Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception ~ December 2005

Suzy
    That is so bad just before Christmas your poor dog. Good luck for Jan. We may be TWWaiting together as I am booking on for Natural Fet tomorrow Day 2. [-o<

Suzy: it's so sad to hear that you had to put your dear dog down. Our pets become such a big part of our lives that it's heartbreaking losing them.

Wishing you lots of luck in the new year.

Marg

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Chele - goodluck on your FET cycle I will be thinking of you and have everything crossed

Suzy - I am so sorry for losing your beloved pet - it is so heartbreaking. September 2004 - our 4.5 yr old dog very suddenly lost the use of his back legs but he was also in extreme pain at the time - we took him to vet and they tried to treat him o/n but the next day we had to let him go.

goodluck stimming - grow follies grow and may 2006 bring all of you a BFP

with hope
    Trish

1600 posts

confusedegg Guest

Didge: thanks for your thoughts re: my BFN.. We are both ok. May we have a fresh start to 2006. Hope all went well today with ET.

Melinda: Thanks for your thoughts and keep up the good job with this site, in keeping us women in line and support.

Margoz: Thanking you for your thoughts and vibes.. Hoping we all have lots of luck in 2006.

Dragonfly: Some people do not stop to think, how easy it is to shoot out “it will be your turn next”. Did they say that the last time when they just come out with it?? Sorry, I find that insensitive. And they don’t realise that the person they are talking to, do not even know themselves if it will ever happen… IYKWIM…
    Hope you are coping ok with the double blow.

Kell: Thanks for your thought re: BFN. My fingers are x’d for you in 2006.

Shan: Sorry to hear your BFN. Fingers x’f for 2006. I have to take primolut with every IVF cycle, my cycles are too long for FET or fresh stim cycles and I get no side effects from it.

Teagan: Sorry about your bfn. May your luck change in 2006.

Lil_chookie: Welcome to BB. You will find lots of help and support here.

Chel: G’Luck with FET. Fingers x’d for BFP.

Suzy: That is so sad, I feel your pain. Loosing your beloved pet and wanting to do more for them, knowing it is impossible, is so heartbreaking. Hoping you are feeling better today.. I lost my dog in January and she was our little girl and still hurts to think about her.

Trish: How are you buddy. Hope the morning sickness has been keeping to a bearable minimum for you. Sorry to hear about your dog also. Like I was saying with Suzy, so sad about loosing loved pets. My dog was 4 years old, she was unusual animal (like her owner - LOL) and wanted to give her puppies.

Could someone please fill me in, with what the sticky vibes next to people name under November?? at start of this site. I am little confused that if it means they got BFP, Teagan mentioned she got BFN and has sticky vibes next her name.. I do not want to put the wrong thing in my posts and upset anyone.

If i dont talk to you all before Sunday Merry Xmas.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your thoughts about my ET. It has been rescheduled to this morning - Dr Wilkinson requested that he do it, which we're happy about, and not someone else, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well [-o< (we only retrieved 4 eggs, so I've been a bit frantic the past couple of days!).

I hope you and your DH have a lovely Christmas. You're a special lady Chris, and I hope 2006 reflects this for you! :flower:

Merry Christmas!
    Didge

Hello Lovelies,

Teagan - I'm very sorry for the BFN. It's such a letdown isn't it.

Didge - good luck today ... every finger crossed for a Christmas wish come true!

Suzy - I'm very sorry about your dog. We had to euthanase our beloved cat in the middle of the year and I know how that feels. Nothing prepares you for having to make that decision does it?

Trish and Chris - ditto ladies. Something else we have in common. There are a lot of animal lovers in these forums which is nice ... I find it very comforting.

Chris - "sticky vibes" means someone has had an embryo transfer or similar and is waiting on results so it's for TWW Land.

Dragonfly - Like Chris said, I think people sometimes feel they just want to help so they say anything they think would be reassuring. They don't realise that when you have been on this path for a while reassurances sometimes ring very hollowly. I used to just wish that people would say "I'm sorry" and leave it at that but I guess not many are able to do that. I hope next year brings good luck for you.

... and that goes for all of you, too numerous to mention.

Love,

Mel

Didge - goodluck for your ET today it is great your Dr wanted to do it himself [-o< for the first 2006 BFP

Chris - I think the mods might need to update the list that's all -

Mods- can I please not have my BFP in red

There are so many new ladies in here. I hope you all are on the baby trail for 2006.

suzy Guest

Morning all,

Just wanted to thank you for your wishes about our dog. I am crying less over her now. Sometime soon, me and dh are going to scatter her ashes on all the places she used to love to walk in the bush round where we used to live (sounds macarbre doesn't it, but I think it'll really help in saying goodbye).

I think it'll take me ages to get to know everybody on this forum, so please fogive me if I seem to be writing me posts. I've resolved to check in every day though, and hope to be getting to grips with where everyone is.

Suzy

Melinda Guest

GOOD LUCK DIDGE!!!

Suzy - I've updated your details for you

Didge, hope your ET goes well & it is the first BFP for 2006, what a way to start the year!

Suzy, that sounds like a good idea for your dog. Our ashes went in the ocean where they loved to play.

Good luck to the up & coming tests.

Have a good Christmas & New Year
    And best of luck.

Hi there,
    I thought I'd give an update on ET. I was surprised, out of 4 eggs retrieved, 3 made it to embies - I gave my Dr a high five I was so happy! And apparently they are all excellent quality and at 8 cells....could've knocked me down with a feather. My DH was feeling nauseas in the waiting room, needed a glass of water, poor thing has been pretty stressed these past couple of days.
    So we now have 2 on board and one in the freezer! How cool.
    Thank you guys for your kind thoughts as well.
    Cheers!
    Didge

confusedegg Guest

DIDGE: It is good you got the doctor you are happy with, that is a good start. I have on average 2-4 eggs left at transfer. My fingers are x’d for you that your frantic days will be over for 9 months. Thank you & hope the same for you and your DH a lovely xmas. (I will be able to have couple drinks with DH-Woo Hoo).

MELBO: True, its amazing how we all have one thing in common and then conversations turn to something else and we can all relate to each other on different things.. I think that’s great. TY for filling me in on “Sticky Vibes”. I am so with you when you say you wish they’d just say “I’m Sorry” and leave it at that.

TRISH: Thank you for your reply. Hope you doing well. Thank you for your thoughts on baby trail, your heart is always in the right place.

SUZY: That is so nice way to say goodbye to your dog. I hope that helps you heal your pain. Its not easy keeping up with posts. I have trouble and I have been on here around late July and still trying to catch up.. Having to know whose Arthur or Marthur is not easy.

TAM & MEL: Hoping you are both well.

SUGGESTION: I dont know if any of you seem to loose your posts after you submit, but i do. What I do is pre type on word doc, what i want to put on post and cut n post from word processor that way you dont have to re type it all again. IYKWIM.

To all a good day.

Chris

Melinda Guest

CONGRATS DIDGE! That's great news!!!!

Chris - you may be losing your posts due to debug errors that have cropped up lately - that might be why you've had some problems?

AHHHHHHHH. Not happy Jan Guess what IVF people have just told me. No can book on for Jan transfer too early as 1st one is only 9th Jan. ](*,) I have to wait for Jan AF to book on for Feb. But wait there's more nurse just rang back to check to see if FET's don't work if we will be wanting to stim again as very very very long waiting list for 06. She will email Dr and ask him to prebook us in case. So am peeved at no go in Jan as I specifically asked about bloods etc over new years but alas my body gave me AF a week too soon. Stupid Stupid Body. So she also advised lots of BDing over new years and hope for a 29 day cycle again and an imaculate new year conception which of course I laughed at but hubby liked.
    So mods can you yet again change my transfer on front page from Jan to Feb and also change important dates to say Perfect Baby Making Time NYE 05

Ladies I shall pop in occasionally but I think shall not see much of me until Jan. Good Luck to all.

Chele
    I am so sorry for your disappointing news about FET being delayed to FEB- I have that SA clinic are very very busy for stim cycles so maybe she is doing you a favour. I guess they don't want us to be too positive or worst even more disappointment if they can't fit you in

Congratulations Didge on your two little ones on board =D>

Hi guys thought I would pop in to say hello and catch up on whats happening with all you wonderful ladies.
    Boy there is a few new ones here so I will just say a big hello and welcome to you all.
    Didge good luck with the 2 little embies on board I hope you get a great new year pressie.
    Chris I hope you are well, have a good xmas and good luck for 06
    Hello to everyone else, sorry I have been missing for a while but I just needed sometime to work through the dissappointment of the last cycle.
    I tried to keep it togethor for so long after the BFN which is very hard when you are delivering babies everyday, but I finally had a big meltdown on Friday, my husband and I went to the beach and it must have been the sea air but I finally had a good cry and told him how I was feeling, the poor darling hasnt seen me much over the last couple of weeks due to us both doing shift work so this was the first time we have really been able to talk.
    He said that we could try another stimulated cycle next year if I wanted but Im not sure if I can keep going on the IVF rollarcoaster, I am thinking maybe it is my turn to get off. I have not made the final decision yet, I will see how I go after xmas.
    I have decided though that I need to get away from babies at the moment (they seem to be everywhere) so I have been applying for a few jobs that dont involve babies,
    I hope you are all well, and that you all have a wonderful xmas and a happy new year.
    P.S My little sister had a baby girl 2 days after my BFN and I was her support person, but I held it togethor really well, and love my little neice to bits.
    Thankyou all again for your wonderful support, love you all heaps, here's to some more BFP'S after xmas.

Shazey
    I am glad you popped in to see us.I have been wondering how you were going.

I can't imagine how hard it would be to be delivering little bubs everyday when you want one of your own.

Goodluck finding a new ? nursing job in the mean time.

Thinking of you and sending you much strength as you weigh up your decision whether or not to continue on IVF baby trail.

Congratulations to your little sister and new niece - she must be so proud of you being her support person thru your own devastating BFN.

take care
    Trish

Melinda Guest

Trish - I've fixed up your "BFP" info. Sorry I changed it to red from the violet that it already was! I misunderstood!!

Chele - I'm really sorry to hear your news. I can only imagine how disappointed you must be. I've updated your details for you.

Shazey - nice to see you. It must be really hard on you being around little babies all the time when you are on the IVF rollercoaster - you're an amazing woman to hold everything together like you have been.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast