Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Nov/Dec 2007

sometimes she can arrive at a different time - sometimes the drugs and the sudden stop make her show up early - other times, our bodies play silly on us, and she doesn't arrive til later... unfortunately, there is no set timeframe mon73 - sorry! as a rule, it's usually the 14 days after EPU, but not always....

Thanks BG - tell BW she is the sweetest for giving a toss when she is going through all this - Oh great - crying at work - AGAIN!

Mon - people telling you to relax and let it happen - Grrrr. See BW's thread about rules for supportive families - it is an absolute hoot and so on the money!

Nique Guest

Thanks for the info BG!

hi everyone, just a quick update re BW - she sms'd a little while ago to say that she's going to be in hospital until at least Saturday, with another scan tomorrow to see whether the size of her ovaries has reduced. she seems much calmer in her messages than she did before the trip to hospital, and it sounds like the treatment is working for her, which is awesome news...

BG glad to hear that she is recovering well and on the mend and am so glad to hear that she sounds much calmer that will always help as well ... as always please continue to send our love and support her way and let her know we are all constantly thinking of her ...

I just had my b/t this morning so will await results this afternoon as to my hormone levels and what time ET will be tomorrow ......

Meltsa you are getting closer now sweet

Thanks TL ... I think for my DH today is one of the hardest days, he has asked nearly 3 times do I know anything yet do I know anything yet .... man what is he going to be like later on .....

We have our first realy family bbq tomorrow night and will have to come up with "stories" as to the non drinking aspect ... ah the lies just keep continuing ....

How are you doing today hun ??? I just saw your blog how are you going to stretch out work over 1 week ???

hi all

melsta - good luck with ET tomorrow - how exciting!

BW is doing a little better today - to the point where the hospital are talking about maybe letting her home today (which probably won't be til tomorrow still cos her hubby is at work and can't go get her...) - she said to me earlier she is starting to feel almost human again - except for extreme tiredness....

sorry for so few personals - have been awake since five and feeli wiped out already! BUT, we have a lovely 8 cell embie on board! woo hoo - was worth the 5am start! we also have the other 3 between 6 and 8 cell stage, and when i was talking to the embriologist this morning, she was quite confident we'd have 3 frostie bubs come this afternoon - yay!! FS said i had a very good strong womb, and was most impressed - and stated he was quietly confident. DH stood beside me during transfer, transfixed on looking at the tiny little white blob on the screen as our embie was transferred - he stroke my hair the whole time to keep me calm and let me know he was there - he's a sweet heart!

I am good not sure how I will streach the work sort of wish they will finish me

Try lemonade and say you have mixed it with vodka

BG well done nice little 8 cell ready to grow sweet I am soo happy for you.

Stick to mummy little one

Hey there, I just wanted to come in and thank everyone for the supportive posts on Wednesday - it really did help to have all that advice.

Melsta - good luck with ET tomorrow - I will keep everything crossed for you. How exciting!

BG - Woohoo! Are you going to name your embie?? It's good to hear BW is on the mend.

Hello and best wishes to everyone I've forgotten....

As for me, I had another BT and scan this morning. The u/s technician indicated that my follicles have been growing since my last u/s on Wednesday, so that's a good sign. Don't know if they're progressing as fast as they should, but at least most of them are well into the double figures now, and one is 19mm and another is 16mm. There's still a good chance that my FS will cancel the cycle. I won't know anything till the clinic rings me this arvo with the results of the BT. I hate all this waiting around!

Anyway, I've tried not to get my hopes up too high, and I'm expecting the worst. There's always January I spose....

Thanks again to everyone for their support - it helps more than you will know.

Vicki
    x

vickki gl

i keep loosing my posts so will be brief

vicki, those results are a huge improvement. well done you! i know they may still cancel, and while i hope they dont and perhaps push for them to continue, if they do, perhaps insist on using the trigger at the opportune time if there is a chance you can catch the eggies yourself (i don't know the reasons for your AC). i wasn't given this option when my 2nd cycle was cancelled and lost a couple of good eggies as i didn't realise it at the time. it also ensures you O - my next cycle had a big gap as i think my system got all confused after being on lucrin and stims and it kind of stuffed it up.

BG - way to go gal with embie on board, also glad BW is doing better.
    melsta, for tomorrow. will be thinking of you.

sorry if i forgot anyone, i must go, really dangerous for my productivity now that i have discovered i can get around work's firewall of BB...hmmmmm......

TL - yes I had thought of that whole lemonade thing then no one would be any the wiser - just say vodka and lemonade in a tall glass lolol

BG - such good news about BW - glad to hear that she is on the mend and hopefully things continue to improve for her ...

Congrats hun on the embie ... wow you brought a tear to my eye how sweet and supportive is your DH .... awwww *tear* .... I hope that you can rest up and take it easy over the weekend and all the best of lucky and for you over the next 2W and beyond ....

Vicki - thanks hun and wow you have had some good news ... have you got your results yet? the embies sound like good sizes though hun ,,.,,, pray it all goes to plan for you ...

Dusty - he he top work getting around that firewall !!! Hard to be productive some days when the aura of BB calls ... continually !!! Thanks for the well wishes hun .....

Well my FN emailed me earlier today to check how I was feeling as my progesterone levels were up a little higher than expected, but (not knowing this at the time) I emailed back with how great I felt so they are not concerned now they know I feel ok. Sooo tomorrow morning our ET is scheduled for 8.15am ... have to drink 2 glasses of water at 7.00am and hold it until after the procedure ... and we are all systems go .... cant wait to see the grade and how many will get frozen but one step at a time .,....

TGIF YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are everyones plans for the weekend ????

slyder Guest

New [URL="http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/showthread.php?p=1032839"]thread[/URL] time, groovers...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678