Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - October '05 #3

Thanks Nola - it was 16 weeks on Wednesday. I think the two embies is a good idea. You're right, it's a bonus if both stick!

Didge - Yes, I was with MIVF too. Can't recommend them highly enough. I was with Dr Hale - really nice doctor and very good. He was extremely thorough with all the tests, did my laparoscopy in December and gave us a few tries with AI before we started on IVF. Seems like the IVF got around all the problems at once for us. I hope it does that for you too.

If you'd like to chat at any time, feel free to PM me. Happy to share further experiences with you.

Skye - welcome and best of luck with everything. Hope it all goes well.

Welcome Skye

All the best with IVF and hope DH's swimmers swim really well in lab.

MIVF, (sorry for the ignorance) monash or melbourne

i am with monash under prof kovaks

Hi there Special Child!
    MIVF - is Melbourne IVF.
    Is Monash good?
    Cheers,
    Didge

Didge,

Sorry, I realised that you probably can't PM me. Feel free to email if you'd like. Link is below.

Cheers,

Mel

Hi Mel,
    I'll have to think up some questions to ask you - can't for the life of me think of anything at the mo..... :-k
    What week are you in now? Congrats btw.
    Cheers,
    Didge

scrub that...just saw 16 weeks #-o

Girls - A reminder please that images in posts are NOT allowed on the BellyBelly forums, nor are links in posts.

Also Images that are not countdown tickers or emoticons are NOT permitted within signatures.

All these rules are stated clearly in the Forum guidelines.

Thanks girls.

Love

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm back from my holiday, had a lovely time. DD was in her element paddling at the beach.

Thankyou all so much for your well wishes. We are just so happy.

I might hang around here for a little bit if that's ok still.

I have a scan on nov 4th.

Will catch up more tomorrow

Love

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good evening to everyone, been away for the weekend so catching up, whew, lots to read.

Amanda & Leisa, hoping for good things on your BT.

Welcome to Skye, good to hear/read you & join us all on our journeys.

Good to see everyone keeping well.

Holding out for my BT too, a few days to go.

Take care

Ooooh Tam ... Best of luck for that BT. I'm getting a good feeling about you so I'm hoping it's right.

Ali - welcome back. Has it sunk in yet? I know what you mean about wanting to stay in these forums. I still feel very much at home here myself.

Beautiful weather here in Melbourne at last. Hope it is lovely where you all are too. Have a good week ladies.

Mel

Morning girls!! Welcome back Ali!! Good to see you Melbo thanks fro the well wishes.

I had my scan this morning and so far there are 5 follies on the right and 6 on the left so I'm very happy I was worried there wouldn't be any!! They are all smallish (around 10mm I think) so tentatively OPU will be monday 31st with ET wednesday 2nd nov!! Had a BT too will have results this afternoon.

My best friend is due tomorrow and I'm going to be there for the birth so I hope she goes this week!!!

Love to all!!

Excellent news Shez - you must be wrapped. It's always such a relief to know that there's a good amount of follies. How exciting that your friend is due tomorrow and you will be there for it. What an honour!!!

Melbo - How are you going? I don't know whether it has sunk in or not. I get very nervous and stress that there will be something wrong at the scan, but I guess this is normal???

Ali xxxxxxx

Well hello there all,

Had another bt and u/s this morning nothing in as yet, however all my follies have grown and they are very happy. (DR"s That is). So all i have been told is to sit back and wait for my nurse to call this avo, with hope for egg p/u later this week. Yippeee.

thank you all for you support last week you really dont know how much i appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrolady
    Girls - A reminder please that images in posts are NOT allowed on the BellyBelly forums, nor are links in posts.

Also Images that are not countdown tickers or emoticons are NOT permitted within signatures.

All these rules are stated clearly in the Forum guidelines.

Thanks girls.

Love
    And here I was about to show you all my new baby Hes soooooo cute too! Look at the blog for further info

Hi Girls!!

So sorry that I have not posted in a while. I have been hanging out in the TTC thread trying to pretend that there is nothing wrong with me so hopefully some of their luck may just rub off!!

I have been popping in from time to time to catch up on the goss!

Welcome to all the newbies to LT TTC I hope your stay here is short and sweet!!

Kell I love the puppy. We got a little one just one week ago we called him Diesel. We took him to the vet on the weekend and he was given the all clear. We left him in the car for 5 minutes only to come back to a BIG runny poo on my seat!!!

Take care
    Racheal

OK my little loveries.....

here is the goss......

EPU is on Thursday....unknown what time at this stage,

I continue with my synarel & gonal f this evening,
    trigger shot tomorrow and free of drug day Wednesday, fast wednesday night and Thursday is it...

I can not believe how fast things are moving. All looking really good but dont want to get to excited just yet.

that is it for the moment....have to ring My Parents and organizes Samual for Thursday....
    back soon

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Great news Nola - [-o< and thinking of you -wow Thursday is so close.

Hi Racheal -your puppy sounds cute but NOT his little gift

Hi Kelly -will check your blog to see your new baby (fur) ?

Shez - lovely you can watch a birth and great news for your progress too - not too long now till your OPU

Ali - great to see you and not long till your scan to see the bubba - have your twinkle toes touched the ground -does your DD know ?

Tam - hope the b/t shows you are ready to go

Hi Didge - how are you

BBL to catch up

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast