Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - April - June 09

Quote Originally Posted by buliej View Post
    So sorry Rob - I hope it's just a fluctuation in the test stick (is this possible?).
    My hpts were two dark lines from one brand and 1 faint second line from another brand, all in same day. So I do hope that it is the variation in the brands and you have BFP Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlan View Post
    My hpts were two dark lines from one brand and 1 faint second line from another brand, all in same day. So I do hope that it is the variation in the brands and you have BFP Rob.

I knew a fellow compulsive POAS-er would know the answer!

Good Evening Ladies..
    I hope evryone is still sane today...
    Rob - I really hope that it was maybe a little bit less concentrated wee than the other tests..(I'm great with excuses if you ever need any..lol..) Good luck hun..
    Mahli09 - We are having a freaky time of it... 1st cycles and we both have 3 in the freezer... do do do do..(You know the music...) Good luck.. My fingers are crossed for us all this month..
    Kmond and Jodz - I hope you guys are going well... Getting close to testing...
    To anyone I have missed.. Good luck'
    AFM - Not much going on.. Staying relaxed for mnow and cruising along.. For those in QLD.. Enjoy the long weekend.. I know I will...

Newish to BB so this is my first time in this tread but my second time on the TWW.

I had my AI as part of my 2nd IUI attempt yesterday. Feeling a little bit more relaxed than last time, although I usually find its the last few days when I start freaking out....

Anway hi to everyone, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I too wish you all + + more . I look forward to hearing about all the BFP!

Howdy Peoples!!!

Happy Friday! Hope you have all had a great week.

Mahli: ! Good to see you pop up in here.

Rob: I'm really good with excuses too. Maybe it was just a dud test. I've never had much luck with POAS, I think they're cursed LOL

to all the other newbies!

AFM today is the first day I feel normal again. I professed my love for my acupuncturist today, she cured my back and other pains in 2 days! Anyway it's great to be back, DH said it's good to not have the zombie wife in town anymore LOL. Here's praying I never have to go thru that again!

Anyway hoping you all have a great weekend. We're off to an 18th birthday tomorrow night, I'm just glad to get out of the house LOL

to you all and here's hoping we don't go insane on the way!

Lots of and to you all!

Red face

Hi all,
    I am new and not sure where i fit in most. I am on my first cycle of iui and I am going through my 2ww.i feel abit stupid as i cannot workout some of the lingo but eventually i'll work it out.
    I would really appreciate anyone with some input on my situation:

I started treatment on sunday 12/4 gonal -f injections
    Got trigger(assume thats what u call it) friday 17/4 Ovidrel
    Insemination done sat on 18/4
    Pregnyl 1500iu shots on 21/4, 24/4 and 27/4
    I am hooked on HPT's did one wed 29/4 and today 1/5 both times positive. Should I be excited? BT is on 6/5

good luck to ALL TWW'ers"!. hoping for some BFP in here soon. good luck

Emerald Star! Wow! 2 BFPs! Very exciting! good luck for your BT!

TIP: if you go to the Long Term TTC page and look at the list of forums to join, there is one that explains a list of abbreviations. Hope that helps!

To everyone else: and there's a or on the way to us all!!!

Hi Girls,

Welcome all the new TWW'ers....I hope you all get big BFP!!

Bit of news for me....just had my BT this morning and have spent the whole morning doing chores and trying not to watch the phone!! Arggh!!
    Well we are pregnant we have very high HCG (237) but boarder line progesterone (at 30 normally like over 30) there always seems to be a hitch for us!! FS is great he is organising me some progesterone injections (not normally done in Aus) and I have to up my pessaries to 500g per day now. Gosh I hope this one is a stayer...

How is everyone else doing??
    Rob - when is your BT?
    Bec - how were you numbers?
    Sticky vibes to you all xxx

Jodz: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! wishing you a H & H 9mths!!!

to everyone else out there plodding away.Sending you all

AFM still wandering around in 2ww land. Had a really great day yesterday, was feeling very positive but then last night I started getting some pains so now I'm a little down. I don't know what to do this is really doing my head in.

I swore there was no way I was going to POAS that I would just wait for my BT but now I don't know if I can wait that long and if it's a I don't really want the nurses to be the ones to tell me. When would be the earliest I could POAS? I had my ET last Monday oh and any tips on the best brands?

Hi again,

Just a little update, about 5 minutes after my last post I decided I couldn't hack it anymore and went down to the chemist and bought a dip stick test. It took me a while, stage fright set in and I couldn't pee!

Anyway there is a very very faint 2nd line!!! It's really faint but it's definitely there! The photo I took doesn't do it justice. Will do another POAS in a couple of days and hopefully the line will be darker...

Now I just have to butter up DH before I tell him I did the one thing he didn't want me to do I hope he'll be too excited to worry about it.

I'm hoping with all my it's not any of the drugs and this is really our turn.

Please god please let this be it!

Wow Boc CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope this is our time

I am terrible I am a POAS addict...I don't even tell my DH I do it until I get late in the 2WW!!

I am sure it will be darker in a couple of days, I use First Response test you get from Woolworths. (They come in a 3 pack too!!!)

Jodz- Congratulations on your so happy for you and DH wishing you the most enjoyable next 9 months.

BOC- Congrats to you on your 2nd line, Im sure it will be darker by the next time you test. for your BT. Best of luck
    About good HPT- next time we get to a TWW, I will be buying a pkt of Clearblue digital HPT as theres no confusion over whether theres a line or not. I believe First Response are good aswell.

to everyone

Jodz- congratulations!!

BOC- yay second line...!!

good luck to those waiting....hopefully in a few weeks I'll have a transfer and join you

Default denied backside

Hi KMond

My BT was today but I knew it was negative - I was upset on Friday but OK today. We have 6 frosties this time so i'm going to do an FET. I am demanding that we put in 2 this time - all my other cycles have been only 1. My FS really doesn't want me to do this and is making me see a high risk obstetrician for a pre-pregnancy review before she will put in 2.

I just don't think they understand that I grieve for the ones that don't stick as well.

Yay Jodz... Congrats on your BFP.. I really hope they can get the progesterone level up and that you can go on to have a H&H 9 months..
    Boc - Yay for second line... Can't wait for confirmation for that BFP.. The only drug that will affect the line is if your on Pregnyl (I think that's the only one)
    Bridget.. So sorry that your BT was a BFN.. I really hope you get a sticky one on this FET.. Good luck..
    mitf - I hope you are going ok with the TWW
    Emerald Star - I really hope this cycle is the one for you but the BFP's are from the Pregnyl shots you are having.. You have to wait a certain number of days after your last dose for a HPT to be accurate but I don't know how long that is.. good luck any way hun hopefully soemone else can tell you...
    AFM - Feeling kind've calm.. I have been for the last couple of days... If veins standing out against my skin all over my stomache and BB's are a sign then I can't wait for next Monday... I have a good feeling but I guess I just have to wait...
    Good luck to everyone and sorry if I missed anyone..

Hi Everyone

Jodz - great news on your BT results - congratulations! Sounds like your FS is on to things and getting you the extra support you need. Fingers crossed that all continues well for you.

BOC - fab news! Done any more POAS yet? that this is the one for you

Bridget - so sorry to hear you have not had good news. Sounds like you are trying to be very brave and looking ahead to your next cycle which is great. Well done you. Why are you being referred to a high risk obstetrician for a pre-pregnancy review - any reason in particular?

Possums - GL with your cycle and hope to see you in here soon

Lilmiss - sounds like you have some positive signs happening - lucky you - hope it continues.

AFM not long to go now thank goodness - I have my BT on Wednesday morning so only 2 more sleeps to go. Still not really feeling anything but don't feel like AF is coming either so it's anyone's guess what Wednesday will bring. Have had a better week this week as I've been busier than the first week when I tried to take it really easy and stay home however it also sent me completely around the bend. Come on little embie please please stay with me!

Sending everyone lots and lots of

Hello, I'm finally here - FET was on Friday so am now on day 5 of the TWW. My BT is next Friday - right now that seems so far away......

Hopefully some of the BFP vibes in here will rub off - congrats to Jodz and tentative congrats to BOC.

Bridget - so sorry about your BFN, I understand grieving for the ones that dont stick 'cos I do it too. Good luck for your next FET.

Kmond - have you lost your mind yet? Best of luck for tomorrow morning - I'll make a wish for you tonight. x

lilmisshavachat - yay for good feelings!! I am a huge believer in intuition so I think there is a reason you are feeling positive - good luck.

Good luck to everyone else in their TWW.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast