Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - April - June 09

Emerald Star - I really hope that's the case for you honey! Either way you will be in the TWW soon enough.
    Mrs P - I AM...but these boobs won't check themselves!
    Persephone - Woohoo - Keep your clearly blind hubby away from sticks in future.
    AFM - just trying to think about something else...right am going to wash my hair

hugs
    Delly

Default Who is AFM?

Okay, you're gonna think I'm a loser, but I have spent weeks on here wondering who AFM was. Yeah, I actually thought AFM was someone's online persona. That AFM chick is popular! She's on every thread!

Delly, you make me laugh. I spend my tww prodding my bbs until they hurt and then convince myself that it's because I must be pregnant. How are those veins?

Emerald Star - I hope you're not too disappointed with having to wait another month, but I always tell myself that it's another month to enjoy a wine or two...and gives me another month to try and ween mysellf off caffeine. Make sure you take some to care for yourself while you still can!

Good luck on the TWW. I've got my fingers crossed for everyone...and can't wait to join you (actually, I can't wait for it to be over! I think the TWW should be a certified temporary psychiatric illness).

AFM (As For Me!!!) - A few twinges, enjoying knowing that this time is my laaaaasssssttt ovulation for 9+months!!!!

Seph

Persephone - you are hilarious - I would never have admitted that in a million years you are so brave!
    And it's a great idea that the TWW is a confirmed break from sanity - anything you do during it, speeding, touching yourself inappropriately, spending an inordinate amount of time staring at the gusset of your undies, looking for veins, pretending you know what you are looking for when feeling your pulse, eating anything you want and hoping to God you don't have to exercise it all off because it's for the baby (maybe that one is just me).
    Hugs to all of us wearing our crazy pants
    Delly

Hi Girls,

I love reading all your posts, I think having a sense of humour is so important in the 2WW. I hope to join you here next month.

Just popped in to wish everyone waiting to test lovely BFPs this month!

and to you all.

Beata.

Hi Ladies,

I too love popping in to read the posts and see how everyone is etting along. The last couple of posts have definitely made me smile..... plus I agree the TWW should be a certified temporary psychiatric illness! It really is a crazy hopeless time, saying that I can't wait till I can join you here again soon.

Anyway, just thought I wish you all well and throw a little more and around. x

Hello

Persephone - it took me ages to figure out who AFM was too now i think I'm really cool and use it all the time. Good luck for FET on saturday - hope it goes smoothly.

Dellydoo - pmsl!!! I am so wearing my crazy pants right now. I'm a boob checker too but it's not about the veins for me - its nipple colour. I'm obsessed with the colour of my nipples in the TWW - so glad no-one has caught me checking them yet. I'm hanging out for darker nipples!!!

AFM - (hehe Persephone) getting closer to POAS day and don't think i really want to - at least for now I can pretend there is a possibility of a BFP - not sure if i want that taken away just yet..... No real symptoms, some progesterone pessary related (i think) nausea & cramping. temp was 37.3 this morning - that's high - maybe I'm sick?

Sticky vibes to all TWW girls. Can't wait to hear some BFP's soon. x

Thanks infinity - I will be looking at colour change now too - I am not going to get a freaking thing done today. And temp elevation is a good thing! Maybe your NOT sick.

Seph - Bring on the FET

AFM - I have managed to avoid BB all day am trying to study but as I sit typing I keep 'accidentally' pushing on my boobs to see if they are bigger (they're not) but they are tender. Ooh and my hair is shiny!
    hugs
    Delly

You girls are hilarious.

I've decided I'm gonna POAS tomorrow! Eeeeeeek!

Ok, but if it's neg, I'm not gonna freak out as it maaaaay still be too early, and if it's pos, I'm not going to be convinced. So, why am I doing it? Because non-IVFers don't have to wait for a BT and they get to POAS, so I am TOO! Ha ha.

Wish me luck ladies!!

Mrs P - best of luck for your POAS today - did you do it yet? ? I have everything crossed for you today x I even have a chant for you - it rhymes too as a bonus - here it is:

"MRS P B-F-P, Mrs P B-F-P" includes 3 hand claps on the BFP part too!

Infinity - thanks for my chant ha ha. I love it.

Ok, so I did it. And............ there was a SECOND LINE! Eek! Of course since I'm super-not-experienced with POAS, after the first 30 secs when the control line came up so fast I was like Oh, it's negative. Then I went to feed my cats and came back into the bathroom - and the second line was there! The test said to read at 3 mins and that was about 3 mins. Line wasn't as dark as the control, but test says it doesn't need to match.

DH doesn't want to get too excited yet, neither do I really.

So I'm 9 days post-transfer. Would the pregnyl be out of my system? I have 2 tests left so will try again tomorrow and hoping it will be darker....

You still going to POAS tomorrow?? Good luck!!!!!

Mrs P - when did you have your last show of pregnyl????? I am toe tapping in anticipation????????

Infinity - marvelous chant - incidentally I am going to a meditation and chanting thing tonight so I know that while I am supposed to be praising the moon or something I will be singing your chant instead...I am sure the universe will get the joke.
    Hugs
    Delly

I only had the one shot of pregnyl the night before my transfer - so 10 days ago.... just been on the progesterone cream since then...

Well honey....it takes 7 days for pregnyl to leave your system (I am assuming your dose was 1500 because that's what they come in) so.....as progesterone has no impact on hcg levels I am thinking it's good news honey.
    Keeping everything crossed honey - when are you supposed to test??

good luck ladies!! hoping to see more BFPs soon

Mrs P - That sounds REALLY promising!

Good luck to everyone else in here.

Lots of

Tania

Technically Sunday should be BT day but clinic isn't open so it's Monday.

Man this waiting thing is so HARD! Thanks for all the good luck wishes!!

barney Guest

cheering you all on to your bfps.
    good luck girls you can do it

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast