Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Nov 2007 #3

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Default Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Nov 2007 #3

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows

Sarah_H - [email protected]
    Cailin - [email protected]
    sushee - [email protected]
    slyder - [email protected]

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Just a reminder to all: all LTers love seeing a fellow LTer achieve that longed-for BFP, and we all find hope in one of our own having success in this difficult journey. But please remember that there are those who cycled with you who may not have received good news at the end of their cycle. Please do not post baby/child/pg tickers or pg related signatures (eg blinking BFP icons) etc in this forum out of respect for them.

As it's easy to forget to remove your ticker, please be advised that we will remove it for you if it's posted in here. Just easier, is all.

The old thread is here

Last edited by slyder; November 13th, 2007 at 10:06 AM.

what a great reply and excellent advice! well said BG

kell, best of luck tomorrow - i am hoping for the best result for you.

It will be odd, Kell. But get those embies in the freezer, get well, and then bring them home! It will work out ok. Good luck!

BW

slyder Guest

Hi trendsetters. Still reading, making sure I know where you're all at...

Kell wishing you all the best for EPU tomorrow! Make sure you keep the fluids up and rest! All will go well! Praying you get lots of nice healthy eggies! All the best!
    Hi Missy, DW, BW and Slyder! Hope you all had a nice weekend!
    Mon

Thank you so much everyone. Feeling a bit nervous (and admittedly, pretty scared!) - your positive thoughts and wishes are really appreciated. We'll be right! Is sort of exciting too.

Kell - Good luck with EPU! Rest up and look after yourself!

Dusty- Congrats on the 3 little ones going strong!!

Deni - hope the TWW is flying

Good luck BABYBLISS. I know your dissappointed about not having ET but hey EPU and you little ones will just be waiting till your ok for them. Good luck hun

Kell Best of luck for today

Hi everyone

I hope the weekend has been relaxing and restful for all. We've been getting ready for my IL's-to-be arrival next week leading up to the wedding - back to wedding preparations today (hopefully).

dusty 3 strong embies!!! WOW!!This great feeling that we all have for you is proving itself at the moment, isn't it!? That's your mother-instinct kicking, hun, wanting to get those embies back inside you! Thinking of you lots

Kell I figure you're probably off for EPU already this morning (hoping!), but just sending you lots and lots of good wishes that you're well and EPU goes well. 'Been thinking of you lots on the weekend. We're all thinking of you. BG's post last night was awesome and expresses it all wonderfully xo

Missy How are you doing? Weekend go ok for you, hun?

BW I understand your predicament for finding the best time and best options for a cycle and the stresses that are going on in your life - I chose to start mine the same day we got our fertility results, instead of waiting for next year as we are only here for a few more months into the new year before moving to the UK. As a result of that choice, it looks like my cycle is potentially going to (the way it looks atm) run not just towards my wedding, but interfere with my ILs arrival from the UK and our planned holiday to Tassie with them before the wedding. Although I wasn't informed correctly to begin with, I did make a choice where I knew it would be close to big events in my life. But it's all about balancing life's commitments, isn't it? And we don't regret the decisions we make, as we think about them long and hard and weigh things up. And it's all about balance. The further I get into this cycle, the more I realise what a big balancing act IVF is. Everything hinges on one thing or another in the cycle, and then that affects and alters everything else in your life. It's a big balancing act. Eeeek. I'm venting/blahing again - sorry. I just wanted to say I, (and I reckon everyone else!)understands the stress of balancing a cycle in your life. I hope that you have the support you need to help you through the stress of that. I know that you have it here

Melsta Thanks for sticking up for me late last week about the clinic staff and feeling like an idiot with them. Each time you ring them you speak to different nurse and it's a bit like pot luck... you never know the personality/mood of the nurse you are going to speak to beforehand. I will say that when I called about AF, the nurse I got was helpful and polite. They generally are. It's just when you're feeling hypersensitive about things, you don't need another person who's meant to offer you support to have a go/make you feel stupid. Thanks heaps, hun. I hope you're doing well at the moment.

Mon, BW, Mel1977, blackduckies, slyder and everyone else whom I might of missed, thank you all for your advice about AF after the pill and your experiences with it. It really, *really* put my mind at rest over the weekend.

But.... no AF yet. Today is day 7 since the pill and day 16 on synarel. I'm at home in pj's today, back to bed soon. A lot of difficulty sleeping last night - terrible AF cramps overnight and this morning and I feel like I'm in the middle of a bad AF right now physically, but not even a sign of it. Every night since last Thursday when cramping starting (progressively stronger each day), I've been thinking "maybe it will start overnight" - maybe it actually won't! Down-reg scan tomorrow morning - just trying to wait and see what FS says tomorrow - will ask lots of questions. The advice that everyone gave me here has helped a great deal (especially about AF) Also trying (lots of trying atm) not to get too stressed that it looks like this cycle is going to push into plans leading to the wedding (as mentioned above) if injections are delayed. Excuse the venting and the length of this post. Trying not to make a big deal out of this delayed AF and it's a bit of struggle, with the PMS symptoms Think positive, Miss C!

Hugs to all, hoping for and looking forward to more good news in the thread!

Miss C
    Last edited by Acacia; November 12th, 2007 at 09:56 AM.

How everyone, hope you are all doing ok.

Dusty - Congrats on such strong little embies

Babybliss - Good luck for your EPU today, fingers crossed that you make a speedy recovery

Having ET today at 2.50pm, feeling nervous this time... last time felt kind of excited/nervous but this time really just nervous. We are having 2 transferred today so hopefully at least one wants to hang around for a while. Bring on the 2WW!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Good morning, ladies,

I wanted to introduce your newest moderator of this forum - slyder!

He is a well known and regular contributor to this thread, and our very first ever active male member of the LT forums. You all know him already, so I'm sure his new role here will be very welcomed. I am incredibly pleased that he's agreed to join the team and help out around here.

So be gentle everyone (or not! Lol!), but do feel free to contact him with feedback, comments or suggestions, as you would me.

Welcome Slyder!
    Last edited by sushee; November 12th, 2007 at 09:48 AM.

Mel, I'll be thinking of you at 2.50pm, sending you all the best wishes and vibes I can muster. Remember to keep breathing and relaxing for your nerves and know that everyone at BB is with you in spirit and we're all here for you during the TWW. Lots of hugs

Congratulations, slyder!
    It's exciting not just to have a male moderator now, but also to have another person in the BB team who is sensitive, kind and watches out for all us ladies, providing wonderful support and advice - my experience of everyone who's a mod at BB and contact with slyder on the thread so far.
    All the best in your new "post" hehe

Slyder - well done and congrats yo deserve it !
    Mel - Thinking of you
    Miss C - Wow weddings move fast don't they hope you are keeping your mind off things.
    Dusty - Thinking of You!
    Missy - How is the TWW.

Me I am really looking into smboyls and creating the right environment for next year. I visited the AP on Saturday and he is working out a plan for DH and I to be really strong for the next cycle just need to get up the nerve to book the appt with the FS. Have a wonderful day sorry to those I may have missed you have been busy here

Kerri Guest

Hi everyone,

Been really busy and lying low. Life gets so busy sometimes.

Quick update on our journey TTC.

Next week we'll be three months on Antonia's Amazon Fertility Program. Spent the first two months just preparing our body as recommended. Have been more focussed on TTC the last few weeks. Our energy levels are still very good even though DH and I have both been really busy with work.

Seeing Antonia again later this week. Will keep you all posted.

Big hug to everyone and all the best with your individual journeys TTC.

Love,
    Kerri

Slyder - Huge congrats, what an honour... just proves how much support you give and how much everyone loves you

Miss c - Good advice there, must remember to breath! Thanks, its so nice to have everyones support

TL - I hope the AP can work some magic for you and DH and you get some good news early in the new year.

slyder Guest

Mel and Kell, all the very best for today and I hope things go well for both of you.

Miss C, I think (based on what you've written lately) you are doing a tremendous job in keeping your head with the uncertainty of your cycle and with your upcoming wedding and holiday. Just remember that no matter how things pan out, there is a solution and things will tie in together one way or the other (I say this, but I know it's easier said than done).

TL, your next transfer will be here before you know it. Christmas and the new year will fly by.

Kerri, I hope Antonia's programs help you. I know she gets rave reviews.

Hi to everyone else. This thread is moving so fast it's hard to keep up!

Thanks to Sushee for my intro, and to everyone else for your kind words. If I can help in any way just PM me. I haven't sorted out a BB address yet, but will in due course.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast