Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Nov/Dec 2007

Kazza - I am so so sorry to hear your troubles and am sending you warmth and strength.

All the best

Kazza - Hang in there sweet embies are a case by case thing and it will work again
    Melsta - Great Results GL for ET
    Delly Doo - LOL & keep it up

Me a 8 working days to go things really starting to slow down as you can tell my increased posts here.

We are starting to chart for the AP this month so just waiting for AF to arrive. Any charting advice would be appreciated.

Melsta - Thanks for the welcome and well done on your successful EPU & fertilisation (especially doing it without GA - wow!)

Kazza - So sorry this pick up didn't work out so well for you. I've always been a low responder to the drugs, with my average amount of eggs at EPU being 3, so I have always worried about my cycles being cancelled too. I'm sure they will adjust your medication accordingly and next time it will work.

Dellydoo - Good luck for your blood test tomorrow and EPU Friday! Like you, I'm still feeling my way here. It has been lovely to be welcomed so warmly.

I'm just waiting, waiting, waiting....The previous two weeks with all the injections, EPU and ET went in a flash. The two week wait however, is another story. I'm trying to keep busy though and keep all the negative thoughts at bay!

Oh well, nobody ever accused me of being a patient person!!!

Hi to all!
    Gee, I really have to try to post more regularly - so much is happening.
    Welcome to the newbies - dellydoo, brownbug, jbub & bubwishes. I hope all of your stays are short. All of the girls in here are fabulous to talk to and ask questions, so don't be shy! I know I would be lost without this forum sometimes.
    BG - 22 eggs is great! Congrats! Looking forward to hearing fertilisation results, take care & relax.
    Mel1977 - CONGRATULATIONS!! Sorry I haven't said this sooner, only just catching up on the goss.
    Miss C - how are you going after EPU? I hope all your visitors are taking good care of you.
    Melsta - 10 eggies fertilised is a fantastic result! Well done!
    Kazza - sorry things didn't work out for you this time. I have had cancelled cycles before, mainly due to dissappearing eggs, or not reacting to the drugs the right way & every time it is devastating. Just try to think of the positives, you are able to get eggies, so that is a very big step. My DH always says one step at a time & to look at how much further we get each cycle. I know it is hard, but we're all here to chat & listen when you need to vent.
    Well, not too much happening here. Really busy at work with the lead up to xmas. Just waiting to stop OCP on Friday, then get AF and its onto the Progynova. At least time seems to fly at this time of year.
    Anyway, hopefully I haven't missed too much here. If I have missed you I'm terribly sorry - a BIG HELLO & HUG for you.
    Take care all & speak soon.
    xo

Brown bug TWW is a wait of its own GL

slyder Guest

Well done, BG. GL with fert...

Hi all,
    Melsta great result. Looking forward to following your progress. Thanks so much for the support, I may just join you girls inthe TWW when you get over there, I agree about the support, it is the only way I get through and the only support I have so very much needed and appreciated.
    miss c also a very nice result, can't wait to hear the final outcome, I have a very good feeling. What a wonderful wedding/ Christmas present and certainly very deserved.
    BW and BG I hope things are OK with you girls. Thinking of you and hoping you get to transfer.
    Brownbug another day down at least you have these wonderful girls to share with.
    TL glad it is only 8 more days, hopefully life becomes more simple and relaxed. Good luck.
    dellydoo, you make me laughI hope things go well for you.
    Kazza, I have posted already, take care of yourself, I can feel your pain. I hope someone can give you some inspiration or maybe you will inspire someone with your good results next time. I only hope I can do the same.
    Catch everyone tomorrow.

Hi everyone
    Just a tiny, quick note to let you know I'm going in for ET tomorrow at 12.20pm.
    I have no idea of our fertilisation rate yet, only that something has happened that is allowing us to go in for our day 2 ET.
    Pretty nervous and excited, but will be back tomorrow to catch up on how everyone is doing and write my personals to all you lovelies.
    Hugs for now,
    Miss C

an update on BW

hi lovely people - i've had a couple of text messages from BW in the last few hours, and she's asked me to share with all of you

Have been admitted to Nepean Public Hospital as a precaution. May be in for a few days....

...would appreciate any visitors if anyone is inclined to trek out here. Would love them to death if the brought such things as toothbrush, hairbrush, sudoku puzzles. will be this evening before Dh can get back out here and i'm going to be bored out of my mind before then! Don't know which ward i'm on though...
    BW went to the afterhours GP last night for pain meds, and was admitted to hospital - i got a message at about 3.45 this morning. if anyone is able to get up to see her, i'm sure she'd love you to pieces - if you're not sure of her details to ask at reception, PM me and i'll let you know

will come back later with updates about me - not that theres much to update at the moment - maybe after my fert results come in...

poor BW, i hope a sydneysider can visit her. pls pass on a big hello and get well soon to her BG.

miss_c best of luck today today and happy holidays for tassy. try and take it easy.

brownbug, i hope you have something to occupy you for a few days.

peta, not long now hun and you are on your way!

TL i am not a big charting person, perhaps use fertility friend or download a chart off a website. sorry i can't be of more help.

kazza, hun it is really cr&p thing to happen. i responded in the other thread for you.

dellydo, i love your approach to this best of luck hun.

melsta, well done to DH on his excellent specimen! GL with it all and yes take it easy cocoon mumma to be.

BW sorry sweet would visit if in Vic I hope you get all you need
    Miss C - GL today will be thinking of you

Hi to everyone

TL - if you google "BBT Chart" or "Basal Body Temperature Chart" or "Ovulation Charting" they will provide you with charts you can just print out and place all the relevant dates etc on ... I also went to a chemist to get a basal body thermometer, make sure you tell them when you get the thermometer that you are charting your temperature as it needs a specific type ... good luck with it hun but also know that you have to take your temperature first thing every morning before you get out of bed or even speak, let alone drink or eat, as it is the first recorded temp of the day that you need to track ... harsh i know but i could get an indication after 3 months of charting .... that was just my whacked system though but if you stick to the same time daily you will see the progress develop ... apparently a jump of .3 degree or something is an indication O is about to happen but you can check on that ....

BG - poor BW - send her my best wishes BG when you next speak to her, I hope that she is going to be ok ....

Miss C - good luck for the ET today hun .. i hope that your fert. results are fantastic and that you get the best xmas present ever ...

Hi to everyone else and hope that your mornings are going well thus far ... I am actually feeling semi normal again today and had my first dose of Crinone this morning ... one down, hundreds to go ... have to dash now but will BBL ...

kellrobryan Guest

Default BFN

Hi and good morning
    after 4 rounds of clomid
    well i went to the doctors yesterday arvo as i just couldnt hold off any longer well i got a BFN and bloods come back today and also got a BFN
    so looks like i have to sit back and wait for the bad af to come and see me

All the very best to BW - thank you for the update BG!

Miss C - Huge good vibes coming your way for today - GL

Brownbug - Best of luck with TWW - am holding breath - OK that's just totally impractical - have stopped holding breath.

Had my BT this morning and find out at lunchtime if we are "red team go" for Friday.

EEP!

So sorry sweet

Dellydoo - good luck for the phone call results - nothing worse than waiting for that impending phone call and then how the heart thunders when your phone does ring .... hope that you get the go ahead you need ....

Miss C - not long now and you will be picking up your little embies .... am thinking of you big time hun .... fingers crossed that it all goes to plan and hopefully the nerves are not too bad for you .. am thinking of you heaps my little twin ...

*Yawn* bit bored today, at work so darn no dr phil, no ready steady cook, no oprah, and no Bold and the beautiful ... yes when I am at home sick I am a tv trashbag lolol .... the secret is out ...

Im going to share something my friend sent me ... all about hope ... as in this forum, we live on hope ...

Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?
    I dont know about you ladies, but it kinda hit home for me and is a nice reminder that hope prevails above all other emotions in the biggest time of need .... though i am not too sure i will laugh about injections lolol and weird gel, and I highly doubt that DH will laugh about my mood swings and breakdowns, but the rest of it I really like .... especially the how did we get through this ....

ok, this time it's a little update about me!

the nurse called this morning and let me know fert rates - of the 22 eggs, 9 were immature and several failed to fertilise. only 4 fertilised nicely. so we now have transfer on Friday and find out freezing numbers from there...

i was very flat when i found out - but i will admit i'd just set up to take pain killers for only the second time since leaving the hospital yesterday - and they were for a headache not the EPU ouchies! i called hubby and explained what had happened then curled up for what i thought would be tears, but instead slept for just under two hours - and i've now woken up, refreshed, and pretty much ok with it. PCOS always gives higher numbers of eggs, so having four still growing nicely is actually still good news! and this way we KNOW that we're putting back a fertilised embie on Friday morning - that's a better start to the TWW than any of our IUI TWW's... so yay, bring on Friday!!

OH BG that is great news ... 4 fertilisations are tops and hey you only need 1 to make it the whole way through ... glad to hear that you are resting up and sleeping to prepare your body for ET ... and remember it is quality not quantity hun that makes the difference in the long run and you have 4 healthy embies to start you off ....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast