Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - November 2006

thats a real bummer Lou I hope you are feeling better soon.
    You girls are really giving me confidence for my ivf cycle....not....lol..... not sure about the crinone situation...hmmmm....
    Here's hoping the TWW is fast and uneventful for all us of Jane, Megan.
    Leis......woohoo on booking your holiday...we can't even afford a honeymoon at the moment, what with a wedding and possible ivf to pay for.

Rach and Boo....hope things are going well for you and that the ugly witch hasn't arrived.

Hi to Melbo, Keen and 2mums and any one else I have missed....

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Megan, Crinone never made me emotional. I wonder if there might be other reasons.....

Hi ladies,
    There are quite a few of you in the 2ww & I am sending millions of positive vibes your way!!!
    I really hope we can have even just one bfp to cheer the rest of us up.
    Loula - hope you are feeling better soon.
    Well after my lap I have just started af a few days ago which I am actually quite happy about because I can't wait to start ttc again.
    I know we only took a month off but it felt like forever.
    Jo

Sushee, I'm blaming everything on the Crinone! lol That way I won't get my hopes up.
    It is very unusual for me though. My last cry was about....oh, 10 minutes ago! lol I've turned into a blithering mess!

Im pretty sure there are tonnes of reasons you would want to cry right now, and the effects of crinone could very well be one of them. I think sometimes it all just gets so overwhelming you just feel like crying for no particular reason...

Zap - how are you going? I hope the witch hasn't showed her ugly head?

Mel - hope the TWW is going super fast for you, my fingers are crossed that you won't need that IVF appointment!

Jane - how are things going with you? Not much longer to go now

Leis - woohoo about the holiday! Where are you off to?

Loula - bugger that your tr had to be cancelled! Hope your feeling better now.

Megan - How are you? I'm with Sushee in hoping that your emotional for other reasons

Jo - Good to hear from you, I know what you mean about that month taking forever! Hope you guys catch that egg this time around.

Keen & Two mums - Hope everything is well with you guys.

Well AF arrived today! I'm ok with it though - I had my little breakdown the other day, we've pretty much come to the conclusion that we arn't going to get a BFP naturally so DH & I decided to bring our appointment forward - only four weeks to go now I can't wait! In the mean time i'm just going to focus on getting fit and losing a few kgs (so i can put them all back on again over xmas lol!)

Lou, funny you asked me that today, i just got home from work and spent most of the morning with a post op patient with a very high WBC count. Your WBC should be between 4-11, so yours are more than double that, so yep, there is something a little nasty going on in there.... look after yourself now, and get ready for when you are better and you can have a snow bub in there...

leis xx

Thanks girls for all the well wishes.

AF reared her ugly head yesterday. We will be doing another round of IUI in December if all goes well. We are off to the gold coast on November the 13th so now I am really looking forward to it!!

Take care Girls

Racheal

All these people going on holidays...anyone got room in their suitcase...I'm only little, I won't take up much room I promise!!

Bummer on the AF Rach and Boo...is so not fair.

Well I am 5DPO and feel nauseaus and have a headache and oily skin....I am so reading way too much into those symptoms. Also my blood sugar readings which are normally pretty spot on have suddenly gone out of whack for no apparent reason, something which I am told is another sign for us diabetics....hmmmm.....I need to stop obsessing, maybe if I go and do some sewing to occupy my obviously overactive brain.
    *wanders off to sewing room to play with fabric*

helona Guest

Default 2WW & housework ???

Hi Ladies
    I'm new on this site.
    My name is Eleni I have been TTC since September 2005. DH & me tied the knot in October 2005. We have no luck. In July 2006 we embarked on a IVF roller coaster.
    I was on the pill from 14 August to 19 September (is that too long when you are down regulating)
    Synarel from 19 September to 26 September that was disgusting
    Gonal F 187.5 iui not that painful
    trigger injection 04.10.06
    EPU 06.10.06 9 eggs
    ET 08.10.06 1 embie grade 4
    BT 23.10.06 BFN
    On the 23.10.06 I was back on the cycle
    Gonal F 225 iui 23.10.06 to 28.10.06
    28.10.06 Scan went OK 8 Follicles on my right ovary & 4 in my left ovary
    31.10.06 EPU 5 eggs
    02.11.06 ET 1 embie grade 2 & 4 cells (is grade 2 a good embie???)
    BT 16.11.06 now 2WW I don't know what to do different. In my last cycle I went to a wedding on the day of my ET & through my sisters Kitchen tea. Do you do normal housework - vacuuming, mopping, washing bathroom & toilet, washing clothes & hanging? I am not sure even though this is my 2nd cycle

I am & wishing everybody on thier IVF cycles

~Jane~ Guest

Hi Helona, welcome to BB, I am also on the tww at the moment with my BT on Wednesday next week. I do normal housework etc, actually if anything I have done more the last week after transfer life has been really busy, especially work and I am flying to Sydney tomorrow as well so hopefully it's not a problem.

Lou - so sorry to hear about your cancelled cycle, hope you are feeling better

Megan - you sound like you are having a rough time as well, hope you are feeling better too
    Mel - hopefully all the signs and symptoms bring a nice BFP this month how great would that be

Well I am not holding out too much hope for this cycle, I have started to get shocking cramps, I cannot imagine Crinone would wait this long to start giving me these syptoms and it is too late for implantation pain, so I suspect AF is on the way, the cycle days fit in with my usual PMS pattern. DH thinks I shouldn't be too worried until I have the test on Wednesday, but I really don't think it's going to be positive, Oh well wait and see now.

Can't wait for the weekend, it has been such an awfully busy week, starting to think this pace with work is not going to be something I will be able to maintain if I am doing IVF for a while, but we are having a nice break over Christmas and New Year so hopefully I will re-charge the batteries and get back into IVF next year if we need to.

Big hi to everyone I missed

Zap & Boo - bummer about the witch arriving, roll on next month hey.
    Boo I am so glad you have bought forward your appointment.
    Welcome Helona.
    Almost the weekend, have a good one everyone.
    Jo

Hi all and welcome Helona, i hope your stay is a short one IYKWIM

thanks girls for all you well wishes, and leis thanks so much for filling me in with the WBC. Bit cross really as the paperwork at MIVF said to go to Freemasons emergency (which is closed) so was told to go to epworth which ended up costing us ...............wait for it $400. when i spoke to nurse she said i should always go to womens!!! Also my SIL is a nurse and was agency at Epworth and she said it was strange that i went there as they dont like having Gynie's there.So to all GO TO THE WOMENS if in any dought!!!

Gyn has just telephoned to say she wants to see me at 10.40 today. I must say that the follow up from her is FANTASTIC and she is a wonderful doc, cant say i would have felt like i got this treatment from anywhere else.

BBL after appointment for personela

But Jane pls stay positive.

Just got back from my gyn's room where i had another WBC blood test to check my levels again and a scan where they found that i have a blood clot in my left ovary which will prob be what is causing the pain nothing to do about it really just rest!!and both my ovaries are chocker block with blood that will only be dispersed after my next af, and believe me im hanging out for af!!!

Did meet a lovely lady while waiting though for my scan. She's carrying twins yay for her. and she said you just cant give up, she had been trying for 6 years since she turned 40. so happy for her and hoping that her c/s goes well with a quick recovery.

I still dont know what the conection between my blood clot and my wbc is though. i am seeing another gyn for a follow up as mine is on a well erned holiday(i say!) Geoff Clarke. has anyone been with him b4?

Leis you may know of why the connection?

Lou, hun can't help you much with that.. my brain is on drain at the moment. Just google search and see what it comes up with..

Jano.. please don't give up yet.. I have heard so many girls say they swore they were getting AF and low and behold they were up the duff....

Me ... I am so tired it is beyond a joke.. might need a nanna nap before DH gets home from work ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

leis xx

Well still no AF. I was hoping this Naturopathy was going to get me regular. However I shouldn't give up yet. Maybe it might come in the next few days. Still getting lower backache so something is happening.

Good luck to all the 2WW and good luck to those being investigated.

~Jane~ Guest

Hi guys just a quick one from me as I just got back from Sydney and I am knackered
    I just want to clarify that I am not giving up, I think being realistic isn't a bad thing and I can't let myself get all caught up thinking I am pregnat when I am most likely not. I will be happy to be proven wrong, but really think it is highly unlikely that's all ...I guess all will be revealed next week

Have a great weekend everyone
    Last edited by ~Jane~; November 3rd, 2006 at 07:26 PM. Reason: so I don't sound so negative

Hi Jane sorry i hope i didnt offend you? Just trying to be supportive.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast