Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August/September '05

LOL Cazz, terrifying the poor preppies you naughty girl!!!!! am still getting DH to do the injections, but wondering about whether thats the best plan, he gets shaky and wobbly and sort of sliced me pulling the needle out tonight, gave me a little scratch - ouch! But I figure if I did it myself I would be worse so it will do!!!

Good luck with your test tomorrow cazz, I am still thinking viable, positive thoughts for you.

Good luck to the 2ww'ers too!

Shez, happy inseminating!!!!!!

Ali - thats great to hear you and I will be cycle buds again. Im thinking were both going to be much more successful this time around.... 8-[

Shez - Good Luck with the insem sweetie! Im sure it will all go well for you.

Amanda - hopefully you will be our next graduate, sweetie, with Racheal not far behind!

Cazz
    - Feel for you with all this not knowing. Hope you get the answers you are hoping for tomorrow.

Good evening to everyone

Trish, thinking of you today

Shez, I'm sure all will go well tomorrow
    Amanda, you too coming up

Racheal, sounds interesting, but I don't know if I'd like someone knowing I'm pregnent because they can 'smell' it

Kelly, I have a needle phobia too (still) though I can do the Puregon pens (DH did a few & then I Had to because he wasn't there one morning) myself, have to look away when getting BT but can't do syringe needles (Pregnyl), have to get DH. I think it's also got to do with the pain that goes with it. Also too, I think he has to help me/do something.

Cazz, full answers tomorrow

BT & scan for me tomorrow morning, hopefully I'm getting a nice thick lining building up.
    Humphrey, when's it start for you?

Take care everyone

Cazz~thinking of you today

Tam ~ good luck with your scan tomorrow

Shezz ~ best of luck with your insem i am sure evry thing will going very well

4 DAYS TO GO!!! I am going crazy!!

My temp is dipping up and down and i have had cramps now for two days i think af is on her way once again.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

cazzoom Guest

Hi guys!

blood test in a few hours. not that I expect much other than to determine exactly what is happening and how things will be handled for the next cycle

in any case Today September 2nd is 8 YEARS 10 MONTHS or 106 MONTHS of TTC for me!

UGH!

I dont want to be announcing my 9 year TTC birthday!

Cazz

Cazz - I have everything crossed for your BT today xxxxxxxxxxx

Shez - Hope the insem went superbly this morn, here's to yr BFP in two weeks time!!!!

Amanda - Hoping that this is your cycle and that you don't need to bother about the next step

Zap - It's all sounding(&smelling LOL) very positive for you. Hang in there and steer clear from those horrible HPT's!!! xxxxx

Melbo - I hope you and your precious bub are doing brilliantly & that you're not getting too much morning sickness xxxxxxxxxxxx

Trish - Been thinking of you a lot this week. I hope that you are doing ok. Massive hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keen - Look forward to comparing notes with you again xxx

Me, still waiting for the witch to show up so I can get started. What a strange road this AC takes us on, one month praying that AF won't turn up and the next hanging out for her to ride in on her broomstick. No wonder they call it a rollercoaster ride.

Hope everyone else is doing well

Love to all

Ali xxxx

Just a quickie to let you know my MIL is now 1500km away and I can get back to obsessing with the rest of you. BT and US tomorrow to check for O and hopefully transfer next Friday.

Good luck with BT Cazz and hope you get some answers as to what is going on

Ali - witchypoo said she was on her way over (she and I are good friends/enemies)

Trish - nothing I can say really, just thinking of you.....

Zap - am hoping those symptoms are PG signs and not something else [-o<

Tam - may your lining be thick and your follicle nice and plump!

cazzoom Guest

Beta has gone down to 58 I have a feeling this is going to take a while. I just want to get on with the next cycle!

UGH ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Cazz

Cazz ~ honey i 'm sorry

sorry cazz i was sure you were going to be all good....{{{{{hugs}}}}}
    :hugs:

Cazz, a shame for your, the last thing you want is for it to take a while. When getting a BFN I think it's the next cycle plans that keep you going

Had my BT & scan today. Lining is right at 8mm so fine there but my oestrogen levels are low so I have to go in tomorrow to get a booster shot (can't remember what it's called) & also another one on Sunday.
    Was thinking to myself that it's good that something's not right because it explains why I haven't had success before! Turnaround logic!

Hope everyone's got nice plans for the weekend.

Ali - Know what you mean about the irony of wishing for AF to show! Heres hoping she arrives for us both over the weekend....

Humphrey - Hurrah on MIL having gone finally! Oh happy day, hey!

Tam - all the best with your lining my sweet. Interesting about the oestrogen levels... :-k

Cazz - Really feel for you right now. Sounds like you are having an awful time this cycle & really wish there was something we could say or do to make things easier

Come on AF - leave everyone else alone and come to Ali & me!!

amandaw Guest

Default no luck this cycle

Hi all

Thanks for your kind thoughts this past week...unfortunately, the dreaded AF arrived this morning (a day early, to add insult to injury!) so it's on to AIH...

I looked up the "empty arms, aching heart" av presentation yesterday(which I'd read about on this forum) and emailed it home for DH to watch...the darling boy got half way through and broke down...it's times like those that really bring home that we are both feeling the heartache of this process deeply but he feels the need to be strong for both of us...as it says in "empty arms" no matter how awful this time is, it brings you closer together as a couple and you know that you can tackle the biggest of problems if you can get through this...

Hope you all have great weekends

Amanda

ness4 Guest

So sorry Cazz for what your going through

Amanda sorry the witch found you

ness4 Guest

Amanda I have tried to open the 'empty arms, aching heart' all this week, but am having problems, is it by 'Susan Robinson'? maybe i am just in the wrong website

Hi Ness.... the clip empty arms is by vocalicious... sarah mclachlan is singing... unfortunatley due to forum rules with spam etc i am unable to post the exact site... but feel free to email me on [email protected] and i will email you the site from their.

Amanda sorry to hear of the AF [email protected] rearing her ugly head... Good luck with the AIH and I am sure you will get much better results this time. I stumbled across the empty arms clip sometime ago not long after we had been told that we were going to have to try ivf after being on the clomid for 6 months will nil result. I sent the email to a few family and close friends and they all appreciated it, and understood our situation maybe just that little bit more. To be honest i haven't shown DH yet, I don't know why but I haven't...

Last night i started writing some feelings, emotions etc down in a book, a bit like a reflection of how I am travelling down the infertility path... I have been thinking in a few years time, that I may like to write a book? In reality there arn't that many Australian publications on personal experiences of infertility... I know that when we first started the whole treatment process I bought every possible book i could. I like to read up on everything and view other peoples personal experiences.

Anyways enough rambling... Hope everyone has a great weekend...

Love Firemansgirl xx

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast