Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC Two Week Wait #4

Hi Ladies
    Had my BT and as expected BFN. We are having a long break now. Will maybe see you in the other threads. Good luck all!!

ehm ~ Im happy for you that you can do another so soon, good luck hun. Its good to hear them say 6 to 10 because I was wondering whether it was just me Ive now done 3 but 4 embies.

Stickyvibes and babydust to all! xoxo

Went to the Doc and I have bronchitis, he put me on some antibiotics. Did a poas when I was there and it was a BFN, I am hoping it is too soon to show as it is 7dp5dt.

Loops~ Sorry for the BFN hun, sending you some cyber hugs.
    Nicoleh~ FX your right hun and it's just to early for your BFP yet. Sending you lots of baby dust and sticky vibes darl. Must be the month for AB my GP put me on them the other day as well for an ear infection the next day I was in there with DD now she is on AB for tonsilitus.
    AFM~ 9DPO today and I must give myself a little pat on the back as this is the longest I have gone into my LP after my MC and had NO SPOTTING as yet anyhow.....lol......today I'm still feeling hungry not as bad as the other day though where I felt like I was starving, I am drinking abit more than usual so going to the loo a little more, the one thing I have noticed today that stands out alot is when I'm sitting my girly area is a little tender when I sit on hard chairs. I wouldn't say it hurts but it's feeling very sensitive. Temp is still up today had a dip this morning in my temp but I was tossing and turning in bed alot this morning for a hour or more before i woke up properly so that's probably why the dip I would say because I checked it again before and it's up again to 36.9 and I had been sitting watching a movie before I took my temp. So we shall see what happens as the day progresses I guess. I keep getting like a pulling feeling low in my belly that goes down to my pubic area as well had that a couple of time today. Not sure if any of these things are PG related feel free to let me know ladies.
    Hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday.
    xox

My blood test has confirmed that I have lost the babies very cruel considering the 1st one was on the anniversary of when my ectopic was removed. So at this stage I'm in limbo as my level is still 2 and I need to test again on Wednesday.

Someone asked me the other day it I believe in a faith. I said yes it must be the devil for the lot I have gotten.

Everything is now up in the air. As I cant even progress to the next stage to possible do a Dec cycle. I am thinking maybe it is a sign, no more IVF for me. I have to wait to see what the FS says on Monday.

Trishy - sorry it wasn't better news.

Clairesmummy - sorry I can't help if they're signs or not - I hope so!

nicoleh - hope you're feeling better soon and you get a positive test in the next couple of days fx!

I did a POAS today. Way early but I was impatient. I got the second line!!! I keep going back and checking it's still there. It's super faint but I'm taking it as a good sign

Trishy~ I'm so sorry hun for your bad news, hugs to you.

Kass~ Sounding hopeful for you darl, FX that second line gets darker in the next day or so for you......very exciting.

Nicolah~ Hope you are feeling better soon, I have my FX for you for a BFP.

AFM~ Today is 10DPO and on wiping this morning I have noticed after going to the loo I have a very little amount of brown with my CM not enough to call it spotting as I wouldn't of noticed it unless I was looking closely. So I think I may be out with a BFN, but I will wait and see what today brings for me.

Looks like it'll be another bfn after all. I had pretty bad cramps all night and when I tested again this morning what was a faint line yesterday is now all but invisible.

So sorry Kass, not having much luck in here are we.
    Looks like I will be out to ladies, got some spotting this morning and spotting is always followed by AF in the next day or so. Ah well better luck next time.

Just come in to bid you all farewell for this cycle, AF arrived this morning with vengance and bad cramping as well. Thank you all for your support during my 2WW, good luck to everybody else I pray you all get your BFPs real soon. Hugs to you all.
    xox

Sorry Clairesmummy

I'm feeling so flat right now. I really don't feel like going in to work today but if I don't I know I'll just spend the day feeling sorry for myself

I'm convinced that this one did work but I've lost it, but I'm still getting a faint +ve and it's doing my had in. Todays was about the same as yesterday, both fainter than Saturday. If it was going to work they'd be darker. Obviously. It's not getting darker but it's still there. Which means I'll test again tomorrow and spend all today kidding myself that somethings going to magically change.

I should be happy that at least I got this far. Sorry for rambling.

So sorry to hear about all the BFNs in this thread...

Kass... best of luck. Fx

Me - AF arrived with a vengeance 12dp3dt. Gutted. Totally Gutted.

L x

Very saddened to see all these BFN's ladies - (((GB Group hugs))). Im very sorry for you all, we must never give up - we will get there in one way or another. Good luck to those having another try soon xoxo

Trishy ~ Im so sorry its another m/c hun, extra hugs for you xo

boy all these good soldiers in here are faling so to speak....

fatgirlslim, kass, clairemummy - I am sorry none of you got a BFP this time round, it really stinks as I had my fx for all of you - big hugs and try to be kind to yourselves over the next little bit as thats when I personally find the hardest time to deal with. Are any of you going to do another cycle & when?

I have been in bed all weekend with this bronchitis and so far I am not any better, DH will take me back to the dr in a few days if no improvement. No af yet which is a first for me, just have to make it through to BT on Friday.

Thank you everybody for the hugs. I'm not a real downer today like I thought I would of been though have other things on my mind today.
    Nicoleh~ I have my first appointment this Monday coming with an OB/GYN for my fertility problems so hoping he can sort me out asap and we can get our BFP if not this cycle then maybe next or the one after that....Maybe FX. So won't know when I will be back in here until next Monday after I find out what the gynae says to so.
    Good luck darl and I hope AF stays away from you FX. Praying for a BFP for you.

Just checking in again before I head back to the other thread. Thanks for all your support over the past couple of weeks, it means a lot. I agree with Loops that it's very sad to see so many BFN's. I was sure there would be at least one BFP with so many of us in the TWW!

trishy, clairesmummy, fatgirlslim - So sorry to hear your news, hope you are doing okay

kass - It may not be over yet. When is your blood test? Take care and FX'd for you.

nicoleh - Hope you are feeling better soon, and that AF stays away

Wishing everyone all the best, and lots of babydust.

af has started this morning, really devestated, not sure how to cope with another fail

Very sorry nicole ~ go have a big drunk and some choccy - thats what I did anyway. Big hugs Hope you can have another try soon xo

Nicole and FGS- so sorry I know how disappointed you feel. I hope you can both try again soon and your next one will be it!

ehm - thanks - My test is on Thursday

coral - I know you're not 'here' but your box was full! Thanks so much for the reassurance - it's so good to hear a positive story!

I got another +ve today - well, two actually using different brands The faint line is still there so I'm hoping for the best!

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast