Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC Two Week Wait #4

BFN on POAS. Totally gutted is about all I can say.

I hope you all have much better success than us.

Hey Loops
    I am no expert but is it too early for a poas to show yet? (I have no experience with poas) big hugs and hang in there babe as its not over until the blood test.

Hi Loops, just want to give you a big hug. Maybe it's still too early. Really hope it is. Still hope that this will be successful for you xx

Thanks ladies ~ it could be too early to show up on a test but this morning my temp is down to 35.9, I have more blood and AF headaches still - not looking likely at all for a BFP
    Thanks though and good luck ladies - just because it didnt happen for us, doesnt mean it wont for you so hang in there!

Hugs loops someone told me dont know how true this is though, if one doesnt take you can still get bleed from loosing it.

I tested today and I'm just hoping its too soon, we I have to cling on to something, as it was a BFN

Thanks Trishy ~ I guess that could be true. Hugs to you as well but its not over yet. Someone I know was telling me she thought her AF was coming and tested 6 days in a row before but AF didnt come but she didnt get a BFP until 4 days after AF's due date, so there is still hope.

AFM ~ No sign of blood now but still definitely wont be getting any hopes up, particularly with that temp this morning.

Hi to everyone and I hope you're enjoying the sunshine - im stuck at work but Im busy which is good - makes the day go quicker

Count me out af is here

Don't know what to do next brush myself off and try again dec or stop and try natural for 6 months and then try and accept the cards I've been dealt

Hi Trishy
    So sorry to hear that, it is the worst feeling. Big hugs & be kind to yourself.

Hi Ladies thought I would pop in and say hello and offer you all a bit of support if I can. I am now finally into my TWW it has taken a long time to get here this cycle I am currently 5DPO my stay may only be short thought as AF usually arrives 6DPO. FX she does the right thing for me this cycle.
    Trishy~ Sorry AF arrived darl sending you some huge cyber hugs hun and find yourself a nice quiet time to sit down and have a bit of chocolate cake and a cuppa, it makes me feel better when I'm feeling let down.

Afternoon ladies

Trishy ~ Said it in other thread but Im very sorry AF reared her ugly head hun - (((GBH)))
    nicoleh ~ how are you feeling hun?
    Clairesmummy ~ great to see you in this thread, good luck again, hope AF doesnt arrive

AFM ~ Got migraine at the moment - ouch, cant get rid of it with panadol so its not a good sign, AF probably nearly here although Im still only getting a tiny bit of brown blood with Crinone and my temp is back up to 36.8 so I really dont know whats happening If AF not here by tomorrow night/Wed morn Ill test Wed morning.

Hello. I have been away for a few days, without internet access, so just catching up on where everyone is at.

Trishy - So sorry to hear your news , you must be so disappointed. I hope you are able to try again before the end of the year.

Loops - Good news that your temp is back up! Even though you tested negative, its not over yet! FX'd for you, and I hope you can ditch your migraine - not fun! I also meant to tell you the other day that my friend had a bad cold when she got a BFP from her FET. She mentioned something about it helping by lowering the immune system....

nicoleh - Great to see you here. It sounds like you had some good fertilisation results, and sorry to hear that the transfer was a bit difficult. FX'd that your blasties stick nice and tight! When is your blood test?

clairesmummy - Welcome, and I hope your stay is longer than you think!

AFM: I am now 5dp5dt, and aside from the side effects of the crinone don't feel any different really. Am trying to distract myself with work and study to get through the waiting. My BT isn't until next Wednesday, but AF usually arrives beforehand, so if I make it past this Friday I will be happy! I also had some bad news about the other embryos, they were not good enough to freeze, so if this cycle doesn't work, it's back to another stim cycle for us....

Anyway lots of and for us!
    Last edited by ehm; October 25th, 2010 at 06:37 PM.

Default BFN :(

Hi Ladies
    No BFP coming from me Im afraid, started to get bit more blood last night, then about 1am cramps started coming, this morning more blood and BFN on POAS. So im out and pretty devastated Dont really have any confidence left now all I know is I will be getting smashed next few weekends with parties on and then Im going to focus on losing my belly Ive gained with all the stress and try to just have fun with DH. Thats about all I can do right now.

I wish you ladies much more success then us, good luck!

ehm, nicole, clairesmummy ~ everything crossed for you ladies! Goodluck

Hey Ladies...

Loops and Trishy - I am so, so, sooooo sorry xx

Nicoleh, EHM & ClairesMummy -

AFM... Haven't really been poking my head in here that often - sorry - trying to keep my mind completely off the 2WW... easier said than done...

Today I am 8dp3dt... I have been POAS daily since tfer - because I was having Pregnyl shots, my tests showed positive until yesterday morning, when I guess the HcG left my system completely and didn't read on my test.

I started getting some MEGA cramping yesterday... doubled-over cramping... today it's eased off a bit - but I am constantly checking for AF... hard to hold any hope...

Haven't tested this morning, but only because I ran out of tests and forgot to buy more... I will buy some more this afternoon and test from tomorrow morning if AF doesn't arrive....

L xx

Thanks fatgirlslim xo ~ Hope it was strong implantation pain you were feeling,

gday guys just in stalking mode atm got our day for transfer .... saturday am excited but nervoud will feel better when we know our emby has defrosted.
    Loops: huge huge hugs chick I am here remember

will be in here officially on saturday but we will be dissapareing on holidays for a week with phones off except for nurse. turns out I o'd late and then i think i'm due for af (who I hope stays away) but will be due next thursday.

Hugs loops I feel like you so really can't relate

Fatgirlslim hope as loops said it's to with implantation

Hi everyone
    Just saying hello - had my transfer today, hoping I've finally got a sticky one!

Loops and Trishy - I've already said it in the other thread, but I hope you're both going ok

FGS - hope it's implantation - how long till your bt?

ehm, nicoleh, clairesmummy -

Loops - So sorry to hear your news. Sending you a huge hug Take it easy and be good to yourself.

fatgirlslim - Good to hear from you, and I hope they are positive signs! I think our EPU was the same day, so we should find out about the same time. I haven't been brave enough to POAS yet.

kass - Hope your embie is snuggling in nice and tight. FX'd for you!

trueblue - I know exactly how you feel waiting for the embie to thaw out. I hope it all goes well for Saturday, and that you have a great holiday. Sounds like a great idea after a transfer!

AFM: This waiting is starting to get to me, and I'm feeling really negative about this cycle today. I don't feel any different, so have convinced myself that this cycle hasn't worked. Wonder if I will ever have the joy of a BFP....Sorry to sound so negative.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast