Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception - November/December 2005

Hi girls hope everyone is ok.. i have been very busy with work so had no time to post .... oops sorry..

Hard to believe that Christmas is less than 4 weeks away and i have done very little shopping... Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh

Hoping some of you lovely ladies out there might be able to help.. I had my D&C/lap/hyst about 19 days ago. Usually i ovulate about day 17 but have had nothing (mucous ways) the doctor did say my cycle would be all over the shop??? Anybody had one and can remember what their immediate cycle was like????? And how long did you take to get regular again??? I am such a typical Virgo, don't like anything to be out of place!!!!

Will check in soon... baby dust and baby glue to all.... Santa told me his sleigh was full of it!!!!!

Love and hugs

leis xxx

cazzoom Guest

Leis! sorry cant help you there. I had mine while I was on the pill for the IVF so there was only a day or so of bleeding for me.

Oh and I had to go and see a doc about my head from the bird and My arm now feels like it has been filled with lead from the tetnus shot I had to have and it will be worse tomorrow apparantly!!! Oh and I am also on freaking antibiotics!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Cazz

Stupid bird.. you should bill it for the doctors fees... nasty little critter... sorry about your tetnus shot hurting.. they are gross .. IMI always seem to hurt....

take care hone and i hope that arm heals soon and your head and your neck.. what type of bird was it anyway? Did you have a clip or fancy head band in your hair.. maybe it was trying to build a nest????

love and hugs

leis

:-k Sure is quiet in here today..... anybody about.....

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

yes very quiet Leis

how are you honey - not much sun -how are the waves and the beach treating you ?

Hi there,
    I was wondering, with the first ultra sound, do I need to drink any water?
    I tried MIVF but the nurses are in a meeting at the mo.
    Thank you,
    Didge

P.S. How is everyone? Or better question, where is everyone?

Didge
    they are internal IYKWIM u/sounds so you don't need to drink any water -
    goodluck

Hi Trish,

That's good news then. Was picturing a 2 litre coke bottle filled with water :-k

So how's everything?

Leis - what have you been up to?

Hope everyone's keeping well. Can't believe it's almost christmas again....will have to get the tree out of the shed! Plus we need more decorations for it. Have only enough to decorate one side ](*,) which was okay if it faces a wall

Cheers!

Hi Girls, How is everyone going today????

Leis - My CD1 was on the 1st November and I had a Lap/Dye/Hyst on the 11th. I bled lightly for a few days, but thats all. It is now the 30th and AF hasn't arrived yet, so not sure what is going to happen and if my cycle is all out of whack. Mucus wise it was fairly normal and when I had my post op check up on the 17th they did an ultra sound to see what was happening in there and i had a follie that was about to pop, so did the BD for the next four days, but don't know whats going on there either. Two BFN's as of yesterday, so just hoping AF will arrive so we can start the next cycle. Hope that helped you a bit. Going on what you said we must have had our Laps on the same day!!!

Cheers to everyone else.

Shannon

Mrs Mac.. yeah we did have them done on the same day!!! I think i am going to ovulate soon though, but DH is in Sydney at work... half our problem with TTC naturally!!!

No surfing for me at the mo ladies... still a tad sore from the lap, and also there has been no surf, as of late, until today, but as DH is in sydney for work, i don't like going out by myself, safety wise, and the weather has been feral... rain rain rain rain, at least i don't need to fill Jemma the Wonder Horses water trough!

Hope you are all well. How are things travelling Trish... Still really quiet in here.....

:hbeat: and

leis xx

confusedegg Guest

Hi Ladies

Hope we all healthy, happy and alls well.

If all goes well and no phone call in morning, scheduled for ET at 1:30pm.

Hey Leis, Trish.. you both got storm that is that bad that a deaf man thinks he got his hearing back,, its terrible here.. dogs are trying to jump through the door.

Chris

Hi Shannon and welcome.
    When I had my lap a year ago, AF was only a few days late. I concieved (but miscarried) on the 3rd cycle after my lap, (after 2 years of trying) so you and Leis should be BDing - with your husbands not each other 8-[ lol

Oh, wanted to say Hi to Inspiration too. Don't feel uncomfortable here because you are the only one not doing IVF. I have never done IVF and have been hanging around here for over a year now. It is great to learn the jargon and lots of people are still TTC naturally between IVF cycles anyway.

Hi everyone looks pretty quiet in here again today
    Good luck today Chris
    I have a question that I am hoping someone can answer, I had a HCG trigger last friday and I was wondering how long it stays in your system as I have read previous threads that say you cant get accurate HPT because of the HCG does this mean I have to wait until my beta on the 7/12 or can I test before that day,
    Thanks for your help guys, hope you are all well

Shazey
    was it trigger or booster ? you mean - I had HCG booster which is 500iu 2 days after OPU -
    when I had FET I was told my nurse 10 days after before they test - but others more knowledgable on forums say it is less than this for 500iu (but that it can be up to 10 days for 5000iu trigger)

I hope this makes sense

Chris - hope all went well for you today inkstick:

Teagan - how did you go :bluestick:

Heather - we are still in the dark if you are b/t testing or POAS - have you POAS anyway ?
    :luck:

ps 1500 posts for me :lovebb:

confusedegg Guest

Hi Trish/Ladies

Just relaxing, been told by DH that i have to rest for at least 2 days, to get the lil egg to stick.

Since i have 1 on board and 1 in freezer, i not need worry about needles next cycle..

Hope we get lots of BFPs this month.

Trish your right, i heard the same 5000 it is up to 10 days.

SHAZEY: Thanks for your kind wishes for me today.

Chris

Hello lovely ladies... Chris yep we just had the most horrendous storm... Carlos the Wonder Dog and I were so scared we both hid in bed. I hate it when it storms when DH is in Sydney at work.. if something happens to the house i would panic. Now the sun is out and it is hot, very strange weather????

Well i thought earlier in the week i was going to ovulate as i presumed that the lap/hyst/D&C would be day one of my cycle... well how very wrong was I? I awoke at 530 this morning in horrendous pain, i couldn't even walk properly, it was running down the right side of my back into my foot???? contimplated calling my friend to take me to the hospital, but downed 3 yep that is right 3 Neurophen + and the pain subsided within the hour, went back to bed, was woken by the phone at 11 am with my cousin from Brisvegas calling for a catch up, she is a year younger than me, and is a Doctor, (paedeatrician) and i was telling her about all my pain, she also told me that no your cycle will remain the same basically after the lap etc as it is the hormones that make your period come and that they don't get messed with during the lap etc. DERH how dumb am i... so of course it was mega hot last night and i went to bed with zip on and i had white sheets on the bed, so here i am at 530 am staggering around in so much pain reefing the sheets off and putting them on the soak cycle of the machine with napisan!!!!!! Oh i don't know.....

Anyways i am feeling a bit better now, my friend went and purchased me a 72 pack of neurophene + .... See Dr Cooper on the 11th of Jan so hopefully only one or two more painful periods... Sometimes when the pain is so bad all i can think of is having a hysterectomy, and i have found it far more painful since IVF whenever i have a period.. anybody any thoughts on this...

Hope you are well

love leis xxx

Chris, Hope all went well today
    Heather: Good luck for tomorrow , [-o< its great news
    Bec

confusedegg Guest

Thanx bec.. All went well.. 1 onboard and 1 in freezer. Hope alls well with you.

LEIS: Poor thing.. not only does it rain, but it pours with you. Your friend is so sweet to get you neurphen. Good to hear pain is dissappearing. Hope Carlos is being great company. Hope you well now.

Chris

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast