Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Nov 2007 #4

Hugs miss c some reassurance is definately needed. Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackduckies View Post
    I am bloated and feel my ovaries on and off, first thing in the morning full bladder and have a bit of backache. I am hoping for a good batch of eggies, but wondered if I should be feeling more??? How are you girls feeling/or felt on stims? Do you need to feel much to get a good result? I only have 2 sleep to go to find out , but it's taking sooooo long.
    ditto on most of that pam - although right now, i'm getting almost crampy over my left ovary - might be cos i've just been on a bit of a decluttering binge though... getting on and off little aches in my bb's (well, they'd be little if my bb's were little, they're quite irritating really), somewhat more sensitive to smell (sheesh, i'm starting to sound pg instead of going through stims) - and quite emotional - we've had tears over dinner without even realising it was gonna happen (i reeeeeeeally wanted vegies not salad)!

my scan isn't til lunch time or there-abouts on friday, and results friday night - it seems so far off, and yet so soon! and yay (not!) - i get to start the second injection each night tonight - i sooooooooo hope i can trigger on the weekend - these shots cost $83 per day!

OOOuch BG, $83 I bet you are hoping for trigger soon. I've been reading your posts to BW and crying over that and other things I hope DH is going to get his own tea ready, what I don't know because I did'nt get anything out. I am feeling a bit of a mess, do you know if they are going to freeze our (in my case hopefully )remaining embies a couple of the girls in the older womens have said their clinics only freeze blasties. I got a bit desperate when I seen that and have had a bit of a melt down since.
    I grabbed an early scan because waiting all day would'nt have been good for me.....

nah, they freeze excess embies hun - i checked that out with sue and with the counsellor when i was talking to them - you can relax on that one

i had to take a later appointment so that i could sleep in a bit - have been struggling to sleep - and have an appointment local to that after the u/s

Thanks BG I thought that's what happened but.... some clinics do it different apparently. Are you having acupuncture???

Oh Pam, hang in there hun. Everything sounds really good atm. It's really hard waiting, isn't it? I'm glad you've got an early scan on Friday. That will help with less of a wait on that day.
    I've had meltdowns on two consecutive days now (last night at bedtime... around 12am (ouch, poor DF!) and most of Monday after my first scan) - today has been better. The aside from the physical symptoms, these stims are pushing our emotions about like a flag in the wind (how's that? my first metaphor for BB! :P) Just got to keep hanging in there, and make sure you get DH to look after you tonight.

I hope you're ok, sweet.

Hugs :hugs:

nah - spoke to my chiro who also does accumpuncture, and he refused to take my money for accupuncture at this stage as he believes the evidence is split far too evenly to suggest it does or doesn't work (gotta love his honesty - have been seeing him as a chiro for 11 years...)

timnik77 Guest

Hello everyone! Just wanted to pop in quickly to let everyone know that my scan yesterday went well and I trigger tonight ready for epu on Friday!! Woo hoo! After a false start it looks as though the increase in the pregnyl worked, thank goodness. Being first cycle and all I was really in the dark. The et is Wednesday, so that means I am having blasties put back in? Getting excited now.

Very best wishes for your EPU on Friday, Nicole! That's great news! Rest well before then! xo

Morning Everyone,

I have been MIA due to work but back on board now, although very very sleepy .. lots of long hours so far this week ...

Missy - a huge congrats hun and wow what a level that was !!! i am so happy for you hun and know how much this meant to you !!

Well a quick update from me and then I promise I will be back later on in the day ... I had my 2nd scan this morning and my right ovary has 10 follies all ranging from 13-18 and my left has about 7 follies on it again ranging from 12-18 ... they are just the larger ones that they have decided to count on, so I am hoping that trigger will be tonight and then EPU will be sat - this was the indication at the last results so hopefully it is coming soon !!! I figure by Sat most of the others will have grown that much more and be ready for the summer pool party ....

Anyway Im so sorry this is short and sweet but will be back ...

Hi to everyone hope you are all well ....

Melsta

Thanks miss c, like you say hormone related. Definately a flag in the wind, had a nice long bath with some LUSH bath products and felt heaps better. Just so worried!!!!
    BG gotta love someone who is going to save you some$$$$$ and in the know...
    Nicole good luck for EPU look forward to hearing great results over the next couple of weeks.
    Hi everyone else hope you have a good day.

Melsta, congrats very nice numbers!!!!

Melsta - Congrats on the numbers
    Nicole - Good luck for EPU
    BD - thanks for the compliment

I am sure I have missed people but I will try to catch up

Had the Interview yesterday all went well hoping they say yes

looking good melsta! wow EPU on election day, are you going to do a pre-poll?
    pam/BD and BG good luck with your scans tom.
    nicole best of luck with your EPU
    miss c - i hope your scan went well today.
    TL well done on the interview.
    kell, mel and everyone in the TWW GL!
    mon, hows the syneral going?
    hi to all

the brown stuff is apparently the crinone and it can be common side effect. disgusting stuff indeed it is still confusing me. i am just waiting to see what happens next. all HPTs are BFN so far.

Hi everyone, very quiet today!!
    Had my BT today and my scan tomorrow, early. Praying for something, I can't feel a thing now. I have more pain leading up to O in an unassisted cycle???? Last IUI cycle I was very nausetated because my hormones levels were high I am on triple the puregon dose and have less symptoms. Oh well, only one more sleep until I find out the news...... I feel like I will cry whatever the result. I will drop in tomorrow late afternoon!!! Catch you all then.

BD - Don't worry I felt nothing last cycle

Good luck with Scans and BT's everyone

I got the Job!

well i got the results and no EPU on saturday. FS has decided to give the remaining eggs more time to grow/catch up to the other big ones so another b/t and u/s on saturday and then hopefully EPU will be Monday .... everytime I get things in order and think it is happening it is delayed again lol ... but he doesnt want to do it too early and miss some so I can understand and appreciate that ... so waiting again ... I feel like I am a rabbit and someone is dangling a carrot in front of me teasing me with it ....

However question: if i got told that EPU is b/w 18 and 20 and I already have eggs that are 18 does that mean that they will be too big then and I will lose them ... hmmm ..... *off to email the nurses on that right now*

My hormone levels are in the thousands now ?? Cant remember the exact figure but i was like woah when she mentioned it lol ...

tiggerlinda - woohoo TL - way to go !!! Congrats hun ....

Miss C - how did your scan go today hun, hope you are having a good day and not getting too nervous with only days to go !!!

blackduckies - thanks for the support - i feel more reassured when i read posts like that good luck for tomorrow hun ...

dusty - hope it all works out for you next week hun ... did they indicate how much longer you would have those side effects for ?

BG - wow I hope you get more news on Friday - those shots are so expensive !!

Nearly home time YAY ... so exhausted cannot wait to get home, oh but then dinner, cleaning up, lunches etc awaits me *sigh* our work is never done is it ladies

BBL on tonight to see how everyone's day went ... looking forward to getting some positive news from everyone ....

Melsta

BD - Good luck for your scan tomorrow.

Dusty - I was also told that on the Crinone brown blood is fine because the applicator can sometimes scrape and so on and you can get a little discharge, they just said if it turns bright red then it is most likely not. that you get some good news really soon!

Melsta - Hopefully they give you a day for EPU soon, its hard living each with a will it be wont it be kind of feeling... plus those massive hormone levels wouldnt be helping the stress.

TL - Well done hopefully now just to wait for the yes.

Timnik - Good luck for tomorrow.

BG - Hoping you get some good news at your scan tomorrow... ouch on the money for shots - as if the whole process isnt expensive enough as it is!

BW - Hope everything is starting to work itself out and your feeling ok.

Hi to everyone else, hope your all doing good

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast