: im getting the bug already two side effect sof meds again or 3) BFP. ROFL I still need to keep dreaming and beleiving.

Congrats EJE, Twomums & Sammi J on your BFP's - it was so nice to log on and read your good news. All the best to you both for a H&H pregnancy.

I haven't been on for a while so there are too many posts for me to do personals but I wish you all luck where ever you are in your cycles.

Only 9 days (we're into single figures at last!) until our BT to start IVF - i'm feeling really positive about it (hope i can keep it up!?)

Congratulations Sammi!!!!!!! well done girl! wishing you best of sticky luck for the coming months.

Boo, nice to see you back on line. I hope treatment is a breeze for you and remember to come in to see all of us here if you need during that time!

Sorry everyone else, I'm not really up to giving a heap of personals tonight. I'm so so tired and pretty flat at the moment. Have had quite a few crap days at work in the last couple of weeks and am really busy with committees I am on. With the drugs as well, I am feeling a bit run down, physically and emotionally. Stuffy nose, headaches, sore bb, tweaky ovaries...you know the drill. Anyhow I hope everyone else is going well and I will catch up soon when I am feeling a lot more positive.
    Hugs to all
    Sazz

Sammi Jane Guest

Thank you to everyone for your well wishes. I went for my b/t this morning and now waiting on results... hopefully it will be all good.

BW - I was having acupuncture every fortnight and then I also had it on the day of EPU and ET. Good luck with your cycle - I really hope you get your BFP!!!

Sending loads of baby dust to everyone here! It's such a hard road, I was extremely depressed and I too hated how TTC had changed me. I'm hoping that I'll just be happy once pg, but I know I'll never forget the hard time that I went through.

Lots of hugs to everyone.

Sam xx

Just back from my scan and blood test.

I HURT!!!! But I have over 12 follies on my left ovary alone, less on my right, so it's no wonder! They are all around 12mm at the moment, but I'm told that they probably won't all fertilise. Considering I wanted around 8-10 all up, to potentially have double that number is a bit daunting! Although there is the fertilisation rate to consider, and they don't appear to think mine will be all that wonderful.

On Thursday my estrogen level was 283. On Monday it had risen to 2834. A ten fold increase in 4 days! Yikes! Apparently this also puts me at risk of OHSS, so I'm probably going to have to be monitored very closely from here.

The good news... The nurse I had decided I hated I had this morning, and she was lovely! Maybe she just had a bad day. I was over an hour late leaving the clinic, and I then had to bring my crinone and trigger shot home and put them in the fridge, so it's a good thing I had the extra class covered.

Back tonight with more if I don't pop back during the day. Sammi, I'm still having weekly acupuncture appointments. I'm really praying that Leah's magic works here, too.

BW

BW - that's great news hun - getting the extra follies gives you a higher chance of more eggs to fertilise - woo hoo!!! here's hoping the risk of OHSS is just a risk, and that nothing major happens - fingers crossed hun!

and YAY on the nurse being nice today! about time!

Yay BW on your great follie numbers. Lets hope you go steadily from here so you dont have to worry about OHSS... thats all you need now! Sounds like things are really going to plan this time. Hooray! And gooody about the nasty nurse turned nice. Maybe she has just been in a really bad mood for a few months in a row lol.
    Me... I'm feeling a bit better this morning. AF has arrived and I realise now that with the synarel I didnt recognise her phone ahead before visiting! Not normally a big fan of AF visiting but I know that I am that bit closer to stim drugs now and the all important pickup...
    Have a great day everyone!Especially Sammi waiting for BT results.. not long now hun then you can celebrate officially.

Hi - just popping in quickly

Had our OPU yesterday and they collected 12 eggies! We just found out we had 9 fertilise. I hope that is good enough for our baby. I have transfer tomorrow morning and will find out the quality then..I hope they are taking care of them!

Back to the couch, this is far more painful than I ever anticipated

Hope everyone is well

Sammi Jane Guest

That's great news Smudge! I hope it all goes well.

BW - excellent news too - wishing you all the best with it.

I got the call from the clinic just now - it's positive!!! All official now. My hCG level was 500, which she said was above average (I have no idea?). She said my progesterene levels were high too, but didn't say what they were.

Anyway, I guess I'll be moving to another area, but I wanted to say a huge thank you to you all and wish you all the best with your journeys. I will be checking in to see how you all go.

Sam xx

awesome results Sammi - maybe the really high HCG is a sign of more than one little bubba lurking in there!!

BW - so good to hear your appointment was positive today.

Sazz - glad to hear AF has arrived and you'll soon be moving onto the next step

Smuge - 9 out of 12 is an excellent result - well done. Hope you start feeling better - goodluck for tomorrow.

Sammi - congrats once again, your levels are great - you've just put a huge smile on my face. I was thinking the same as BG - maybe there could be more than one little bubba in there? lol

Holy crap!

I just got the call from the clinic...

Thursday = 283
    Monday = 2834
    Today = 9200

Is that a huge increase, or what???

I've got to go in tomorrow morning for another blood test, and they are dropping me back to 100 units of puregon tonight... eep!

BW

your body never complies with convention, does it?? i'm not surprised it's gone up so much though - i think i read in one of the other threads that a reading of around 100 per follie is normal at EPU...

good luck with the test tomorrow BW

hi there

i think i have posted here before..not sure..

anyway i just started my first round of ivf at concept fertility clinic through dr mazzucchelli.
    i started synarel nasal spray tuesday last week and am just waiting for my period. if it comes today or tomorrow i can start puregon on friday otherwise i have to wait until next friday.

this is all so new and amazing..

my DH and i are blessed with a 3 and 4 year old boys, but are opting ivf after a tubal ligation over 3 years ago..

hope to chat soon.

Just wanted to pop in and congratulate Sammi! Well done! Your levels are really high - hmmm, maybe two in there? How many did you have transferred?

There have been some great results in here lately and I hope it continues!

BW, I think that is a big rise? I think I was just over 10,000 a day or two before trigger and they told me to start drinking heaps of water, just in case, to help prevent OHSS. I was fine though, as you know.

Willow, I think reality is starting to set in. I haven't stopped shaking since I got home. I'm at 9200, and my follies are barely at 12mm. My puregon dosage has gone from 150 to 300 to 200 and now back to 100. I'm really starting to wonder how I can avoid OHSS, if I can at all. What else can I do besides drink lots of water?

BW

Ok Ladies - im sorry that ive not posted for a while but have been reading and thionking of you all

Congrats to all those that have been blessed with their BFP this months, wishing you all the best for the next eight or so mths. xx

Bw - good luck with your epu. that is a great number of follies no wonder you are a little sore, please drink heaps of fluid and i cant stress that enough, you proberly are like me and find that a little hard but please do.

Willow good to see your still popping in from time to time, im often in the PAM thread too(checking up on my girls, SEZ and LISA)

hi sonya - GL with your journey

BBL and always hoping your dreams come true

XX

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast