Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - May #2

slyder Guest

Default Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - May #2

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows:

Sarah_H Admin
    Cailin Admin
    sushee Senior Moderator
    slyder

To contact any of the above, please see this post.

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Just a reminder to all: all LTers love seeing a fellow LTer achieve that longed-for BFP, and we all find hope in one of our own having success in this difficult journey. But please remember that there are those who cycled with you who may not have received good news at the end of their cycle. Please do not post baby/child/pg tickers or pg related signatures (eg blinking BFP icons) etc in this forum out of respect for them.

As it's easy to forget to remove your ticker, please be advised that we will remove it for you if it's posted in here. Just easier, is all.

The old thread is here

Had my clinic appt this morning and things are moving along nicely. 5 follicles at 1mm and 18 less than 1mm. While it doesnt sound great, that's actually a huge achievement for my body. My dose will probably go up tho, just waiting on the call from the nurses. EPU looks like being Friday or Saturday next week

On a side note - I have track marks all over my stomach from the injections, Murray has started calling me 'his little junkie'!!!!!

TL - Iam so sorry sweetheart. Researching options is a great idea. what I am doing at the moment.
    Just got back from clinic. Scan showed that the biggest follicle is still 13mm same as before even after the increase in dosage. Went straight to Chiro from clinic and he made adjustments to my pelvis so lets hope this helps even with the discomfort. Scan showed lots of little follicles I finally asked if this was why i was so uncomfortable and of course they said yes. So just waiting for the call from the clinic. I am so over all of this.

barney Guest

wow all you girls have done so well todaybring on some BFP around here i say good luk to you all im watching you all very closely..

bec go you little follie maker well done hunny

SAPH.. woohoo hang in there hunny you doing a great job not long to go now

ME im still waiting to hear from the clinic between 2-3 today so cant wait im getting all silly

Good Luck Saph

Hi Everyone,

Well my EPU is now confirmed for Monday, so trigger will be tomorrow.

Here's hoping that there will be lots of healthy eggs in those 17 follicles!

I'll be offline on the weekend due to being interstate, so here is lots of and to everyone.

Janie xxx

Best of luck with your EPU Janie

Good luck for Monday Janie!

Unhappy

Oh TL. Sorry dear . I was so expecting that this is the month for u honey, I am so sorry. See I was able to successfull after many tries and i know this is very hard journey. In my experience what I learnt is, it is just a matter of time and playing the game with different options. I know you are in the right track. Have a glass of wine and enjoy the weekend with ur friends and family. Next one is the one for you honey. I will pay for you

more blood today cried most of morning but feeling ok now . next time for me maybe
    very sad
    Mon: thanks for your positive words
    TL: i know how u r feeling los and lots of hugs for you
    Scooby: how are you feeling now?
    Bec: yeah my sis called me a junkie after snorting now your injecting were her words. hope your eggs keep growing
    saph: good luck w those eggs
    Smithy, janie paula HI
    i feel a bit sad but next time is for me
    janet
    Last edited by JBM; May 25th, 2008 at 09:59 AM.

barney Guest

ok we have our results from our scan and im not happy i havent responded at all to the drugs my oestrogen levels are only at 958 and i have 16 follies with the biggest being 14mm on the left and 12mm on the right so i have to keep on the injections and have another scan on monday then possibly another on wednesday bumma its just not worth our while going all that way and spending all this money for not even 1 egg at the moment so they have given us the option to cancel this cycle on wednesday if we want to and the follies dont grow...
    BUT for now im putting all mu faith in my little 14mm and 12mm to come home strong and make mumma proud

Well Clinic called although the follicle hasn't grown my oestrogen levels are on the way up so not cancelled yet another blood test on Monday.Smithy i know how you feel alot can happen in a few days. Grow eggies grow.

TL - how you feeling love? Keep us informed as to what your next step is.

JBM - Just remember it is not over to the fat lady sings. With Ds I thought I was getting my AF had a couple of days of light bleeding and then found out I was up the duff. Got my fingers crossed for you.

BecD - after 20 daysof injecting I have track marks on track marks plus i only have one good vein for BT so bruise is getting bigger and bigger everytime they come near me.

Smithy - Hang in there babe I had some more grow when they left it for awhile

Rustybeth Guest

Hello to everyone and bless you for hanging in there through such a difficult journey.

It's me again, a newbie who posted early in the first May thread. This is our first IVF/ICSI cycle, and I had my day 9 scan today. 5 "good" follicles, but small (13mm), nurse also said more may come on board. More sniffing and jabbing and then I have to go in for a repeat on Monday. I wonder how many of you ladies crossed my path today as it seems many had scans (Epworth Melbourne). My estrogen level was 1859, but I have no idea how that relates to anything yet. Does anyone have enough experience to tell me what I should be expecting with the estrogen/follicle ratio?

It's my understanding that statistically you get about half the follicles producing viable eggs, and then only about half of those fertilise. Does that sound correct to anyone out there? Or am I just being really pessimistic/optimistic/ignorant of the whole process?

Help is appreciated.

TL - sorry dearie.....
    JBM - i cried my eyes out wen i saw more blood. deep inside i still hope for miracle to happen, until BT result is out, there is still a chance sweetie.
    Rusty beth - my last cycle, found 12 follies, 12 eggs retrived, 9 fertilised however only 3 multiply for ET

To review next cycle option with doc tom. On 1 hand i cant wait to start, another hand im jus to scared to go thr e emotional coaster ride again.

sorry TL -

when i need inspiration for anything i come and lurk in here - u girls are so amazing and wish you continued strength and encouragement for your journeys.

well i still got blood . red now but did preg test this morn and got faint 2nd line. i phoned fs and they said it could be threatened mc or actually having one , i'll let you know if blood inclreases. i am so hopeful, fingers crossed and toes. lots of prayers
    janet

Me - Still a liitle sad today bleeding is very heavy so I know it is over. Had BT yday but no call so gather it was a BFN. Issues with medicare so need to call clinic so I can get the right invoices

to all

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast