Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - April - June 09

I think I have truely sent myself insane. I have convinced myself that it is a sure thing tomorrow that if I get a BFN I am going to be completely devestated. I keep checking my BB yep still sore, poking at my ovaries that is ovary pain and not AF cramping yep. I dont think I can even make the phone call tomorrow. Do you think they will give DH the results? See completely nuts. Hopefully I can sleep tonight. Sorry for the rambling.

saph204, I know someone who always had them ring her DH with the results so she wasn't upset at work so you might be lucky. All you can do is ask. GL

wavegirl, this was a fresh cycle for me because we didn't have any to freeze last time. I did 2 pregnyl shots last time and AF still tried to start at 11dpo (day of 2nd booster shot). This time we did 3 booster shots (6dpo, 8dpo & 12dpo) and we're doing 3 crinone/day. So far so good - no spotting. That's a step forward at least...

Thumbs up Good Luck Saph!

May the force be with you today Saph. Sorry, don't think i have spoken to you but i was following your thread. Todays d day. Glad your so positive. I think thats a great thing. xo

Hi all thanks for the positive thoughts. Well about to get dressed and go for BT absolutely packing it. Did another POAS this morning. The second line is still there I think slightly lighter but definantly not darker. This is worse than knowing it is a BFN. Also feel a bit crampy so think maybe pregnyl shot is hanging around and stopping AF from arriving. ARRRRRGH

Default Pregnyl shots and blood test

Juniper that sounds great. I know all to well what it's like to have a period that won't be stopped by meds. I always have spotting issues too. Do you know if having the pregnyl shots affects the results of the D day test? I'm having horrible thoughts of them telling me that i'm pregnant, then taking it back co's they realise that i'm on the pregnyl shots. Crazy i maybe, but this is crazy business. Cheers. xo

wavegirl, if you did a 1500iu pregnyl shot when you said it should be gone before test day. I did my second one at 11dpo last time (same as 8 days after 3dt) and my blood test was negative 6 days later.

barney Guest

good luk saph im thinking of you hunni.
    mrs p im so sorry my sweet.

Wavegirl - with my old clinic I had 4x1500 boost shots and If I remember right BT was 5 days after and mine were always negative. POAS four days after had a little left, five days almost gone only after the 10 mins could you see it, 6 days passed completely gone on POAS and negative blood test.

I? just locked DS and I out so we had a lovely play for an hour in the garden. DH just came home and let us in and he is coming back at 2.30 to ring for results. I dont think I can do it. scared stiff that this could be it.

Saph - I have been checking and checking - am so excited for you and sending demands to the universe that you get your wish.
    Wavegirl - don't think like that - they don't get you to test until it is well and truly out of your system (well done on the crazy thoughts though...nice one!)

AFM - rotten headache and just had a 2 hour nap as I was EXHAUSTED after my exam - am hoping its a good sign but am freaking out as boobs were super tender yesterday and only a bit tender today.
    Another thing - I have decided to extend my TWW because I have 2 big exams on Friday and Saturday and I think I will be a mess if it's a BFN so I will end up with no baby and a fail...wail, wail and more wail- how on earth am I going to get through 5 more sleeps???
    Hugs and babydust (I make my own) to all
    Delly

well Dh has just come home and we can make the call in 17 mins. Fingers crossed my heart is racing.

OK all you nut cases...

Saph - been searching to see if you have posted....hurry-up!!!!!

Delly - how are you gorgeous??? Hoping you get good news lovely..

To all you other lovelies - goodluck girls...I hope it happens for all of you.

My TWW just ended. i never posted about it because it all started off so horribly this time and I just knew it was a fizzer. Was a frozen and a sad story behind it.

I truly hope you gor-gees have better luck..

10 minutes to go

you are cruel..

You're killing me here.

seriously saph....COME ON!!!

Thanks MsPink - me too.
    Seph - how you feeling.

SAPH????

Oh MsP - I just read the rest of your post - I'm so sorry that was totally insensitive of me. Thank you for being such a sweetheart and wishing us all luck when you are having such a rotten time.
    I hope it's great news next time sweetheart
    Delly

Well the results are in. They are not sure need to retest on wednesday to see if HCG is doubling.

Sorry hcg was at 42 off to get some pesseries as progesterone is only 30.
    Almost a

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast