Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Nov 2007

miss_c yes my DH is saying the same. One day at a time. I find that hard but will have to try harder.

Baby Bliss I dont find out anything more until I have the ET. Thats if they all last. Im staying pos +++ ( very hard ) but im trying. Thats all I can do.

BW sorry you had a bad day but glad your feeling better now.

ray Guest

hi ladies,
    my name is ray. And i'm hoping one of you ladies might be able to help. I tried a down reg cycle of ivf but had poor response, now i'm about to try a flare cycle. My question is if 1 of you ladies has done this cycle could they please explain it to me.

ray

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

ray,

here's some info in another thread about flare vs down reg. HTH.

ray Guest

thanks for that sushee it helped. I got my period today and start the pill on tuesday. I'm hoping they will have more control this time.

Ray

Default Newbie here...

Hi everyone,

I don't know if I'm posting in the right place, but here goes!

I'm 34 and was TTC-ing with my former husband for about 3 years, with no success. We went to a fertility clinic, but there was no explanation for our infertility so they sent us away to keep trying. We never conceived. The stress of being unable to have a child, among other things, caused us to split up about 3 years ago. I remarried 3 months ago and my gorgeous DH and I are TTC-ing straight away, mostly due to my age. DH has 4 beautiful kids from a previous marriage, and had a vasectomy about 10 years ago, thinking that he wouldn't be having any more kids...then he met me LOL. So we've just started the IVF merry-go-round for the first time.

I've been taking Synarel for the past three days, and my next appointment is for 15 Nov when I hopefully start the injections. If everything goes well, and we are lucky enough to get some viable embryos that implant, we are hoping to be pregnant by Xmas. But, I know that it is rarely that simple, so we are prepared for the long haul.

Anyway, that's my story in a nutshell! I look forward to getting to know you all, and to sharing your journeys!

Cheers,
    Vicki

welcome vikki

good luck with your ivf hun - i will probably be one day behind you injections-wise for my first full ivf stim cycle! yay - there will be a few of us cycling together

hi to everyone else - will come back later for more personals!

welcome vicky, ray, melsta i look forward to sharing and learning more with you all. i hope you will have a short time in here!

sonya, i am so sorry you are back. :hugs:

a long day and its late, so just quick post. i am continuing ahead which is great news and a huge relief. every scan is a rick of cancellation ATM. my cyst is still there and squashing all my follies but they are growing! 2 groupings of size but we are probably going for an EPU on wednesday so still time for the small ones to catch up. 8 follies all up. good result for me

Morning all.

Well just had my injection. Hmmm not really sure what it was (((LOL))) but was told to have it some time today. I didnt evern think to look at what for. I think im just to focussed on my Embies growing.

Ray and vikki I hope your stay here is short. Along with the rest of us.

Yay DW that is such good news hun. Cant wait to Wednesday for you and tuesday for me. hehehhe

Hi BG hope your well hun

scorpio Guest

Hi everyone. I've been offline for a few days.

Sonya - I am so sorry for you. Look after yourself and tell all those around you to look after you.

Vicki - I'm in a similar situation to you. DOing IVF/ICSI due to DH'd vasectomy 18 years ago ... long before I met him. Good luck on your first cycle ... you are about to learn alot about your body!

Our first cycle has just ended in a BFN. We were expecting it as AF started Thursday, the day before the BT was scheduled. The clinic confirmed it yesterday. I've had the worst AF of my life. There's been some tears as I'm just so exhausted. The only good thing is that I'm off the evil Crinone. We are not going to start another cycle before xmas. I want to give my body (and mind) some time to recover. We have no frozen embies so it will be another full fresh cycle.

I hope everyone else has better news than us this month.

scorpio i am sorry things didn't work out for you this cycle . i hope you can rest up during your break - time out can be a good thing for gathering strength and for your soul.

MM you funny girl, i thought you were done with injections! lol

slyder Guest

Just a quickie to let you all know we are out of the running. Better luck next time I hope.

i'm so sorry Slyder! there is no other words for it (well, there are - but i'm too polite to put my thoughts into words on here!)

BG

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I'm so sorry to hear that, slyder. <hugs>

slyder i ditto BG's words i hope you and DW are coping as best you can.

Ahh bugger. So sorry Slyder to you and to DW.

Sorry also, to you, Scorpio.

Going well, Dusty, nearly there.

Welcome, Vicki, all the best for your cycle.

Oh wow things have been crazy in here the past couple of days

Big welcome to Ray, Scorpio, Melsta & Pookiegirlba!! May your stay be short and successful!

Sonya - My biggest hugs going out to you and your DH, look after yourselves and my thoughts and prayers are with you both!

Missy- Congrats on the great fert results, and good luck for Tues when your 2 beautiful babies go back!

Slyder - Sorry about the BFN, Hope AF behaves for yor DW and that your next FET results in that much deserved BFP!

Big Hi to anyone i missed

Well CD37 here today and no idea where AF is hiding, i keep getting cramping but she just isn't showing yet. Wish you would behave to so i can get started on this IVF cycle. Thats why i have been fairly quiet the past couple of days just waiting!

Shan

slyder Guest

Sorry, big hi to all the new peeps. Can't remember who I have welcomed and who I haven't, but welcome anyway. Chat to you all soon.

lookin good slyder!!!! very nice AV

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast