Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - November 2006

BIG CONGRATS JANE!!!

Hang in there Megan i have everything crossed for you!

Take care
    Racheal

~Jane~ Guest

Thanks again everyone for all the kind thoughts

Lou - who is filling in for you? They are all pretty good at MIVF, I hope things get sorted for you soon

Jemel - you poor thing, what a long wait, any wonder you are stressed you poor thing

Well, I guess at some point I have to get out of here, although I feel so at home after a year! I will pop back in to say hi and will keep an eye on how everyone is going.

Cheers

Geoff Clark - thats who telephoned me this arvo. He sounded very nice but now my heart feels in the bottom of my stomach IYKWIM? He said that i will need the infection to be removed with surgery if the antibiotics wont do it as its deep in my tube (proberly)?

~Jane~ Guest

Oh you poor thing, but he is an excellent dr so rest assured you are in very good hands, a friend at works daughter went through him and has a little icsi girl and they speak very highly of him. Did he indicate how soon?

eta - sorry I forgot to turn the ticker off
    Last edited by ~Jane~; November 8th, 2006 at 06:44 PM.

the only prob is that i need to have bowel surgery if i need any more opps on my tube as its all stuck together!!

Will telephone GP tomorrow for another white blood cell count to be done then i might feel a little better

~Jane~ Guest

Bokkie - forgot to mention, I had my transfer 2 weeks ago today, so we are 14 dpo (I think)

Lou - I don't know what to say other than hang in there, I will be thinking of you :hugs:

Just checking into see how Megan is going i hope you are more positive today and that the sun is shinning on you

yeah anyone heard how megan is?

Thanks girls! lol I'm here! I can't get on during the day at work!
    I am feeling better emotionally and what will be will be. i didn't ring to find out my HCG levels in the end. I figured it will just make me analyse and stress over it even more!
    On a positive note, my boss today offered me another job and to have my contract extended and possibly even made permanent full time. She knows all about the IVF situation and is perfectly fine about it. So, I will be starting training tomorrow for my new job which will help keep my mind off everything.
    The bleeding has eased off and am just spotting now, and I have had a bit of pain since last night so who knows what is going on inside my body! I am still not confident at a positive result on Monday and that we will be getting ready for a FET very soon!

Lou, I hope everything turns out ok. Sounds like a nasty infection. How is the pain now? Do you have any idea what kind of time frame they give to see if the antibiotics work? Hope you are feeling better today, and keep us up to date!

Hi Megan, just checking in on you again today, I cant remember if its today or Monday that your going for another bt?

Sorry if this is TMI but my bb's have been really really sore lately and i want af to hurry up so i know where im at. The last time they were this sore was when i had an ectopic!

Hi Lou, I'm not going back until Monday so still another couple of days! lol You sound as impatient as me!! LOL

Hi ladies
    well af finally showed up today (while at the races, great timing!!) i knew she was coming as i had lots of bright pink spotting (which i dont ever recall having b4)Today the bleeding was bright bright red (sorry TMI) but i also never get that, i always have a yucky brown. so im happy about that. Im still having a lot of pain though whuch is alittle worrying.

Megan - i think if youve had no spotting then your on to a winner! Good luck on monday and im sure things will be ok for you xx

Lou, hope you had a good time at the races yesterday!
    Sorry to hear you are still having a lot of pain. What is the next step? Do you have another checkup soon? I really hope it doesn't come to surgery for you.
    I did have spotting (last Tuesday & Wednesday) so I am not hopeful for tomorrow. I don't know whether it was AF or spotting to be honest so I guess I just have to wait and see. At least I will be put out of my misery tomorrow!

~Jane~ Guest

good luck tomorrow Megan - I have everything crossed for you

Big Hi to everyone

Megan - Spotting last tue/wed well that could be implant late and af will be at bay for another 8 mths!! I am hoping for you.

Jane i hope you are feeling well im looking forward to tracking you pg. when are you having you 6 week scan?

Keen - how are you doing?

Zap - how are you getting on to

And where are the new girls?

Well like i said af showed up yesterday so the nurse is taking it as day 1 today. my Gyn doesnt have a plan for me there but i will b seeing her on Thursday which will be day 5 when i should start taking the dreaded HRT.(my cycle are sometimes regular but cant trust my PCOS).

Im looking forward to finally having a cycle not telling anyone this time though as im not having the injections and stuff its a little easier to keep quiet. (so Sez please keep this to yourself)

Got a heap of questions to ask gyn when i go in but will prob forget to take them.lol

Once again good luck 2morrow Megan

Thanks girls
    Hope you're feeling well Jane? are you going to be starting a pg journal? i'll have to try and keep up with how you are going.

Lou, I'll be doing the same as you next time - keeping the cycle quiet. If I get a BFN tomorrow we are going to be doing a FET as soon as we can and won't be telling anyone.
    Today we had a phone call from MIL, getting impatient because she didn't know the results of my blood test. We never told her when my appt was and didn't want to tell her at all about the IVF for this very reason. My Mum knows but she has given us our space and I think is too scared to ring and check on us! lol So, next time MIL will not know we are doing another cycle and she can wait until we are 12 weeks to find out once we get our BFP.

~Jane~ Guest

Lou and Megan - I am going pretty well, scared and anxious (due to the last miscarriage), been feeling very nauseaus as well, but other than that I am really well. I must say I agree with not telling anyone where you are at, we haven't told anyone we are pregnant yet either, we are waiting for our 6 week scan on 24/11 at least, then I have my obs appointment at 8 weeks so we will think about letting family know then. It's just nice to deal with everything in your own time and share stuff when you are ready.

I'll pop back tomorrow night to see how you go Megan - good luck and I would let DH deal with MIL tomorrow if she is being impatient ( that's what I do with my DH)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast