Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC after Miscarriage or Loss #4

Oh no! I've gotten so behind again. Sorry ladies, been out of touch for a few days. We are all sick at the moment (coughs, colds, conjunctivitis, yuk!) and it's been busy.

From memory:

Alice: GL for your trigger tonight. Another hurdle that you will be over. You are a champion and so brave!
    Saffy: waiting for your news. Can't help but be excited by the possibilities!
    T-hopes: i wish i could fast forward the TWW for you! I started to get excited when i heard sore boobs (I was on progesterone pessaries for a few days of my last pg but don't remember that as a particularly strong symptom... couldn't you just be pg?!!)
    Sunbeam: Sending your little embies good growing vibes!
    Mathewsmum: I hope you find the osteo sessions useful. If the visualisations are helpful that's great but I hope you don't feel somehow that you have not 'let go' enough to allow another pg. You have done everything you can to welcome another baby. There is no reason why you cannot grieve Mathew- in whatever form that takes- while you look to welcome another baby at the same time.
    SammyP: hope that 'achey uterus' is something good. I wanted to tell you a quick story of hope: a friend of mine (39 years old) has had 3 mc's trying for her second child. She has just passed the 12wk mark with her fourth pg and at the scan there was a hb and everything looked good. No reason has been found for her earlier losses. Her doctor thinks it was just age and chance and she just needed to keep trying. She did and so far so good this time.
    intheslowlane: Hope your holiday helps you to recharge and feel better.
    Mildez: hope the germ skips you!

Sorry if i've missed anyone or mucked up the persies!

AFM: Currently CD3. Yes ladies, we have a normal cycle! Woo hoo! Never been so happy to get AF in my life. After a very short cycle after my 10wk long mc, i've had a normal-for-me 28 day cycle. Very pleased. The plan is to start TTC this month... if everything looks normal on an U/S, which I have cleverly managed to book next Tues just before I 'O'!

Saffy- I still pop in occasionally, I try not to to often as it makes me want to ttc lol. ATM I am just waiting and watching for everyones BFP announcements I hope your BT comes back with a good result

Possum- Woohoo on the normal cycle

AFM- Pretty sure I Od Sat or Sun and sadly but for the best we used protection.

Sorry girls- BFN, just got in from work sorry about the suspense for nothing!
    I'm not even disappointed as I knew it wasn't right.
    I AM excited by the fact he nurse said I can start the pill for my next cycle when AF comes instead of waiting for another month- so come on AF you biatch come and get me!

saffy-sorry it was a bfn,good to read the positivity in your post though about next month, thanks for letting us know ,i can go to bed now.hope your dh is there to give you a hug. catch everyone in the morning

Hi ladies

Saffy so sorry it was a BFN I really thought you were going to start us off on a run of BFPs, never mind at least you can start on your next cycle as soon as AF appears hope shes not too far away, What a let down after the excitement you must have felt so sorry love best of luck next cycle !

Msatthews mum Hi so glad your still around and good luck with your new osteo and the forward thinking I am sure you will be able to move forward real soon and I think its already been said in this thread by Alice and a few others that greif is a very strange thing affects us all so differently I for one have really struggled this time around !

Mildez thanks for that I have hope still I was born in 1965 so a few years younger than the women you told us about !

T-hopes my TWW is slowly going by but had a major migrain today so I do think maybe I am out !!!

Alice good luck with your trigger not long now ! well done growing your follies

Sunbeam, 6 is a good number better than none at all, and hopefully you get 3 really good ones as ferrals said only takes 1 of them !!! she should know !

Ferrals my friend thinking of you every day and praying you will get a good scan result real soon !

Dampfye, possum and everyone else I forgot to mention hope your feeling ok and moving along we nearly out of sept now so October here we come lets have lots of BFPs !!! ( Please can I have one too )

AFM well not sure how I feel really, woke with a splitting headache today and blured vision been like it all day so I have been a right grump !!! also had nausea when eating and an acheing tummy so not really sure whats up with me, my boobs get shooting pains every now and then but hey we all know that means nothing !!! so just plodding along and praying its a good result but know in the back of my mind its probs a BFN again !!! But wouldn't it be lovely to be sooooo wrong !!!

Hi Girls,

Just popping in to say hello to everybody.
    Alice - things are starting to roll now!
    Sunbeam - bummer you did not get more embies, but all you need is one good one. So three is plenty. You'd bettter be ready for twins if they put two in, it can happen!
    Crafty - I hope you are wrong. The pain-in-the-boobs was always a definite symptom for me, so sounds good.
    possum magic - I so can relate to being happy when AF appears. It took my body 3 months to stabilize after the last loss, the first normal cycle is such a relief.
    Damprye - are you taking a break from TTC on doctor's order?
    Saffy - sorry about your BFN.

AFM - AF is due today or tomorrow if I am really unlucky and she decides to play head games with me. I tested on Sat and got a BFN, as expected. I have no symptoms whatsover, my boobs are LESS sore than before the AF normally. I only tested because I was planning the night of debauchery and wanted peace of mind when I am having this third glass of wine. Or fourth, he he.

Take care girls, and somebody better starts this BFP trend here soon. I think the pressure is on Thopes...

Saffy- Sorry to hear that.

Luna- No, not on doctors orders. I guess you could say that I am having mental and relationship issues atm. Hard to explain.

Everyone else- Thank you for thinking about me and I am thinking of all of you as well

Saffy, sorry for your BFN I hope AF comes quick smart then we can get excited together with your new cycle which I'm sure will be a good one! Sometimes the first cycle doesn't go that well because they are not sure how you are going to respond to a particular dose etc so now that they know they will probably increase it and all should go well. Hope you can have a bit of indulgence time while AF is visiting and remember that holiday you said you need? Have you made any plans yet?? Even a weekend away could help or just a few days if you both have time during the week. Take care lovely woman, it's your turn soon, promise x

Luna, I hope you enjoyed a night of debauchery - I always take AF's arrival as permission to go over to the dark side (where is that bucket of chocolate my DH has been hiding? Wine glass? Nah, I'll use a straw!)(just kidding)(sort of) Hope AF doesn't keep you waiting though can we be a little bit hopeful for you in the meantime? I think so.

Yes, and I agree, T-hopes your sore boobs are our mascot LOL - bring on that BFP!!

Oh Crafty, that sucks having a nasty headache with blurry vision, no wonder you were grumpy! I wish every month for your success so going to keep hoping til we hear otherwise. Hope you're feeling a lot better today x

Damprye, hope this time away is helping. It's OK to visit, I would be the same! Take care

Possum, Woohoo for a normal cycle!! And very clever of you to get your us right before O time - now you'll know exactly when and where that egg is coming from and I hope you catch it! So good to hear you feeling better, rest up and get ready for some bding action!

Intheslowlane, only two sleeps to go! Hope you have great weather and a super relaxing time. Just thinking about it makes me want to go on a holiday too!

Sunbeam!! We are!! My EPU is 10.30am Wednesday. How about that! Good to hear that three are still going strong. Very exciting!! We'll be in the TWW together - come on BFPs!

SammyP, sorry for missing you last night, achey uterus sounds very interesting...fingers crossed for you!

Ferrals, one less day to go now. Hang in there x

MatthewsMum, Mildez, Porsche, HappyBaby (how are you going??) and anyone else I've missed to you all.

AFM Is it just us or do those ampules they give you for the trigger stress everyone else out too? We usually get a pack of 3 so if you break the glass you have a backup. Not this time, just one, and both of us are completely unco about breaking the top off. DH started with the powder and crushed the top into tiny shards of glass. While he was going to get a cloth to put over the liquid one I managed to pop it off without breaking it. We were both so relieved when it was all done! And tired!! Just resting up today before trekking down again tomorrow for the EPU. At least it is at a reasonable time so hopefully we won't get too much ****ty traffic on the way. Or maybe we'll get the train - much more relaxing. Yes, I think we'll do that. I'm pretty pleased with my girls for growing me a little batch of eggs. I even got two follies on the ovary that we thought had given up the ghost! Yah team!! Keep growing girls - I need as many of you as I can get!
    Last edited by Alice; September 28th, 2010 at 08:46 AM.

Morning!!

intheslowlane - oooh yay for holidays! nothing better than not having to set an alarm!! I just had a week off, didnt do much but it was bliss!

alice - good luck for tomorrow!! Im sooo excited for you! Keep growing little follies!!

saffy - oh love, im sorry to the bfn, good that you had prepared yourself for it though and you were ok about it! Great news that you can start the pill! Glad ther is a silver lining for you ! xx

possum! hello gorgeous! Good job on the 'normal' AF!! Whoo hoo!! CD 4 for you today, its all happening!! Good luck for your u/s!!

sunbeam - how are those gorgeous little embies going today?

Luna - Yep, im feeling the pressure, getting the hot sweats! lol! GULP!

crafty - your not out yet... keep pushing on!!!

matthewsmum - good luck with your osteo... i know what you mean about not being able to let go... i havent myself, i just cant, though i know i need to xx

AFM - well im 8DPIUI and have woken up with period pain and boobs are just as sore and massive! Its gotta be these pessaries! They are messing with my head! How can i have period pain already!? Did anyone else have many side affects with the pessaries?? I wish i could just sleep thru the next week!

Did anyone watch The Great Sperm Race last night? It was soo fascinating! Poor little sperm do it tuff! No wonder they cant find my egg! The vagina is like a battlefield! And the cervix!! Oh dont get me started on how mean the cervix is to the sperm!! It traps thems down these little grooves like the deadend of a maze!!!

Morning all

T-hopes good job your DHs spermies had a helping hand this month then and got shown the way !!! Period type pains could be implantation feels like that sometimes when you first get pregnant so FX all is good and you get a BFP later on this week when are you testing ?

Alice I still have a fuzzy head but not as bad but I do have a runny tummy now so I guess thats what the problem was some kind of bug I think, Good luck with your egg pick tomorow after your excitement with your trigger phew what a releif for poor DH ! Thanks for beleiveing in me I hope I can get my BFP as your dream said I would ! and you get yours too then we can move over to the pg thread with T-hopes and sunbeam and all the other ladies in this TWW !!!! guess we just a bit in front of you but not that much !!!

Luna yay for enjoying your wine ! onwards and upwards for next month hope AF arrives soon for you ! sorry its a BFN it sucks when you see just one line but I am getting used to it now !!!

Damprye hope you can get some peace soon with your troubled mind I know how hard it is I have had my share of doubt and confussion the last year but in the end manage to sort myself out just give yourself some time !!!

Sunbeam any news on those embies yet when is transfer ?

Everyone I have missed hope your ok and have the strength to carry on along this long hard road, know you are not alone we are all here with you !!!

I agree with crafty T-Hopes. When is AF due? You get AF type pains when UTD. Remember me asking about mine? Although mine were different because they make you start yout TWW when you've had ET. So technically I started having AF pains when AF was "technically" due.

oo T-hopes, that sounds soo good! No, really! Cramping can be from the pessaries (and yes, it does mess with your head I can vouch for that!) but also wouldn't 8 days be just about the right time for implantation? Anyway, I had super strong AF cramps before I got my BFP but they started about three days before the test and got stronger and stronger to the point where I nearly didn't get the bt done. But if you don't have any bleeding that's a good sign. I can't believe we have to wait another week! We're here for you - go as nutty as you need to! xx

Thanks Crafty, I'm not going anywhere without you so we'd better get this thing happening soon, OK? Sorry for that bug, sounds nasty. Rest up as much as you can with little ones to look after

AFM feel like I'm going to burst! Can hardly sit down properly!! And sooo tired - it's hard work laying all these eggs, poor Sunbeam, how did you manage with 20!! Your ovaries must be the size of grapefruit! Hope you are drinking lots of water and resting and getting ready for tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Off to sleep now...zzzzz

I've got everything crossed for you Alice. Is this the most uncomfortable you have been from a stim cycle?

crafty, porsche, alice - AF is due on Monday... Im not sure when im going to test! Id normally already have started lol! I think we will test Sunday so then i can just chill at home and cry my heart out b4 work on Monday if its a BFN! Im sure it will be!

I guess it would be around implantation time but who knows??! Its probably these damn pessaries and my stupid mind jerkin me around!!!! Owww i need mexican food!!!

Im already planning my next cycle! DH wants to do another IUI but i keep telling him its a BFW - Big Fat Waste!!!!!!!! Bring on IVF i say!!! Just gotta find the $6,500 for it!!!

Alice - rest up lovely!! big day tomorrow!! Cant wait to hear your results!!!

Mildez - hello!! hows bubby going? when is your scan? xx

Possum - It's good to see you back again. Thank goodness your cycle is back to normal. I know how like limbo it is to not know where the hell you are or what is going on because you don't feel you can proceed forward. Thanks for the story about your friend. It all sounds so very familiar. I go back to the FS on Thursday to find out if anything was causing the miscarriages but I don't feel they will find anything.

Saffy - Hurry up AF so we can get things moving.

Luna - I do remember you. I don't come across too many people with such similar circumstances so your story stuck in my mind. Funny about the wine, I think most of my positive BFP's have revealed themselves because I tested before I went to a function when I wanted to drink. With DD I tested on Christmas Day and got a faint line so at the family function I kept handing the champagne to my husband to drink for me. That was personally amusing as DH doesn't drink at all.

T-Hopes - I think this is sounding very promising. Fingers crossed for you sweetie.

Alice - I felt a twinge of pain when I read about your ovaries and how big they must be. Must be a bit like how guys cringe when they see another male hit in the balls.

AFM - I seem to be going to the loo a bit more and have a few odd twinges, though not quite an aching uterus. When I felt a bit sick this morning I got over excited and tested which of course showed a BFN. When I checked it's only Day 26 so that was a bit premature of me. I think I'm going to be hugely disappointed this month. Even though I lose babies before 12 weeks I get pregnant quickly so I am not really used to getting BFN's. Odd, isn't it?

Next to my computer is a pile of catalogues I need to throw out. For some reason I am struggling to get rid of the BabiesRus one that came in the mail last week. Before I went online I actually circled things I wanted for a baby that doesn't even exist. Money was quite tight when DD was born so I didn't get the chance to have all the nice things I wanted for her. Now we could afford to have a few luxuries but I am concerned I will never get the chance to do that. I didn't feel too down until I tested. I really shouldn't have but it's hard to resist when you have extra tests in the cupboard.

Hey I'm back, did an extra shift at work and find I have missed pages of posts- help! will try and catch up quickly.

Thanks for all your good thoughts guys, I am ok with my bfn but next time its a bfp or nothing!

SammyP- I have never bought any baby things, I know some people do, I don't feel comfortable with it. I hope you don't have to wait long until your next BFP! How long is your cycle normally?

THopes- I agree with the others!!!! Crack open that packet of HPTs or you will never get to use them all! I am SOOOO hopeful for you, the cramps are a great sign going by other people's experience. You might have to spend the $6500 on something else lol

ALice- I cannot believe how close you are! So exciting!!! I can definately relate to the smashed ampoules, have done it a few times at work, once when I was in a really stressful situation, the entire ampoule smashed to smithereens in my superhuman grip! It hurts cos the little bits of glass get in your fingers. Poor DH, sounds like you did a good job. Hope everything goes perfectly today and you get heaps of beautiful eggs xx

Crafty- hope you a feeling better soon!

Luna- I'm with you, now I've got a BFN i am heading staright to the wine bottle, I don't have to work tomorrow so will be indulging tonight, it has been a LONG time for me, I will be on the floor after one glass lol.

Possummagic- you have been through a lot, glad your body is cooperating and giving you a nice normal cycle!

Hi to Matthewsmum, Porsche, Mildez, Damprye, Intheslowlane

AFM- still no AF ( cow) but at least i can have a drink, I need one after work today, it was feral! Nice day at home tomorrow!

Hi Everyone,

Little bit behind, so i'm sorry if I miss anyone.

Saffy - I was so sure you were going to be BFP. Glad to hear you're positive(he he) about next month. Let's hope it's contageous.

SammyP - Don't feel down because of the BFN. You've done it before, you can do it again.

T-hopes, possum magic, Alice - so excited to be getting away. Camping may not be the Ritz, but it is a break. Just wish we weren't meeting our best friends (who are pregnant). Guess that makes me pretty horrible, but I am having trouble with the anger/resentment side of things at the moment. Hope a bit of honesty helps dissapate it.

Back soon

Gosh it's been busy in here!

T-Hopes - I tried to watch the sperm show but could not find it then I realised you'd put SBS '2' which I don't have, Doh!! I always say AF cramping is a very good sign and the pesseries never made me cramp, only BFPs

Possum Magic - Sorry you have all been sick, glad you are back to a normal cycle.

Saffy- I'm sorry it was a BFN but very excited that you get to start BCP soon . Come on AF hurry hurrry.

Crafty - Ooh shooting boobie pains, could be a good sign

Luna- Sorry it was a BFN for you too. Hope you enjoy being able to have a drink.

Damprye - I hope things sort themselves out for you soon.

Alice- Huge hugs for tomorrow babe I hope it goes fantastic. Yes I am kind of regretting growing a gjillion eggs now, I am sooo bloated I look 6 months pg and I am drinking so much I have to pee every 20 mins and I'm exhausted (I would have been asleep an hour ago only a friend came over). My embies are still going good. Today's update was 2 are morula and 2 compacting (which I thought sounded bad but apparently is a good thing and the stage just before morula!) so there should with any luck be 4 blasties by tomorrow/friday. Not sure yet if FS is going to put one or two back it I will discuss it with him tomorrow but looks like we may have some to freeze yet

Night night lovelies.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast