Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC - First time IUI

And there are 10 million little swimmers going for it. please find that egg

Great news Polly!!
    It's good to take these situations and laugh about them with DH.
    "DAmn stuff has a tendency just to go everywhere"....ditto on that lady, but all you need is one
    we both get a BFP really soon

What a great story Polly...

Best of luck to both you ladies!

Glad to hear everything went well today Polly. Your story had me laughing!!
    I am due for my first blood test in the morning, very excited. for both you and Nicole this cycle

[FONT="Tahoma"]DEar bb 73,
    I hope your blood test goes fantastically. Do not read the post on blood tests and needles before you go. Wait till you get home. Ultimately just relax , and get yourself into that deep meditative zone. Make yourself have that relaxation that we all crave. Thats how i got through it and i never even felt a thing . The nurses were like you are amazing...Let us know how you get on and when your ultrasound is!What day of stims are you up to?My body was a little lazy getting the follie growing but then i surged by myself and didnt need the ovidrel. I really hope things are going great.[/
    FONT]

Hi polly, thanks for the advice. I am really good with needles and blood tests. The nurses usually have a battle to find a vein and I have to use a hotpack on my arm for about 20mins before they even attempt to find the vein. But I have a fantastic nurse who has no problems at all. I am currently on day 4 of the puregon shots and from memory the nurse said she expects my first ultrasound to be this coming saturday. But you just never know with these things. Will let you know how i go with the bloods tomorrow.
    Belinda

Well, first blood test down. Had the call from the clinic, all going fantastically. I am going back for my second bloods and first ultrasound at 7.30am tomorrow morning. This may progress quicker than I thought! Hope you are all well, and resting up!
    Belinda

Hey Belinda, nice to hear that your blood test went well. Good luck for tomorrow and let us know how you get on.
    I can't believe how fast an IUI cycle goes, it's been 4 days since IUI and I only started this cycle on the 25th Feb... time fly's when your having fun hey??
    Hope all is going well with everyone else....

Have a question for you ladies, since having the IUI 4 days ago I have very sore BB. Other than that yesterday and today have some slight cramping...I don't want to look too much into these signs as they could be from the injections,,, has anyone else noticed anything post IUI??

Hi Ladies,
    Had second bloods and US this am. Little bit disappointed with there only being 1 nice follicle, but I guess I should be thankful that I have one, and you only need one right?! Clinic just called, and it's all systems go for tomorrow at 11am.
    Nicole, I was only thinking to myself this morning how quick the cycle is. I only started the injections on 1st March, exactly one week before the IUI itself. we all have success with our first attempt. Which state are you in? I'm NSW
    Belinda

Belinda, as they say one is better than none... like you said yourself you only need one...
    I'm also in NSW, and going to the Westmead Clinic.
    Good luck for tomorrow, it's not painful at all just stay calm and relaxed and it will be over so quickly.. promise that there is nothing to

Nicole, thanks for the advice, I am really looking forward to it! Are you at IVF Australia or Westmead Fertility Centre? I am going through IVF Australia at Castle Hill, then to the Westmead clinic for the procedure.

Oh boy,
    Things are getting so exciting.... Belinda baby.Goodluck I really truly hope this is THE cycle for you. Nicole is SO right the procedure itself is a walk in the park!
    Nicole:I am trying so hard to not imagine things but it is so hard not too. I have the worlds sorest nipples in history. And an achey(period like)tummy. God knows how i'm going to wait out! Fingers are so toally crossed for us baby that this is the month for us. Imagine how cool it will be to have you,me and belinda all go through together.
    Walking Art:
    How are you traveeling Paula?Are you ready to join the PARTY?hehehe
    We hope so. the more the merrier.[COLOR="Magenta"][/COLOR]

Hey Belinda, I am going to IVF Australia (Westmead) @ Caroline Street.
    everything goes well for you today
    Polly, am soo glad you said that you too have sore nipples, I can't even sleep on my stomach at night....ditto on hard hard the waiting is going to be.
    I have my first bloods on Monday, do you recall of what it is they are testing for??
    I have a feeling it was to check levels etc....but not too sure what else.

Hi Nicole and Polly
    Well that was a walk in the park!!! DH was helping out the nurse, having a good old anatomy lesson, I said he would never look at me the same again!!! He is one happy boy as he gets to DTD all weekend!!!
    Nicole, I believe the first blood test is for progesterone levels, to make sure you have ovulated. Mine is next Friday. The sore BB's for you both sounds very promising. for all of us. Hope you have a fantastic weekend - you know what I'll be doing!!!!!!
    Belinda

Hey Belinda,
    Have an enormous amount of fun dtd on the weekend. I was at the same place last weekend. I actually said to my dp if i ever see your [email protected] it will be too soon. he was like "Baby don't be like that"! I definetley ovulated because the feeling went away within 48 hours. The urge-was gone. Now i'm like "Get away from me" I don't even want to kiss in case it leads.....hehehe. Ewwwww. he is back to being mere male instead of my superhero missionary man!! Ha. At least we had fun. I think we tried every room in the house, using all the furniture. We'll never look at the dinner table the same.Well hopefully it will be a while before we do it again.[
    COLOR="Magenta"][/COLOR]

Hi Belinda, glad to hear that it all went well, you gotta love the talk they give you after the IUI on BD for the next few days

Polly, you cracked me up!!
    Looks like you and DH will be eating off stable tables for a while...

I had the worst night sleep last night can't sleep on my belly, or my sides......gravity is a S?!t
    Will ask the nurse tomorrow how normal it is to have sore BB after having treatment.

Hope you all have a great day

HI Girls!

I have come up for air...hahahahaha!!!!! My mum came over so DH has gone for a round of golf. Polly, you had me in stiches! It is so funny that they tell us to go home and BD all weekend, I can just imagine what is going through our DH/DP's heads at that exact time. I just said to my DH enjoy it while it lasts cause it ain't gonna happen like this all the time!
    Nicole, good luck with the bloods tomorrow, let us know how you went.
    Belinda

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast