Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - April - June 09

Smile

Hi all

Mind if I join you guys?

I'm currently in my tww after my 5th IUI. It was the first one with injectables, so I'm that it'll work this time.

Good luck to all of you still in the tww. Mrs.P I hope you get a darker line tomorrow morning!

Guess what?! Only one more sleep and I get to officially join the TWW. Woohoo! DH and I did the BD last night, just to give ourselves the best chance.

Mrs P! Good luck, that is really positive ('scuse the pun). And I know what you mean about poas - I think I'm going to buy three extra tests when I get a BFP, just so that I can see those two lines!

Infinity - not long now! Can't believe you've held out on the poas for so long. Good luck for Monday! Bring on the BFPs!

Delly - If shiny hair has anything to do with pregnancy, Pantene should change their marketing! I am so changing my shampoo tomorrow! Get back to the study!

AFM (ha!) tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow! This is the most positive I've felt about a FET so far, and that's partly because of the fun I'm having on Bellybelly. Now, I have to go and dig out my crazy pants and put them on.

And a question for you - if I get a BFP in a fortnight, do I get to keep wearing the pants? Or do I have to swap them for the vomit pants and booby shirt?

Oh, and welcome Gogga! Good luck for your TWW! Where are you at? When do you test?

And, have you put on the crazy pants yet?

Mrs P!!! Second line is great news. Hope that it keeps getting darker. A tentative 'congratulations!' - the pregnyl should have been out of your system when you POAS. I think you've done it!

gogga - Hi and welcome. How far into your TWW are you? Hoping it goes quickly and ends in a BFP.

Dellydoo - I've added you to the chant - it's now "MrsP - BFP, Dellydoo - and one for you" Hope you're getting lots of symptom checking done

Persephone - Best of luck for your transfer today. Hoping you get to change into vomit pants with a booby top in two weeks time - sounds like a fab outfit.

AFM - I've changed out of my crazy pants and into my 'cr*pping myself' pants - didn't want to ruin the crazies... I am too scared to POAS, I don't think I'm UTD and will be a real mess if I see a BFN. I saved my wee from this morning (i know ewww TMI) but just can't do it. I really need to do it today so I have time to pull myself together to go out tomorrow night - and don't want to wait for BT because I don't want to hear BFN from the Nurse. Will wait for DH to get up and see what he thinks. Will bbl and let you know if i could do it or not.
    Last edited by infinity; June 13th, 2009 at 02:19 PM.

MrsP, I hope Monday's test confirms that +hpt!

dellydoo, my pregnyl trigger was 10,000iu so it doesn't only come as 1500iu. My booster shots have been 1500iu but you can get 500iu as well.

Hi All
    Thanks Juniper - I have only ever seen the 1500 - how DARE they keep things from me!
    Gogga - welcome sweetheart may your stay be non stressful and successful (ooh rhymey!)
    Infinity - don't mess up the crazy pants - good on you for changing them...you saved your wee???? And now your scared of it - That's hilarious! I am imagining this close up shot of a cup of wee with scary music in the background. Have you done it yet - do you want me to hold your virtual hand as you do it?? And thanks for adding me to the chant - I love it.
    Seph - how did the transfer go? I actually think we then graduate to crazier pants...something with tassles
    Mrs P - Anything more to share???
    AFM - went shopping today and spent money I don't have on things I don't need and hope to grow out of anyway. Am trying to study - I really am...really I mean...it's such a lovely day and everything...
    hugs
    Delly

Default Lucky Legs 11

I'm dying to know what happened to Infinity's cold pee. I hope you're doing okay and have some good news to share.

AFM - so, I think I'm psychic. I'm brushing my teeth this morning, and out of the blue this thought pops into my head - that they've had to thaw two embies because one didn't survive the thaw. I then thought 'don't be stupid, how would you know that? And besides, even if they did have to thaw two embies, we'll still have ten in the freezer.'

So we go down to RWH and whilst DH is parking the car FS takes me in to the little room. And he says "We've had to thaw two embryos today, as one of them didn't survive the thaw. But not to worry, you have ten left after today."

Ummm...okay...sure. And of course, I'm a little sad about that little embryo, falling asleep shivering in the cold all on its own. But I'm also a little freaked out about my apparent psychic abilities. Do you reckon I have some sort of psychic connection with my embies?

Anyway, Lucky Legs 11 was transferred this morning. Ten frosties left - that's a good number, right, but that's where they're staying for now, because Legs 11 is gonna be a keeper.

FET went fine - FS listened to me when I told him that the speculum (sp?) needed to be the medium kind, and it was smooth and straight-forward. Little Legs 11 was 6 cells at transfer time. Is that good? I've never bothered to ask.

I spoke with the Nurse afterwards and she said a few things that none of the others have said - besides 'don't eat soft cheese' she also said:
    - don't have hot showers or hot spas (wha? Does she live in Melbourne? It's frickin 5 degrees outside!)
    - don't have intercourse for at least a week (because having intercourse is the last thing you want to do when you're trying to get UTD) and
    - no heavy lifting.

Does anyone else find these things a bit weird? I'm not going to find a hot spa anytime soon, but I like my hot showers (as opposed to luke warm or cold). And intercourse? Well, the chance would be a fine thing as TTC has ruined any romance in our lives.

And finally, I get a day's grace on the TWW - my BT will be on Friday 26 June, because the Clinic will be closed on the Saturday. Woohooo for me! I feel like I've cheated on exam!

Can't wait to see some BFPs in here soon. Keep us updated, and

The no heavy lifting I understand but my FS tells us to DTD as soon as possible after the transfer (I tell her we will at least wait until we get to the car). The hot spa - yep also fine - but nothing about hot showers - does this person like you??? That just sounds mean especially seeing as you are in Mel - OMG I can't feel my extremities-bourne.
    You said 6 cell - what day was your embie at?
    Of course you have a connection there our snow bubbies - I have a picture of mine on the fridge and I have a magnet on it that says - When I count my blessings I count you twice - oops that won't mean twins will it??????
    Hugs and so glad it went well honey welcome to the official TWW!
    Delly

Day 2 Embie transferred. Is 6 cell good?

Yep - by day 2 they are usually 4 cells so six means you have a fast mover on your hands - nice one seph!

Hi girls - have been out all day so only just got online.

Infinity - I hope you are doing ok hunny - did you end up testing?

Persephone1 - GL with your 2ww!!

Gogga - welcome and GL with your 2ww too!

Dellydoo - keep up with that studying hunny! I also shopped today and bought a cute work top that will totally fit a pg belly hee hee.

AFM - well, I think I should have held off on the POAS too like Infinity. I really only did it so that I would be prepared for Monday's result phone call. Today I was barely awake (been waking at 4am with the nerves/excitement and not getting back to sleep) and actually found it hard to hold the stick in the stream, PMSL. So I don't think it was 'wet' for the required 5 seconds, esp as the control line took a lot longer to come up than yesterday and it wasn't as dark.
    Anyway, the second line was still there, but not quite as dark as yesterday. Also, not able to help myself, I decided to buy a stick-in-a-cup version at the shops and just did that one (I know, it's 4.30pm...) and it was a super-faint positive.

So now I'm thinking either a) it's pregnyl still leaving my system after 10-11 days (1500 shot) or b) I was pg but it's gone or c) I am pg.

ARGH! Why did I do this to myself? Because I couldn't stand the suspense I guess.

Also I'm still getting random twinges and cramps in my ovaries, and a little bit in the general 'womb' area - doesn't exactly feel like AF coming but doesn't feel great either. I know I'm still recovering from EPU but that was 2 weeks ago yesterday.

So, to sum up this monologue - I have NO freaking idea what's happening and am fully wearing the CRAZY pants. Thank god I took Monday off work. Thanks girls for helping me through this!!! xo
    Last edited by Mrs P; June 13th, 2009 at 06:44 PM. Reason: spelling

Mrs P
    That sucks honey the TWW is just awful because it messes with us so much - I so hope it's great news on Monday sweetheart and am shaking my fist at the universe on your behalf. AFM - I was talking to my DP and saying that I thought I was doing well this time - and he looked at me (wearing full body armour, hiding behind the couch and waving a white flag) that the second week is when I usually go totally bats! Great!
    Hugs
    Delly

Wink Hi All.i have almost made it to test day 15th June!

Hi everybody. I'm brand new to this site and was happy to find a bunch girls, also stuggling to survive the 2ww. I'm actually almost coming to the end of mine. I test on Tuesday 16th June. I had a FET of 2/3day embies. I don't know which end of the 2ww i like the least? At least the first half i can dream. The second half is just down right scary. I have had AF type pains for at least a week. Certain that it will come at any minute. Cramping has been my only sign so far, more painfull that my av period crams but i'm also on Prog Supp's? Anyone got a test date coming up? would love to hear from you. Good luck to you all out there,

Welcome Wavegirl! Sweetheart twinges are natural and can be the result of your little embie bedding down in your endometrium for nine months. We have a few testing soon so hoping you are letting us know about a big BFP on Tuesday.
    All the best
    Delly

Mrs P - I can fully sympathise with the HPT insanity - I once 'saved' my last HPT for 14DPO, only to get no result at all - no control, no BFP. I then had no pee left and had to wait until the following day to test again. And my problem with the HPTs is that if it's a BFN, I over-analyse and wonder whether it's REALLY a BFP, and just too early to test. I hope it is a BFP for you chook, good luck. Are you testing tomorrow?

Delly - I know what your DH means I go increasingly mad in the second week. My DH helpfully suggests that I 'just stop worrying about it,' which is such useful advice IF ONLY HE KNEW WHAT IT WAS LIKE. I've suggested that he mind his own business

And welcome Wavegirl! and good luck for Tuesday - for you.

Default Thanks for the Welcoming!!

I'm cracking up reading this thread. At least people can keep a sense of humor, lol.
    Wish i had have discovered this place two weeks ago. Just googled something re 2ww. Of course i should have realised there would be many of thousands of girls out there, doing their heads in just as i am now. It's funny how some people experiencing no symptoms, worry for the lack of symptoms. When the moment you experience syptoms, you worry also. Can't win really. Whoever said relax (well, everyone says relax), but really.
    I'm trying to edit my details but i suck at computer navigation.
    I am 32 and this will be my second attempt at ivf with FET, After maybe three years of ttc. I have a large fibroid - docs not overly concerned about this. I also have some scaring that has completely blocked one of my fallopian tubes, and mostly blocked the other. I was told that ivf would probably be our only hope of concieving. Today is day 14 post ovulation for me. Today last cycle i actually got my period before the test (today!). Just a wee bit on edge, lol. It's great to have other people to track and think about besides myself. Thinking of you all xo

Wavegirl, my test day is Tuesday too. I hope you get the right result.

MrsP, fingers still crossed for Monday.

Hang in there wavegirl - only 3 more sleeps for you and juniper and just because it happened last time doesn't mean it will happen this time.
    Hugs
    Delly

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast