Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - May 2007 #2

Thanks Holly and BG, after many years of tormenting myself i started to love myself again only to have this jump up in your face and remind you again,

when will the suffering end?

Look i think i switch off my emotions sometimes but all i can say is wait for them to turn on again.lol

BW you are a strong lady too and the journey you have had to make so far is no less or no more than any other lady here, we are all feeling the same emotions and having to face the same fears, they may be better some days then others. you take each day at a time yes sure you learn from the past (both good and bad) and you implement what you can to improve your future but i never dwell on what i have already learnt from.

Does any of that make sense or am i contradicting (sp?) myself?

Tanks Mel i will keep that in mind as the scaring does give lots of discomfort, esp when dtd! which just put DH and i further apart from each other IYKWIM?

Best wishes with you Mel for a speedy recovery. xx
    Last edited by Loula; May 9th, 2007 at 09:04 PM.

Morning Ladies,

Lou - My heart goes out to you and your DH. Your post bought tears to my eyes.
    Wishing you all the strength you need to carry on and I will be that this is the one for you.

BW - Hope your back, knees, etc are behaving themselves better today.

BG - Congrats on being able to move forward.
    Also if you don't mind me asking, which regional clinic do you attend?
    We are planning to attend the one in Bendigo.
    My DH's SA have come back ok, low morph results, but within acceptable limits.

Smudge - I have everything crossed here for great levels in your BT today.

Mel - Good luck for the lap - hope everything goes well.

Sonya - I will be keeping my that your result changes by Friday.

to everyone else

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Lou,

I'm so sorry, my sweet, about the results of your BT. I know it's hard to keep going, to keep strong and put on a brave face. But remember, you don't always have to be strong. You can grieve and hurt and rail at how unfair life is. It is unfair. You deserve better. You all do.

Biggest of , my sweet.

Lou, I am so sorry to hear about your results. I know there's not much I can say, but want you to know I am thinking of you and am staying here in your corner cheering you on!

Big, big to you and to your DH sweetie.

I'm so sorry Lou. I was reduced to tears when i read your post (i know that was not what you meant to happen!). I was just so overwhelmed by your amazing courage and strength to have come to far and been on such a long and painful journey. You are awesome and inspiring.

Good luck with the lap Mel, i hope the recovery is quick. Get some DVDs out and take it easy.

Jo

Lou - I'm so sorry.. sending you truckloads of hugs

Mel, hope all went well today. speedy recovery vibes being sent your way.

BIG hello to everyone else, hope you are all well.

Me, I had some spotting yesterday (wrote all about it in my journal) which i thought was AF arriving a week early. It's all gone now, so I suppose I just wait to see if it was something good or just my body playing tricks with me. I've had nausea today and yesterday too. BB's are looking fuller, but have been like that for a week or two now.

As much as I would love to hope it will be big fat positive news... I just don't want to allow myself that.

Nic

evenin ladies

ATT - i attend the Gippsland clinic with Mac Talbot - we only have one clinic nurse that we really deal with - and she's gorgeous! she's so nice and compassionate, so it doesn't bother me that we don't deal with the actual FS that often (probably helps that we have friends that had 2 kidlets through IUI at the same clinic, so i weny in with positive thoughts!)

well, not much happening here - first injection last night was ok, but tummy was a bit sensitive to touch for a few hours afterwards. slept REALLY badly, but still woke up this morning feeling reasonably good. have had a sore ish tummy today, but i'm not sure if it's related to the meds or not - have had a slighty upset stomach today too - ah well, no biggie! i'm in a really good frame of mind now that i've processed the whole "no AF" thing...

Thank you so much everyone. i think im coming down from all the drugs at the mo and feeling like ive hit a brick wall. wanting af to just hurry up so i can move forward. been emotional when alone a bit today, just hard to understand.

Will try to pop in and check in on every one with bt and appointments coming up and thinking of you all everyday.

but guess what bb are sore agan..WTF

well its over for me. have BT tomorrow but AF has just shown up. nothing more to say....

oh sonya, hunny im so sorry. some ladies say there is still hope even if AF shows before your bt and i am hopful that they are true for you, but sometimes we just know.

Take care

You are in my thoughts

aw hun - i'm so sorry to hear that

i wish there was something we could say at the moment - but words just can't express how much i'm feeling for both you and Lou right now

that really sucks.

take care

Sonya, I'm so sorry. Sending you loads of hugs..

Nic

Sonya - So so sorry sweetie xxx
    Big big hugs to you tonight xxx

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

sonya,

I'm so sorry, matey. I usually got AF too before my BT, whether or not I was on pessaries. It sucks not making it to the BT at least.

Sonya - So sorry, my thoughts are with you and your DH

What a day...
    Had our first scan this morning...saw the littlt 'blob' on the screen and got pics to take home...they then made all my appointment for my next scan and first appointment with Ob...was all very exciting!

Then just phoned clinic and my HcG has gone from 3200 to 3500....since Tuesday...so that' the end of that...another BT on Monday to confirm...I just can't believe this day...it's just too bizarre......

Ellie - just answered you on the other post. take care hun

i had BT this morning. i had light spotting last night, but it had stopped by early evening. Rng for results and am a little confused. she said the test detected no pregnancy hormone but my progesterone levels are really high. i have to stop crinone and if AF hasnt arrived by Sunday, go for BT on monday.

so i said what does that mean? she said it may be the way my body is reacting (huh?!)

so i said but it means im not pregnant and she said probably not.

so even though my spotting was light its not AF. why would they need another BT, why wouldnt i just wait until AF arrives and go to my FS appointment in a couple of weeks. im really confused as this is (was) my first cycle and i really dont know too much. can anybody help me out?

Sonya...my progesterone is 445 today??? So confusing...I'm trying to justify it all...like what if there were two but now only one etc etc...which ever way I look at it...it's all bad.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast