Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception - November/December 2005

Hi Everyone....hope things are going great guns for everyone out there...

Leis.......sorry to hear that you've had such a rotton morning and that the witch arrived. I was told by the coordinators at the clinic that the lap wouldn't interfere with my cycle, other than that we couldn't go a round with clomid. I'm still waiting for AF to arrive.

CD31 now. All of a sudden this cycle is really dragging out. Waiting Waiting Waiting. I hate waiting. As my DH puts it......i'm not impatiant, I just don't like waiting. Thats male thinking for you.

Anyway...good luck for everyone out there who's waiting for results or waiting to see if those eggies have stuck.

My thoughts are with you all.

Shannon.

First scan was ok, lots of follis, biggest 14mm, then a couple 12 and 10mm.

Rescan Monday and Insem likely to be tues/wed. That brings the end of my two week wait to be between 20th and 23rd December. Very cruel timing, and pessimistically, not expecting great news. How I cope with that, and seeing my SIL and broither over xmas, very pregnant, and finding out the sex that week... god its hard sometimes

Onwards and upwards...

confusedegg Guest

BABY BLISS: it is hard GLuck with 20-23 Dec.

SHANNON: I am waiting to see if mine stick (in 2ww).. I not impatient, .. I know what you mean draggin on.. Dont like waiting neither.. why can they just stick the egg in and wait till next day for BT results.

Chris

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

To the not so new girls Go and look in PALTTTC or birth announcements now- a certain DH has sent a message through

maybe it is lleyton hewitt???!!! i'll have a geeza then!!

confusedegg Guest

give us a hint

i looked but couldnt find

Melinda Guest

Click HERE

That will take you directly to it!!! Very exciting!

Glad to hear everything went well Chris.

confusedegg Guest

Thanks for your thoughts and link.. 2ww is the killer. BT 12/12. Cant wait.

Nice suprise.. I was just in PALTTTC and reading the posts and was thinking is she over due and due around now.

Hope all is going well with you.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

(Tiggy) Tiff's twins have arrived safely go and see birth announcements

suzy Guest

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to join you if I could. I tried a few weeks ago, but things have been a bit hectic with a house move and a sick dog.
    I have an appointment to start IVF#3 on 16th December. Not sure whether its a good idea though. I'm torn as I'm nearly 40 and want to get a move on, but my stress levels are pretty high at the moment and I feel quite run down.

Can you add my details please

Name - suzy
    State - NSW
    My Previous Cycle Length - 30
    Cycle Type - IVF
    FF Link -
    Months of TTC - 24
    Medications - blackmores pregnancy and bf formula
    Important Dates - appt for blood test on 16th Dec

Sorry if it takes a little time to get to know people.

Suzy

Suzy,

Welcome to BB and this forum. You've come to the right place. The ladies here are a fantastic support.

IVF can seem scary at first but sometimes it is the answer to your prayers. I hope this is the case for you.

Cheers,

Melissa

Welcome Suzy! Loads of excellent advice, wisdom and support here (be warned, we talk a lot, I find it hard to keep up so I pop in and out as I can, but I miss a lot!)

I have my second scan Monday, hoping for more than one decent folli this time, my ovaries are a bit tender, I know I have a lot of follis, but theyre fairly small, so I want a couple to take off pleeeeease. IUI will probably be Tuesday or Wednesday, making my 2ww end about 20-21 December. So cruel Going to be one hell of a xmas, or one I might drink my way through... (Kidding. Sort of). O

Hi all. How's everyone?

Suzy - Welcome to BB! You'll feel like one of the gang in no time - everyone's pretty good like that. Good luck too with your next cycle.

Trish - How're you keeping? Any symptoms yet?

Leis - How are you feeling now?
    Have you been able to go surfing? My DH would like to get back into it - he used to do it when he was a teen. I remember at college after bar night we tried hanging ten in the corridor....interesting experience Esp. given most of us could barely stand upright to begin with!

Chris & Shazey - How's the 2ww going for you guys? I'm keeping my fingers crossed you'll both be the next to 'cross over'.

Had my first scan yesterday and got the all clear to start stims today. Gave myself my first injection an hour ago. Can't believe we're so close to the pointy stuff now. I have my follow-up scan next Friday...so hoping the o-girls can produce enough good eggs.

My DH has been asking his mates what the etiquette would be for producing a sample for OPU. I.e. what's a good amount of time..... He doesn't want to be too quick, just in case they think he's a bit of a deviant. Guys are funny

Hope you're all well.
    Cheers!
    Didge

Could I please update my details? Ta.

Name - Deirdre (Didge)
    State - Victoria
    My Previous Cycle Length - 27
    Cycle Type - Down Reg Cycle
    FF Link -
    Months of TTC - 58 (inc. m/c 24/02/04)
    Medications - folic acid, synarel, gonal-f
    Important Dates - 9th Dec follicle u/s
    Reason for Infertility - Endo; Right tube removed 16/6/05.

Hi Didge

I am soooo tired..... this period has nearly killed me!!!! I say that every month... I have found that ever since i started clomid september last year my periods have been horrendous... i only took it for 6 months, but they are still terrible even when i am not on it??? Be glad to get whatever that is inside of me pulled out.

No surfing, although i probably would of gone today, except i have to work at 230 pm YARK!!! never mind... i will battle through.. only 6 more shifts and i am on holidays until the 4th of jan!!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok... Suzy welcome to the forum my dear, you will enjoy it here and i hope your stay is short and sweet...

love and hugs

leis xx

Can i please be updated...

Name Firemansgirl (leis)
    State NSW
    Previous cycle length 30/28/28
    Type of cycle Natural
    Months of TTC 23
    Important dates Dr Micheal Cooper 11th Jan, pre op appointment
    Sharkeys Fertility Clinic appt 28th Dec
    Meds NIL
    Reasons for infertility Adhesions (endo type)....

confusedegg Guest

SUZY: Welcome to BB. Nice to meet you .
    We are friendly here and will listen and help as best we can.
    Hoping After 16th December you feel much better with your cycle, there is an action plan in place and your stress levels have reduced.
    Please keep us informed on how you get on.
    As babybliss said “we talk a lot and can miss a lot”.

BABYBLISS: Hoping all goes well on Monday and IUI will be Tuesday or Wednesday.

DIDGE: My Husband is right into surfing and loves when he can get out there. All the best for next Friday and heres hoping for BFP for xmas. I hoping I am next to cross over to, but feels like it is sooo dragging on, although Monday week is my BT, it seems so far away. LOL @ guys etiquette.

SHAZEY: Hope you doing well with your 2ww and hope you get BFP.

Chris

Melinda Guest

Deidre & Leis - all updated.

Suzy - all added! Welcome aboard!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast