Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - April - June 09

barney Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sara69 View Post
    Lots of to everyone in the TWW.

Sara
    ditto to that sara..good luk girls

Hi Girls,

Well woke up this morning feeling yuck, nausiated and headache. Felt really bloated and just not right. So went into town to buy a test and guess what ...

http://www.merrypic.com/files/rwzjpyawqm0fqkksfw6h.jpg

AF due next Saturday so I don't want to get too excited but I do believe it's a "+"

xxRobxx - looks really promising - very exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by xx Rob xx View Post
    Hi Girls,

Well woke up this morning feeling yuck, nausiated and headache. Felt really bloated and just not right. So went into town to buy a test and guess what ...

http://www.merrypic.com/files/rwzjpyawqm0fqkksfw6h.jpg

AF due next Saturday so I don't want to get too excited but I do believe it's a "+"
    Woohoo! Certainly looks like a positive result to me! Will hang on until AF is due but just quietly - congrats!

AFM - nauseous, huge (.)(.), exhausted and nervous. BT is on Tuesday and everything is closed before then so no getting an early test. I do have a HPT in my bathroom but trying so hard not to test!

How exciting that there seems to be so much positive news here at the moment.

Bec I've got my fingers crossed for you - it sounds promising. You are so much better than me. I would have used the HPT and then driven 7000kms to find another one but it's great that you have the strength to hold off.

I'm 6dp2dt so too early for anything. I find this the hardest part of the TWW. Logically I know its too early but this is when I start analysing every twinge and negative thoughts start entering my head. This evil little voice starts saying "why would you even think this month would be different to any other month". I'm going to try and distract myself with activities this weekend.
    BT 4 May

oh rob i really really hope this is it for you, please let us know ASAP when you get bt done. woooohoooooo. x

Sounds positive Rob - will hold off on the congrats but for you.

Just wanted to pop in and say hello as I joining you all in here today - we had our ET this morning. I can't believe I'm in here really. After all that time of reading how everyone else is doing in the TWW it seems a little surreal to be here myself.

Wishing us all a bonanza of BFPs!

BBL
    x

sounds good Rob!

Bec- here's hoping

Bridget- I hope this is your time

kmond- good luck- it's exciting when you've had a transfer

kittykat- fingers crossed

the TWW is such a crazy time....hope you are all surviving it ok

and to BecD and Rob.. Sounds promising for both of you..
    Good luck to Kittycat, Kmond and Bridget.. I hope to join you guys on Wednesday for my first ever ET and IVF TWW... It'll be a Day 5 Blast... May we all be blessed with a .. Good luck to anyone i've missed...

{image removed}
    Oh boy!
    Last edited by dusty; April 29th, 2009 at 08:31 PM. Reason: removed image - please read BB Guidelines

Bec- yahooooooooooooo!! no second guessing that line

{removed image}

Congratulations. Here's to a H&H!
    Last edited by dusty; April 29th, 2009 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Removed image - against guidelines

barney Guest

Bec OH BOY ALRIGHT
    GREAT NEWS HUN CONGRATS AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY H&H PG
    Last edited by dusty; April 29th, 2009 at 08:29 PM. Reason: remove image

Hi Everyone.

Just popping mhy head in here to say "Hi!". Just had my ET this morning. Wow, can't believe I'm in here. I'm so nervous now, trying so hard not to think about it.

DH was blown away watching it all on a screen. I think it's become a whole lot more real for him now.

So guys, what do I expect from here? How long does implantation usually take? Any tips anyone has more than welcomed!

Sending lots of to everyone in here and saying a for us all. May we get that Bonanza this month!

Thanks so much for the support guys - I cant believe I am crossing over, I'm still in shock over it all!

Hi All,
    I am 5dp5dt....and getting sick of the 2WW!! Nice to have some company!! I had to have a blood test to monitor my progesterone this morning (due to problems on previous ET's) and I am now waiting for the call. I wish you could fast forward the 2WW

Good luck to everyone else out there

BOC I use this as my guide...it may not be like that for everyone but a good indication from previous ET's I have done.

3 day transfer-
    1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
    2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
    3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
    4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
    5dpt.. Implantation begins, as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
    6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
    7dpt.. Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
    fetal cells
    8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
    9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
    10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
    11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
    HPT

5 day transfer-
    -1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
    0dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
    1dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
    2dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
    3dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
    4dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
    5dpt.. Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
    fetal cells
    6dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
    7dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
    8dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
    9dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

Default toe kwanzaa

The two week wait
    Last edited by KMond; April 28th, 2009 at 02:56 PM. Reason: duplicate posting

Hi TWW'ers

How's everyone doing? Hope you're all hanging in there and sending you all lots of

Bridget - hope you're managing to stay positive. for you

Lilmiss- hope ET goes well today and look forward to seeing you in here soon.

BOC - welcome! Don't have a lot of tips for you unfortunately as this is my first TWW I am sending you lots of and hope this is your time. We did not have a guided ultrasound for our ET they just put them back in - does everyone else have ultrasound with their ET?

BecD - wonderful news!!! Congratulations. Hope we see lots more in here this month.

Jodz - thanks for those little timelines - so helpful. I've really been wondering what exactly is going on in there and wondering what dpt I might start to feel something so that's great.

AFM - went for acupuncture today and had a little breakdown. Not quite sure why as thought I'd been coping quite well and feeling positive and not feeling teary at all really. I found acupuncture really sensitive today. Normally I love it and it completely relaxes me and today it just hurt. My practitioner said I was feeling anxious and my pain threshold was lower than normal. Well then my eyes started to water and next thing I had tears streaming down my face and couldn't stop. It all felt quite strange but perhaps the anxiety of the TWW had just built up a little and my body was releasing some of that tension. I don't know...

Anyway girls thinking of you all and sending lots of

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast