Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Nov/Dec 2007

BG - Excellent news ET is booked now
    Melsta - Lovley Quote!

TL- yep I think all the help, advice and little tips we can get the better ..... how is the countdown going !

Not to bay will be excited to see my newphews

Need to buget seriously now though so we can afford New Years IVF getting a bit excited about that

Do you have a TWW project to keep you busy?

you know what NY will come around so quickly you will forget that you even had to wait for it !!!

No I dont and I hadnt thought about it really until we reached that stage and now it is like, oh gosh how am I going to keep myself busy .. thankfully work is busy and xmas lunch is at our place this year so have things to finalise for that, but I am super organised and only have 3 presents left to buy and then I am done ... I should have left it all for during the 2WW lolol .. oh well ....

I'm so bored today cannot concentrate on work at all ... will pop out to the shops in half an hour and do some retail therapy need some new reading material for the train trip home ....

I am the same not much to do so I am reseach TCC symbols on the web

Miss C - Hope things go really really well for you today.

Dellydoo - Thanks for holding your breath for me, even for a few secs ! Maybe it will whizz things along for me! I truly hope your phone call gives you the "go ahead" for tomorrow!

BW - So sorry you ended up in the hospital. I hope you are feeling better really really soon.

BG - Congrats on your 4 fertilisations and best of luck for Friday!

Melsta - Thanks for the quote, it was lovely.

I've been stuck at home ironing all morning. We are expecting some tradies to acid wash our new paving out the back, but have no idea when they are coming, so have to stay home until they turn up. Am going a bit stir crazy and so is my daughter - she really likes to get out and about and gets bored at home.

Hope you are all having a good day!

TL - how are those symbols going ?

Brownbug - nothing worse than being stuck at home, perhaps you can give me an update on dr phil and oprah lolol (just joking!) ... so what is an acid wash? I am not very up to speed on all those things for the outside world, thankfully my hubby is handy in that area lol ... I actually dont mind ironing, i find it therapeutic in a weird crazy sense, but i think it all has to do with my need to have everything organised and ship shape as they say, hence why this process has taught me to chill and relax so much ....

Not to bad really focusing on feng shui but heres what I have found:
    Dragon on DH's Side of the bead
    Pommegrantes and Lychees are good food
    Elephants with their trunks down
    And my Fav 100 Children silk hanging
    Double Happiness is another one
    I also have some Willow Figurines arriving today

Melsta, I must admit I did watch Dr Phil , but not Oprah!!

We had sandstone crazy paving put down and some of the cement stuff they used to grout it got in the natural hollows in the sandstone, (this is normal, apparently), so they have to acid wash it all out.

Yeah, I'm also very lucky to have a handy hubby - don't know what I'd do otherwise .

BG - 4 is great news honey, do rest up - I love how your body commanded you to go to sleep even though you wanted a big cry.

Melsta - Thanks for the quote - even though my crazy hormones decided that I should start bawling at my desk. I have professionally covered this up by pretending to sneeze and reaching for a tissue. I think I fooled them.

Melsta - I thought I was the only person who blissed out to ironing! Thank you!

Wow TL - that is some interesting stuff there .... where will the willow figurines go (sorry is that a silly question) ?

Brownbug - go Dr Phil, it is my daily fix when I manage to be home ... the other day was a classic argument between female fiance & her MIL, now that was interesting viewing lol go the handy hubbies - I have asked mine to build me a jewellery draw in our cupboard to store my multitude of earrings ..... hmmmm what else can i put on the wishlist lol

Ah dellydoo a woman who sees the calmness in ironing that I do ... my friends cant understand it but i actually do mine on a sunday afternoon in order to wind down from the weekend !!! .... sorry to make you cry, but well done on the professional cover up !!! Yes when i read it (a) i was so touched at the effort she went to and (b) then i got all emotional as well ... i just figure i may as well release the emotions cause i sure as heck cant control them lol ....

They are made by co called Demarco just pretty and signfy hope they will go in the nursey we have created for bubs to be & no question is silly

Wow you ironing gals are funny I hate it big pile at home

cool they sound amazing ... such a beautiful thing to have for a nursery ....
    Nah i am weird and love ironing, must have been the influence from my mum growing up, she ironed everything from face washers to sheets (top and tailing them) but still lol she was and is still an ironing machine lolol ... i hereby officially state though that i do not iron face washers nor sheets lol

Lol - I dryclean where possible

hello chatterboxes i hope all your ironing etc is going well. aggh ironing, i don't think i own anything that needs ironing. i once had a job as a housekeeper and it put me off ironing for life!

today is my last day at home after a week's break - gosh it was so nice to not work for a week and sort out where we go from here with TTC. i finally spoke to my FS today who is no longer going to be my or her other patients FS. long story but the short end is she is recommending Next Generation in Liverpool (only 3 hours away from canberra!) and a FS called David Knight. does anyone know or have any experience with them/him? seems we don't have many FS left in canberra

i'm pretty sure that BW see's David Knight dusty...

Dusty - New year New Fs New baby

Lets Hope

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast