Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - May #2

Hi Ladies,

Well transfer tomorrow. Am nervous and excited -actually probably every emotion I can describe. My little ones are doing well today. 3 are out now, but 7 are at early blastie and 1 is just behind. This is the first time I have had them grown to blastie on a fresh cycle. What so you all think? Do you think there is a chance the 7 will make it to blastie tomorrow? I would be so totally over the moon if this happened. After my 2 get transferred I will have 5 to freeze....couldn't ask for much more than that. The problem with me is that I lose so many in thawing...last time only 1 out of 6 frozen survived the thaw. So I know it sounds unrealistic to want 7 blasties tomorrow, but at least then I know I will get another transfer if needed.

All my friends I will try to chat later. Am at my parents house and just wanted to check on you all.

Have a good Sunday afternoon,
    Hugs Bel

Bel,

The stats sound well within your favour sweet I have everything crossed for you blasties are great when you can get them hun so well done

Linda

Linda- Thanks so much. Am really happy with the behaviour of the little ones so far. Last time I got a BFP was when they grew one of my frozens to blastie, so for me mentally even, blastie is the way to go. I know there is a lot of discussion on going to blastie and of course its personal, but my results so far indicate that's possibly what is best for us.

Hope everyone else is having a cruisy night

Hugs Bel

hey all, just a quick hello
    rustybeth: good luck hope your blastie survives and you have good tfer mon.

bel: hope your tfer goes well mon too.
    dove: good luck hope tww flies by for you and you get that BFP.

nothing for me just plodding along. finding out baout acupuncture for next one maybe increase my chances of BFP and not loosing it.
    fingers crossed
    janet

JBM that sounds likea great idea I am going to start with that before the next cycle. Realy bad isn't it when I am in the TWW and I have already started thinking about the next cycle because I am sure this is not going to work. Hoping it is just a coping mechanism dont thinkI could deal with the disappointment again.

Saph and Janet- I cannot recommend acupuncture enough. My 1st cycle I didn't know anything about the benefits of acupuncture and so cruised through without it-BFN. The next cycle I had acup twice a week leading up to transfer, an appointment the day before and then one immediately after...the result- BFP. Unfortunately I lost that little one but I would not go through a cycle now without having it. I swear by it. Also, believe it or not, I hadn't had AF for over 60 days after my first BFN and was beside myself as I wanted to start another cycle. My FS couldn't do anything because of all my levels and I was told I couldn't start til AF came. That day I had my first acupuncture apointment and spilled everything to my acup guru. He asked me "So do you want your period then"....I was like.."Of Course!!". Now I have to tell you if ever there was a sceptic, I was she. BUT...within 30 mins of my treatment ending I had AF. SERIOUSLY!! Then I went back the next week and told him I really had to have AF stop so everything could begin...after that day AF had stopped. This is all true really and I seriously would not do a cycle now without acupuncture. A lot of clinics now is the US won't treat you unless you are having acupuncture.

The other thing is my acupunture man puts really small needles in my ears that stay there just to help with all the stress.

I hope this encourages you to at least try it. I just went in with the frame of mind that it couldn't hurt.

Sorry for my ramble but if I can help anyone to get that much longed for BFP with my story then the ramble is worth it!!

10 hours til ET and am starting to get nervous... MUST get to bed!!

Night night all

Hugs Bel
    xxx

Default I think this is where I belong

I know... I seem to be all over the place at the moment.... back and forth from thread to blog to nothing to thread.... I m leaving I m staying... I m all over the bloody place.... welcome to my head...

I ve had a bit of a wake up call tonight...... THANK YOU MISS C

So here I am. Part of me wants to put the whole TTC behind me... just say nooo too old... done my bit... have my 2 teenage sons.... etc... but the more I pushed that thought through the more pain I felt.

So this is where my head is at now..... I m not ready to do another IVF cycle..... BUT.... i m just not ready to give up either. So I suppose I linger for a while... wait for the herbs to help hubbys swimmers and maybe go with IUI.

SO I suppose this is my new home..... mind if I bring in a few things to make my stay comfy

Morning All,

ET this morning...Bring on the 2 little blasties!!

Angel Babies- Welcome...bring in as much as you want with you!! Goodness knows I have. I wish you all the best for what you decide. I've told my DH I'll keep going with TTC until I feel I can. I definately won't stop before and I won't keep going when I've just had enough..but until then, I'll keep plodding along. Such a hard decision though. How do you ever stop when what is in your heart is a baby, and for you an addition to the family? It's a really tough call. I think though that to even have the strength to TTC and to be on this website offering and receiving support means that we are strong women and we keep facing hurdles and setbacks to achieve our dream. So all the very best. I'll be here for you too.

I'll be joining the TWW thread later today..excting but also for me a bit scary, with reminders of the past. BUT will be still lurking round here making sure my friends are doing ok.

So to all have a good day,

HUgs Bel

Angelbabies - i lurk in this thread all the time and when i saw u pop up here, I understood. The girls in here are truly amazing and their strength is truly inspiring and i hope that they can only benefit from your amazing strength as i have been lucky to in the past. I am always here for you too.

Hello everyone else - big hugs!!!

delly - honey ur soup is divine!!

barney Guest

YAY 3 CHEERS FOR BEL TODAY ..
    IM THINKING OF YOU AND DH AND YOUR LITTLE EMBIES ALL THE LUK IN THE WORLD HUN XX

barney Guest

girls for my little embies out of the 5 ..3 are going great and 2 are a bit slower

welcome angel babies, and hi to everyone else.
    bel: thanks so much for all the info an acupuncture, i also heard it is good to continue to 12 weeks to help chance of successfull preg ?, anyway i'm doing it regardless as i just said to dh, i want to know that i did everything i could and if i lose it at least i won't blame myself again.
    hello to everyone
    janet

Hi Ladies,

Well today went great.. Had 2 little ones put back in. One was a hatched blastie and the other was hatching. I have a really good feeling about this cycle. FS was extremely happy and the embryologists said our embies couldn't have behaved better. AND we have 4 x 6 day blasties to freeze definately, possibly 5. What more could we ask for??

Smithy- You're an angel..will be seeing you in the TWW thread really soon. Looking forward to it.

As for the acupuncture, my acup guru says you should have it all the way through pregnancy, usually once a month. Can help with birth as well..great news!

So to everyone who has supported me in this thread, my most sincerest thanks. I'll still be here but am going to also move over to the TWW thread, which for me is only an 8 day wait...how lucky I am.

I wish all of us BFP's really soon. Keep strong my friends.

Hugs Bel

Beep Beep Beep Beep...... (the removalist truck... reversing)...... moving my comfy cosy stuff from TTC after Miscarriage.... to here...... 5 years should class as long term

Thank you Birthday Buddy for your welcome... thinkin of that big fat tummy of yours .... boy was i shocked when i realised nickster was 20 weeks already.... both of you are in my thoughts constantly.

Bel.... thank you for your welcome as well.... at the rate this TTC is going I will be here for so long that you will all get sick of me

Well I m all unpacked.... Hi to everyone.. and Im sure I will get to know you all very well over the next few months....

oooops... got interupted while posting and didnt see the additional posts

Bel..... go you little embies.... enjoy your 2ww... relax... put your feet up....

JBM... thank you for the welcome

Angel babies glad you have moved in

Bel I am doing cartweels for you sweetie

as hard as I can for you Smithy

Janet I love my accupunture and would not trade it either

and to everyone one.

Me: Well I have survived the pill over the weekend so we are on Day 4 and not feeling so bad. The heightend sense of smell has not left me since the last IVF round It is raining and I would rather be at home than at work going to cook a roast for dinner YUM!

Angel babies welcome and I really hope your stay here with us is short. You are not the only one here with other children. There are a few of us. It is just as hard for us as we want this just as much as everyone else. Best of luck

barney Guest

YAY FOR YOU BEL AND DH I HOPE ALL YOUR BABY DREAMS COME TRUE SOON WITH A BFP YOU GO GIRL.
    TL..YOUR DOING GREAT HUN ON THE PILL HANG IN THERE THIS IS IT FOR YOU.

JBM ..HEY HUN HOPE YOUR GOING OK THINKING OF YOU.

SAPH.. HIYA THERE CHICKY ALSO THINKING OF YOU

HANG IN THERE GIRLS WE CAN DO IT
    HI AND WELCOME TO YOU ANGELBABIES,I NEARLY FORGOT ,SILLY ME NICE TO HAVE YOU AROUND HERE HUN AND ALL THE BEST

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast