1234513 ...

thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - April - June 09

Mar 2009
    Sydney, Australia

BecD - I hope you hcg numbers were good today from your BETA

Kmond - Don't worry about the getting teary....believe me the more you say to yourself relax the less you do. It is all a very stressful and anxious time the 2WW and letting out a few tears is not a bad thing! I don?t think anything in life actually compares to that time frame. I know I get teary at ads on TV sometimes in a cycle and think geez where did that come from!!

As for your question -I have had 7 transfers and my FS has never used an ultrasound....I think they do it enough that they know where to release the little embryos

BOC - I hope you are coping okay with the wait

lilmisshavachat - Good luck tomorrow

AFM - I am 6dpt and I caved and did a POAS (I am an addict of POAS, need therapy) and got a very faint positive.....EEKKKKK!! I can't even let myself get excited because I have had 3 mc's last year and they all start + and then go down hill (sorry for the whining but I am so relieved to see a positive but just hope this is the one!!)

Everyone else....I hope you are doing okay, sending all my positive vibes your way
    Last edited by jodz; April 28th, 2009 at 06:50 PM.

barney Guest

VERY TO ALL MY GIRLS IN HERE

Platinum Member. Love a friend xxx

Aug 2008

Everyone,

Day... well not quite sure what day of my TWW it is, I only had my ET yesterday but my BT is due 7/5 so I guess that makes it Day 6???

Anyway hope you are all doing well ad staying sane. I made the mistake of renting Baby Mama at the DVD store today, hilarious movie but sooooo not the time to be watching it LOL.

Jodz: thank you soooo much for the timelines, made it much clearer and DH enjoyed when I explained to him day by day what would be going on.

KMond: thanks for the welcome. Don't worry about the crying, I think our systems are pretty messed up by all the hormones or so my FS tells me. I had a bad day last week and cried in the supermarket when the frozen peas weren't in their normal spot Excuse my temporary blondeness, but what is Toe Kwanzaa?

BecD: CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wishing you a H&H

AFM, hanging in there. FS rang today and said they were only able to freeze one embryo which is disappointing since they took 18 eggs & fert 7 of them. Up & down thinking about this. Am already questioning every little thing I do. Sorry to be graphic but today I had some horrid bowel cramping and a bout of diarroeha, does anyone know if this will cause any damage? I'm so scared that between that and my back injury that I've totally ruined my chances of a BFP... sorry to whinge guys but it's doing my head in...

Hope you all have a great night and wishing you all and

Sep 2008
    Up the Duff

BecD- Way to go woohoo thats one definite BFP & a very good looking one at that! Good luck for your BT Im sure the numbers are sky high.

Rob- looks very promising for you

Jodz - congrats on your +ve HPT good luck to you

and to everyone waiting and wishing you all a BFP

Mar 2009
    Sydney, Australia

Thanks guys have everything crossed!

Dutchie80 - I am intrigued what is a flare cycle?

Apr 2009
    Melbourne

Bec - it warms my heart to hear your fantastic news and gives me hope.

BOC - I agree it is amazing to see the embie on the screen. I always bring a camera and take a photo of it. The photos turn out surprisingly well.

I think I'm out this month, too soon to be sure but BFNs on POAS and just have a feeling. I'm a bit down but hoping that cycle no 7 will be as lucky for me as it was for Bec.

By the way, I've never had an ultrasound at ET

Mar 2008
    mid north coast, nsw

good luck everyone!!! hang in there through the anxious wait

Sep 2008
    Up the Duff

Dutchie80 - I am intrigued what is a flare cycle?
    Jodz
    A flare cycle is basically a short cycle- takes 4 weeks from start of AF and begins with synarel administration from day 2 and FSH shots from day 3. Ive always had 9 days of FSH shots, trigger and EPU 36 hrs later. Transfer always Day 2 tf. HTH

Sending lots of to everyone

Platinum Member. Love a friend xxx

Aug 2008

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all coping well and not going too insane! I've reached my halfway mark now. Just hoping and a million times a day that this works.

to you all and that you all get good news too!

and to you all!

Mar 2009
    Sydney, Australia

Thanks Dutchie80 for the flare explanation....it makes you realise how many different cycles are out there. I had never heard of a flare cycle before.

BOC - Well you have reached half way now....downhill stretch, I hope you are feeling great and positive!

AFM - I am ay 8dpt and have only 3 more days until BT....I hope my numbers are high!! Really trying to stay super busy to keep distracted!!
    It has been nice to have some people to share the 2WW with.

Good luck to everyone else where ever you maybe

Aug 2007
    Gold Coast

Hi Everyone... I'm hoping I can join you in this TWW for the first time... I'm on my first IVF cycle.. I had a Blastie put back yesterday and my BT is the 11th of May... I'm so glad my clinic don't make me wait an extra long time for that... Good luck to you all... I hope there are a few BFP's going on in here soon...
    Dee

Feb 2009

Littlemiss - Welcome - I am also on my first TWW. Lets cross our fingers for BFP's for all of us

Jodz - not long to go - so hope that this is it for you. I am also about half way. I know you got your faint positive on a POAS but are you feeling anything else? Curious to know.

BOC - hoping and praying right along side you!

Bridget - when is your BT - hoping for you that there's still a chance.

AFM finding it really hard not to go completely insane. This is really hard. I think what's making it even harder is that I'm about half way through the TWW and not feeling anything so I'm starting to panic that it hasn't worked. I'm on day 5 after a day 5blastie transfer - is there still a chance that those pregnancy symptoms might still kick in before next Wed?? Oh please tell me there is still time???

Anyway thinking of you all and wishing you all the luck in the world.

Mar 2009
    Sydney, Australia

Kmond - I only started to feel things from day 5 and 6, just a taste in my mouth and felt a bit hungrier (if that is possible) than usual. If you look on the time line I put earlier in the thread if things are going to schedule you really will only start to feel things from now so don't panic!! There is always still time!!

Littlemiss - Welcome...I hope you strike it lucky first time round!

Thanks for your well wishes

Oct 2008
    Melbourne

Hi girls,

Just popping in to wish you all lots of luck

Kwond - When I got my BFP, I had no symptoms at all and I got a positive POAS 10 days after ET so dont lose heart. Hang in there

Lots of

Tania

Nov 2008
    SA

Morning Lovely Ladies,

Hope you all aren't going too mad in the TWW.

First off a big congrats to BecD. Hope you have a H&H 8 months xx

To everyone else.

AFM did another POAS after the first one (3 days in a row actually) all 3 were positive, then I waited 2 days and did another but this time the line was lighter so basically a BFN, interesting. I am starting to think maybe I am the problem. Seem to be able to make an embryo and get a first line BFP then a week later it seems to fall apart. I am also wondering whether to try naturally for a while. We are sending hubby in for a new count so we will make a decision after that. If the counts reasonable maybe we just have to wait. I don't really feel like AF id coming anytime soon but also don't feel preg, actually I feel nothing. Strange isn't it. Well I don't believe it's over til she comes so I just have to wait and see.

Sorry to ramble just very confusing. Take care and have a great day everyone.

Mar 2008
    mid north coast, nsw

Rob- sorry to hear about the BFN on the home tests. Good luck in deciding on what next (if you are definately out this time).

jodz- good luck

kmond- hang in there- still time

good luck everyone!

Feb 2009
    Sydney

Hi Everyone!

I am new to the TWW thread but I do know some of you from LTTC assisted! Nice to see you over in here Kmond & Boc!

Rob - Hoping it works out ok - it's not over till it's over!
    Littlemis - I'm on my first IVF go aswell!
    Jodz - I used the timelines you supplied to show DH where we are (hopefully) at! Things are looking good for you!

AFM - I had my first embie transfer on Monday and I have my BT booked for the 8th. I have felt some slight twinges / cramps for a couple of minutes over the past 3 days - hoping these are implantation pains??

To all of us!!

Mahli

Aug 2008
    Melbourne

So sorry Rob - I hope it's just a fluctuation in the test stick (is this possible?).

Sticky vibes to everyone else in the 2WW

Bec - any news today on the hcg levels?

1234513 ...