Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - November 2006

jemel Guest

Jane Congratulations, i am really happy for you, i am only new here, but have read some of your posts. All the best and enjoy your pregnancy.

OMG, OMG CONGRATULATIONS Jane

I just knew it well done hony.

Ive been couch bound with gastro for the last two days which has been really bad as i havent been able to finish the antibiotics i was given after EPU. oh well will finish them now.

Megan im holding out every hope for you and a BFP hang in there.

Welcome to the new girls and hi to all will bbl for personals xx

My BT came back inconclusive. She said there is some pregnancy hormone there which shows that the embryo more than likely implanted (or at least partially). I have to pick up some extra Crinone (as I will run out on Saturday) and have another BT on Monday. I can't believe I have to wait that long! The bleeding has eased again (seems to come and go) and if it gets heavy again tomorrow I can go back in on Friday.
    So, more waiting!

~Jane~ Guest

oh bugger Megan, try hang in there, waiting is the worst part isn't it.

I think Melbo had to go back for another test after her first, so fingers crossed all goes well for you on Monday

Good luck Megan i hope all goes well for you and that it is a late implant

Hi again girls,

Megan, Jane is right. I had an inconclusive first BT (a low hcG of 79 I think). By the time they retested on Friday, the level had doubled so it was considered a positive. Hang in there for that next test although Monday must seem so far away at the moment. I hope that bleeding stays away now that it has eased off.

(pulls up deckchair next to Megan)

jemel Guest

Hi everyone. Can anyone give any advice, im pretty much resigned to the fact my ICSI didnt work. I had bright red blood today, i had ET on Saturday 28th October, my BT is on 15th November, so a week today. I was on Pregnyl which i know gives a positive for a while, so i waited and tested today, and unlike last week, it didnt have 2 pink lines, it only has 1 now, so obviously pregnyl is out of my system and i am not pregnant right? I had blood thismorning and nothing since, but that happens when im getting AF, it does that then stops till later on tonight or starts tomorrow morning. I did another test thisafternoon, it says to test anytime of the day, the test i did was a digital one and came up "not pregnant" So i think its fairly correct to assume im not? Any advice would be great, im going to stay positive, i really want to lose some weight, which is what we decided if this cycle didnt work, and then we will try again in Feb, after xmas when we are all fit and healthy.
    Last edited by jemel; November 8th, 2006 at 03:41 PM.

Megan.. everything crossed for you hun... With Jano pregnant, it has to rub off onto you... all the best and heaps and heaps of sticky vibes.. leis xx

Sorry Jem hun, but i don't have any answers to your questions... but i am praying and hoping you get a BFP.... so to Megan, I hope you guys can follow in Janos footsteps.. love leis xx

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Megan,

my HCG level was even less at 74. Did you find out what your levels were?

jemel, it's not over until it's over. Unfortunately I've seen all sorts of things happen so you just never know. Good luck and hopefully this will be just a funny memory when you're heavily pg!

Well i just spoke to the Gyn covering my Gyn while she is away and i have kinda lost all hope. He said that i proberly have an infection that antibiotics wont get to anyway as its deep in my blocked tube. and it was just stired up with the EPU. Am having some pain today but dont know wether that is from the gastro but its lower down like af pain and i guess i am due for that too.

Y wont this just work for us.

Just sitting here crying .........................

Aw Lou, sounds like you're having such a rough trot of it. It's just not fair, and even worse that you're having to bear the pain of it both emotionally and physically. What are they going to do about your infection?

Girls,

in the next few days I will be clearing out the front page. I know that IVF and AC is not the kind of thing where you've got something to report every month, so someone who joins may find that they may not participate when they're not cycling.

But to keep on top of things, and to make it easier to keep up with where everyone's at, if you don't post within a two month period, I will remove your details from the front page. it's not a big deal, if you get back on the rollercoaster after a break, I'll happily put your details back on!

I have no idea what they are going to do.............I had a lap in sep 06 where they cliped my left tube and they could hardly make out the right tube (After repair from ectopic) so thay said there was nothing that could be done with it. they said that there seemed to be no infection when i was under the knife (so to speak) i do have some fluid on my left tube which they did drain at the time so i dont know wether its just that come back again? i worried that because i didnt take my antibiotics for more that 30 hours that im growing a super bug inside me DYKWIM? will finish the course now. Will book in to see my GYN next week but dont know where to begin, what to ask

Lou,

Just do whatever it takes to get a grip on that infection. IVF is the ticket for women like us who have tubal issues (I have 100% blocked tubes from a failed tubal ligation reversal) so damaged tubes can be negligible under those circumstances.

Hi girls, so sorry for busting in.....

I just wanted to say a HUGE Congratulations Jane!!!!!! I have been snooping after you religiously for the past 2 weeks... YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    That is awesome news, you really give me hope! Your numbers are great as well! How many DPT are you with those numbers? I am so damn happy for you!!!!!!

Megan, good luck to you too, I hope your numbers really go up at your next BT.....

I will have to call tomorrow and ask what my hcg level was because I didn't even think to ask. Now I want to know!

Jemel, I had my transfer the same day as you. That seems forever to have to wait until the 15th for your BT! Mine was originally this Friday but had it done today because I started bleeding too and now have to have another test Monday. Hang in there, I know it's hard but everyone will tell you it's not over until that BT comes back!

jemel Guest

Megan, they make you wait that long at my clinic because of the pregnyl shots i was having, they interfere with BT if you do it too early.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast