Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Nov 2007 #3

Thanks Melsta I have been fine till now 11am Brisbane time Thursday is the time

Good morning / Good afternoon everyone

Missy Hang in there, love. We can understand how difficult the TWW is even though we are not there with you physically. You've got to keep creating that positive energy not just for your little EOB (embie on board) but for yourself. You are not negative until you get a blood test result - the glass is half full - you could be pregnant and that is a wonderful thing! I am sending you all my positive vibes to share with you and your embie and help you along. Thinking of you lots and hope you're having a better day today xo

Kell Wow! What a change in direction! It goes to show that it really isn't over till the fat lady sings! I hope the news for your embies and a possible transfer is just as wonderful as your EPU news. Rest up, remember that gatorade/dehydration formula will help keep your electrolyte/salt balance right, as slyder said. Lots of hugs.

Mel1977 Congratulations on your transfer! Wonderful news that your embies are growing strongly. Keep growing, embies, keep growing! May the TWW be a quick and smooth as possible for you and DH. Thanks for your kind words about handling stuff

Slyder Same goes, mod. Thanks for your words about all the things that are going on and how they fit in my cycle - I really, really value the perspective and support/validation. It's valuable and generous

Melsta LOL on pulling your hair out emoticon. We really need one of those! We're in the same boat together, hun, even in our cycles - I'm really thinking we're twins Hope the Puregon is not too bad for you at that the time until your b/t goes quickly. xo

TL Many good wishes to you for your appointment with FS on Thursday. It must have been difficult to make the call - so brave! Will be thinking of you.

Dusty Thoughts are with you atm. Lots of hugs

Nicole This my first cycle so I'm so sorry I can't offer any information for you. I hope your FS can shed some light quickly on what and why this has happened to relieve your mind. I hope you're doing ok, Nicole.

I had my down-reg scan today - good news - I start FSH today (225 Gonal-F) and I am due for a scan next Monday to see where things are at/whether I'm ready for trigger. FS wants to scan early as my last u/s before IVF showed I have a tendency for extra follies especially on my right side during a normal cycle. As tends to happen, I feel like a bit of an iriot (yes, iriot as my brother likes to call me) that I was stressing out about not having AF. I think I find the unknowns of this cycle really difficult, especially with this timetable of events right now. Who doesn't?! You're all very strong and brave people, especially those who have gone through the unknowns time and time again. Please excuse the venting yesterday, everyone

So much happening for everyone! Thoughts and wishes with everyone in their individual battles.

Many hugs,
    Miss C
    Last edited by Acacia; November 13th, 2007 at 02:18 PM. Reason: extra note to Mel & slyder

Miss C hang in there brides get to stress anyway and TCC also can make things silly.

4 weeks not long now

Good luck on Thurs Linda! I also swallowed my nerves and called my FS and made an appointment for tomorrow to find out why AF hasn't visited in 48 days! I will be thinking of youa nd i hope he has the answers you need

Shannon, I don't know your situation with AC as I haven't been here for long, but from your signature I can see that you've been TTC for a long time, and many battles. I had gone up to CD36 and stressed hugely about not having AF before my go ahead today for FSH - I really did struggle with about a week's amount of waiting for AF in my first ever IVF cycle. I can't imagine how it would be to wait for 48 days and after a number of IVF cycles already. You are very brave to get past your nerves to call you FS and I really hope that he/she has the answers you need atm. Very best wishes for tomorrow.

Thanks Tigger I think everything is going to move even quicker now!!

Miss C
    Last edited by Acacia; November 13th, 2007 at 02:09 PM. Reason: add note

Hi All
    Glad to hear everyone seems to be progressing well. Nothing much happening here at all. Just waiting for next appt on 22nd to see what the next steps are for us.
    Though I don't have much to say, I am still trying to read each day & keep up with all of you.
    Slyder - congratulations on your new appointment! Seems strange (in a good way) having a male moderator on a predominantly female website. Look forward to your continued comments & viewpoints.
    Take care everyone & I hope you are having a great afternoon.

Shannon feel free to call me if you need to hun

Thanks Miss C waiting is always the hardest bit my longest ever wait was 8 months for AF and this one is now in second place, just wish she would let me finish off the year the way i planned Lol but as you well know with the wedding and the move and IVF that hardly ever happens Its exciting you are getting married so soon! Good luck hun

Thanks Linda That goes both ways! If you ever need to chat just call

TL you are so helpful and supportive to us all. GL for this thurs appointment. am so proud of you for facing that difficulty.

Peta, GL for the 22nd.

Miss_c yay for starting your stims hun. And this is the place to let it out if you need too. it is give and take when you can and where you can. lean on us anytime. there is so much emotion and expectation built into doing IVF that it is normal to not be coping all the time in every way. it is all new and information at your clinic is not always flowing both ways. it is frustrating not to understand why your body isn't responding the way you want it too. but the clinics know what they are doing so you do this in a partnership. lean on them too if you need to.

nicole, hun that must have been a shock today. i hope you get a good explanation as to what has happened.

melsta, i want that emoticon too! it is perfect for TTC folk like us. Yay for starting the stims. You may need to drink more water for that dizziness. GL for your BT on thurs. Perhaps find out what your E2 (estrogen) levels are to see how you are progressing.

mumma missy, what an early bird you have been the last couple of days. stay positive hun, your support groupies are not giving up. it is still too EARLY hun. if you get a HPT BFP it is fabulous if you get a HPT BFN it is too early. win win for you. still 6 days to go.

pam, mon, i can't wait for you two to start the stims. it will be just in time for a Xmas BFP.

mel, yay for the TWW. i have just jumped into that thread. i hope to see you there. i took pregnyl every second day for the 16 days of my stim and it definitely gave me vagueness and a little unwell.

kell, yay for you hun. 11 eggs is a great outcome and i have everything crossed that you have good fertilisation and can do an ET this week.
    Deni, see you in the TWW hun.

BW, BG, shannon, slyder hope you are all doing well. BG are you starting this week?

we have a beauuuuutiful grade 1 blastie on board (BOB). in 4 stim cycles we have never gotten more than one or two 4 cells embies at the most, so you can imagine we are BLOWN away and so excited by this result. thank you thank you those who said to me don't listen to what the embryologist said after she wrote off all 6 of my eggs. our other 2 littlies are doing ok. 1 PCM and 1 9cell, we are growing them out until tomorrow and we hope for frosting!

woo hoo for the blastie on board dusty!

TL and shannon - all the best for your upcoming FS appointments - hope you both get some answers

as for me - providing my hormone levels from yesterday's BT are ok, i'll be starting stims on friday! yay

BG - Great news GL for Friday

I guess that really shows the difference between different types of cycles... I start stims today, but my EPU has been estimated to be at the same time as BG's. Although, after last time, I'm quite happy to be taking the slow and steady approach!

to all - just way too many people for me to keep up with my brain-fried state. I'm really struggling to string words together sensibly, both typing and speaking, I think I need a holiday - just way too tired to think clearly.

BW

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Fantastic news dusty about BOB! I don't usually do this but what the hell, it can only help! :

Oh Dusty what fantastic news! BOB BOB BOB!! Go little BOB! And almost-frosties to boot - All round brilliant news! Very happy for you Thanks for the support also - I feel so understood, supported and accepted just the way things are here, despite my stresses/vents

BG, fingers crossed that your hormones are set to go for Friday! Very exciting!

BW - I hope you're feeling a little less fried soon - that feeling over being overwhelmed even by words is the last thing you need atm. I hope you get a chance to rest *soon* and leading up to EPU and very best of luck with your stims starting today too.

Shannon, thanks hun You're a strong woman for hanging on with the waiting - it is the most difficult thing as you say. You're an inspiration.

Wedding update: Our ceremony is ready to go! Readings chosen, music chosen, vows chosen, rings chosen, groom chosen (LOL). Few finishing touches to go!

Hugs to all again,

Miss C

Wow miss C you can almost sit back and enjoy.

Where are you getting married?

BW - black duckies is going through the same clinic as me, so her epu is hopefully around the same time (being the country clinic) - she starts injections tomorrow, and has BT and u/s same days as i do! weird how the different protocols can make such a difference to the length of time on the meds, isn' it?

TL, we're getting married at a small winery on the outskirts of Melbourne, in the Yarra Valley. We live pretty close to the area (10mins from the winery), which is ideal. On the side of a hill with views of Melb city and suburbs and sunset. Should be lovely. Hoping everything will be done before ILs arrive from UK next Thurs! With the ceremony done it looks pretty much right to go now, so I'm sure it will be fine

Hi all,
    miss c, glad things are running along nicely, sounds really nice and great it is so close to home.
    I am excited I am getting to share this journey with quite a few of you, great to be able to bounce off each other as we get into the nitty gritty. As BG mentioned I start on 300 injections tomorrow, then it is going to feel like things are really happening, I am stressed, nervous and excited all at once.

Hi to the TWW girls and to everyone waiting to start again, hope things happen for you soon. Sorry for lack of personals, have read the posts, but having trouble retaining info, I think it is the Synarel. Catch you all tomorrow.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast