Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - April - June 09

thanks to everyone who has sent their well wishes.

Best of Luck to all those testing today.

Saph, I just wanted to wish you all the best with your follow up BT tomorrow, I hope your levels have risen nicely, praying this is the one for you. xx

Infinity, my thoughts are with you. Big hugs

GL to everyone else xx

barney Guest

oooohhhhhh this is very exciting im watching a couple of you rite now waiting for levels to rise and bt results how exciting im crossing everything for you girls waiting
    to you whom have not been so lucky hang in there please girls stay strong you will get your foreva bubs very soon .

So very sorry Juniper - sending you comfort and love may you be back here soon for a BFP

Infinity and Juniper - I am so so sorry girls...it's so hard..

Talking BFP Me

Hi Everyone. Im still in shock. I feel like today has all been a dream. I finally got my first ever BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It started with me driving an hour to where i had to get my blood test. Went to get my lab request form out of my bag, and i had left it at home. ****! Drove to the nearest suburban ivf clinic, told the girl i had left my form at home. Thankfully the nurse was happy to take my blood and told me she would call me in the afternoon.
    I spent the rest of the day in frozen, waiting, horror.
    When the nurse called to say that i was pregnant, you could have knocked me down with a feather. I was visiting my dying grandmother and my mum was there and it was the best feeling EVER! Hopefully my gran will take that memory with her.
    My early pregnancy signs - BAD period pain, i swore that it was coming any second. Only it lasted for about a week, the last 7 days of my wait. I couldn't tell the difference between the two and still can't. No spotting.
    I had a couple of stabbing pains from about 7 days? Thougt it might be pregnyl. Boobs not overly sore and not much different to before i get af. The one difference in hindsight was a couple of period cramps that i thought i was feeling, were a little bit higher than i was used to. I also has a couple of brief fluttery sensations. But this only happened a couple of times. Not enough to convince me i was pregnant.
    Good luck to you all still on the two week wait.

Juniper i'm soooo sorry. My thoughts were with you today. Look after yourself and hang in there. It will happen for you soon too. I was honestly feeling as though maybe it wasn't ever going to happen for me, and it has. Take care xoxoxoxo

This prayer goes ou to the overseer of wishes and baby granters.

Please, I am a good person, let this be my time. I have had so many loses in my life please dont let me cope through another one. Is this my time.

Sorry a bit beside myself with worry at the moment. I know there is nothing I can do to make it go my way but this is killing me. I think I might go an have a nice relaxing shower. I need to calm down a bit.

Wave girl well done on the BFP.

Ladies,

Thinking of you all, for different reasons obviously.

Wavegirl - so happy for you! It was nice to see a bit of good news today! Wish you all the very best for a H&HP.

Infinity, Juniper - I'm sorry for your bad news in the past few days. I hope you're doing okay, remember that we're here for you and thinking of you.

Saph - All the best for tomorrow, for you.

Wishes - It's too early to get down-hearted! Just look at Wavegirl's symptoms leading up to her BFP! It ain't over till the fat aunty arrives. And, there's plenty of women who get BFPs without any symptoms, and others that think for weeks that AF will arrive and it doesn't! Good luck for Friday.

AFM - A bit better today. Managed to get through a full day of work without too much melancholy about TWW. I know the positive feelings are dissapating, but making way for some more realistic ones - not pessimistic, just allowing myself to try and feel 'okay' if it's a BFN. It obviously won't be okay, but I really can't handle getting my hopes up only to have them dashed. It's so emotionally and phyiscally exhausting. I've been feeling like bursting into tears in frustration, or anticipation of a BFN, but trying not to think about it too much and work being so busy is at least helping that.

2750 words to go on my essay. I should really turn off my internet modem and get back to it.

Thinking of you all.

Wavegirl - That is just great news and I am so happy to see a BFP on the board!
    Saph - Honey I hear you and I hope your prayer gets answered, try and get some sleep tonight darling.
    Seph - It's too early to let go of the positive feelings - everyone feels different.

AFM - watching telly - studied all day until I could barely make sense of anything. Best of luck and goodnight TWwers!
    Hugs
    Delly

Wavegirl, congratulations! I would have been a wreck after forgetting the form.

Saph, FX for tomorrow's test. I hope your prayers are answered.

Hi everyone,

New thread time! Here

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920