Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - November 2006

~Jane~ Guest

ok, after much preparation for the worst over the weekend and much freaking out over cramping etc I just had my call from the clinic and it's a

I am totally in shock as is DH. I started to get suss when I started to get bad nausea yesterday and kept wanting to faint and or eat sausage rolls LOL

Thanks so much for all you support, it has been much appreciated.

Hopefully little bub will stick in there, my levels were good 355, better than last time when I miscarried that's for sure.

Now I better go and do a formal announcement.

Thanks again

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! That is SOOOOOO FANTASTIC Jane!!! Congratulations to you and hubby......Lyndon strikes again...my turn now! LOts of coming your way hun..... here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy.

I knew it! Congrats Jane!!!!! You've made my day. I've been lurking shamelessly all morning. That's a fantastic hcG level too. It's so good.

I agree Melbel ... it is a good sign for you. Lyndon is a good luck charm.

Yippee!!

Megan, how are you doing today? I've been thinking of you too and hoping you could get into the clinic this morning.

OMG Jane!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! lol at the sausage roll craving already! Hope the nausea doesn't hang around too long for you.

Thanks Melbo. I managed to get a BT done this morning and am now waiting for the dreaded phone call. I am not optimistic at all and decided to come home from work because even though I am expecting a negative, i don't want to break down at work.
    So, now I wait.....

~Jane~ Guest

Melbel - you know about things happening in threes, I think it's a good sign

Megan - glad you had your bt this morning, I have my fingers crossed for you

Thanks everyone for the kind wishes

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOO JANO AND DH YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THRILLED I AM FOR YOU HUN....this gives me hope knowing that you and i both have similar conditions that it can happen... God i wish i could give you a massive hug...... well cyber one will have to do... congrats with much love to you both on this much deserved pregnancy.... Leis and DH.......xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jane, you had just one transferred didn't you??

yep she did (sorry couldn't help myself)

~Jane~ Guest

LOL Leis, yep Megan just the one

Just checking!!

OMG i am so excited Jano, ok I am going now... i will be on here all day otherwise... Leis xxxxxxxxx PS Carlos sends heaps of sticky licks!!!

Oh I just realised, i will be home from o/s on th 4th July, just in time for the pending birth!!!

Ok I really am going now.....

OMG i am so excited, i am nearly crying,....... yeah ok going now.....sh*t i am crying....my bl00dy make up is running..LOL... leis x

~Jane~ Guest

Lesi - lucky we aren't in the same room we would explode, I am beside myself too, gonna head out for a walk in the cool air

Bl00dy hell....I am switching the computer off now... I am just beside myself with happiness, this is the best news i have had in yonks.. just thought i could get something really fancy for the little un' overseas... esp if we are going to be in NYC for 5 days they have gorgie baby stuff.... leis xx

Huge congratulations to you Jane - that's fantastic news

Megan - my fingers crossed are tightly crossed for you

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

OMG OMG I knew it! Congats Jane you clever chicken!

Megan, all my fingers and toes are crossed for your results!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast