Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception ~ December 2005

So sorry to hear your news Chris.
    Chin up buddy

Hi Bel,
    I'm glad your appointment went really well. I'm actually doing IVF so don't have much to offer in the way of advice. However, I'd like to wish you and your DH all the best with your upcoming treatment!
    Best of luck
    Didge

Hi Girls,

Welcome to all the newies (I too was one only a few weeks ago). You will find the girls in here absolutely wonderful. It is great to be able to talk to people who know exactly how you are feeling and what you are going through. I would be lost without them.....

Hope everyone is doing well. I've been a bit down lately. I lost it with my Mum the other day and was in tears telling her how i was feeling re. SIL and her pg news. Didn't go down too well, but at least she knows how i'm feeling now. I was quite upset, and when i got home noticed some spotting, but it was only the once, so wasn't sure if AF was coming or not. I had rung the clinic earlier just to touch base and let them know that i was still waiting for AF to arrive so we could start the next round of clomid. They said they would send me to have a blood test to see if there was anything happening down there. According to Fertility Friend I am 10 DPO, so i'm hanging out for another hour or so to get the results.

Mind you after getting home from having the BT this morning, i noticed a bit more spotting, but once again nothing since. I tell you what.....if i don't get a BFP then AF is playing really nasty tricks.......stupid witch!!.

Marg - I too am with RMA working with Dr Gilltrap. I've found him wonderful and the girls at the clinic are great too. Where abouts do you live.....I couldn't imagine it would be too far away.

Well girls i'm going to go and find something to do to keep me busy for an hour or so. Might go over to the shop and annoy DH for a while. I'm sure he could use the company.

:bdust: dust: to all.

Shan

Okay girls.....according to the clinic, my BT came back with a . We can't work out whats going on inside me. I heading over to the clinic today to have an U/S so they can check me out. AF didn't arrive at the end of November, and still hasn't.

This is all driving me around the bend.. ](*,) not to mention sending me a little :boggle: .

Anyway....i'm off to get ready to make the hour and a bit drive to the clinic, so i'll pop in when i get back and let you know the verdict.

Take Care,
    Shan.

Hi Shan, so sorry to hear about the BFN - I know how much of a bummer it is - so take care and hope the appointment goes well.

I'm in Bendigo so it is just over a 3 hour drive to RMA. I'm in the process of transferring to Ballarat IVF as it is only 1 1/2 hrs drive - although I'm going to miss everyone at RMA as they have all been fantastic. I saw Dr Rasmuson who also did my fibroid surgery and she is wonderful. Even had one of the co-ordinators ring me yesterday to say keep my chin up and good luck at Ballarat which was lovely.

With my last IVF cycle they suppressed my ovulation for a week and that meant extra scans (and heaps of extra injections - gulp!) so I ended up doing over 2000kms in two weeks - it was crazy! So maybe less stress around driving so far might help my chances next time.

Marg

Melinda Guest

Oh Shan, I'm so sorry to hear your news. I hope that your appt goes well and that they can let you know what is going on.

So sorry Shan, be kind to yourself.

Hey Marg, I went to uni in Bendigo and worked for awhile there too.

Teagan Guest

Hi Ladies,

BFN for me this cycle. Will start again after this x-mas break.

Hope others are having more luck.

Thanks Marg & Mel

Well I had the ultrasound and it still showed a big follicle and a really thick uterus lining, but the girls said that because i haven't had a period that it is probably stagnant and that the lining is two cycles worth.

The plan now is to DTD for a few nights just in case i do ovulate, but otherwise just wait for the witch to rear her ugly head.

If AF still hasn't come by the 9th Jan, then they want me to do another BT to make sure I'm not PG and then start on PRIMOLUT to bring my period on. Then do clomid in Jan and if no luck then onto AIH in Feb. That's a bit scary, but if it's my only option, then i'm taking it.

If I do happen to get my period before the clinic reopens, then i'm to take clomid and hope for the best. Hopefully though it works out that they have opened again by Day 12 so I can have my ultrasound. If not..then i'm on my own.

Has anyone else been on PRIMOLUT? Any comments about side effects etc would be a great help and put my mind at rest.

Thanks,
    Shan

Blue Sky Guest

Hi Shan,

I have taken Primulut before. The only side effect that I can recall is when I stopped it I had what felt like a hot flush come on all of a sudden, and when that went kinda a cold sweat afterward? There's probably a more technical term/s to describe it. It didn't last long.
    Hope that helps! I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

Cheers,

Hi Blue Sky,

thanks heaps for that. Hope you're having a good day..... 8-)

Shan

Sorry to hear about the BFN Teagan.

Try and enjoy your Christmas and New Year and have a nice relaxing break. And sending you lots of luck for a huge big BFP early next year.

Take care,
    Marg

Teagan. Chin up kiddo..
    Take care of your heart.

Melinda Guest

Oh Teagan, I'm so sorry to hear your news.

Name - lil_chookie
    State - VIC
    My Previous Cycle Length - 46 days
    Cycle Type - Natural
    FF Link -
    Months of TTC - 60
    Medications - All natural - multi vitamin, folate & inner health only. Try to stick to Candida diet as much as possible.
    Important Dates -

Evening Ladies
    Hope you aree doing as well as can be expected comming into this Season
    Just a quick update from me.
    Welcome to all new members here at BB you will find the best support here when you need it.
    I am currently day 29 and AF is showing so Day 1 tomorrow for me to start next Natural Fet. Will ring REPROMED on Monday to book on. So hope a BFP comes from one of our 2 remaining snowbubs

MODS Please update me tomorrow
    My Previous Cycle Length - 29
    Cycle Type - Natural FET
    Months of TTC - 15 Naturally and with Clomid and 13 with IVF which includes ~Angel~ 7 mths Time Out 2 N-FET BFN
    [/size]

kirsty Guest

Hi & welcome to the group lil_chookie, your details are all added to the front page.

~Angel Baby's Mum~ I've updated your details for you too.

suzy Guest

HI everyone,

Kirsty can you please adjust my details - I've started downregging on synarel on the 16th Dec, and have my next appointment on 3/1, a bit delayed as the clinic closes over Christmas for a week.
    I'll be on 187.5 of gonal f and will probably have ec on the week of the 10th.

I haven't been around much on this board lately as sadly we had to put our dearly beloved dog of 12 years to sleep. She had lost the use of her back legs, and was incontinent, so we had no other choice, but the hardest thing was that she was alert and wanting to play right till the end

Suzy

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast