Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - Feb 2008 #2

Thanks girls, you're both right of course. If our positions were reversed I wouldn't want her to hate me for being lucky enough to fall pregnant easily. This particular girl just gets under my skin a bit... three close friends who've recently fallen pregnant I haven't had evil thoughts about so I'm being unfairly selective!

OOOOOOO I have one of those at work too.....no matter what they do, how nice they are...they seem to just make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.......I hear ya Deni!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carla honey - that was beautifully put and sometimes it is hard to see the wood for the trees (and other assorted cliches!). I went to breakfast last week and one girl there was about to drop and another announced she is pg and I was so so happy for them both and stopped and looked around and realised that yep if it doesn't happen for me I will still have wonderful girlfriends and sensational DP forever. It helps!

Oh Deni that's a crack up - Bless your cotton socks for being so honest with yourself!

Danni I know what you mean by 'getting under your skin' and sth that you just can't put your finger on but hey its just like bring out the 'worse of you'...and it is not purely because of the 'jealousy' thing...if she doesn't sound genuine next time when she talks to you about TTC, just be really relaxed and tell her that you are really leave it into God's hand and when the timing is right it will happen and you are not too fussy about when...

And don't let people who is not worthwhile gets you hun, not worth it...

I am alittle different but still remember the anguish of going to FS appointments and seeing the heavily pregnant women smoking out the front breathing onto my new implanted embie. I hated it, I would totally understand if you had ill feelings towards me.
    How many times do I pee on a stick for it to be negative so I do it again like some imaginary elf is going to put a huge banger of HCG in my wee sample.
    I just want some more good news in here gotta feeling a huge feeling that I will wake with a lovely visit from AF.
    I might go to the supermarket and wonder that is always good for the soul
    Bec
    Huge Bangers to all of you all
    Bei : When is your BT are you refraining from POAS
    Last edited by Visitor9; February 20th, 2008 at 08:19 PM.

Currently refraining myself and watching 'Cashmere Mafia' to distract me...but think maybe tomorrow morning will POAS...I'd do it when there is sun, so I can pathetically looking it into the light and trying to see the second line...

Hey BEc, go to bed early and Friday will come sooner...talk tomorrow and will report if AF arrives...

Hi All,

Hope you had a good day today. Sorry I haven't been posting. Trying not to think about this TTC business too much until I go in for my BT in the morning. Hopefully my BFP is a definate, high hormone backed, BFP tomorrow and not a chemical pregnancy. I'm feeling pretty positive that I'll receive good news tomorrow afternoon. Just keeping everything crossed and praying that this is our time.

Have a good day,
    Hugs Bel

Default Just poping my head in to say hi

Well its time for me to officially poke my head in here. Apparently I am about day 6 or 7 dpo and with all the "right" things in place including pre "o" accupunture and sticking accupunture I am now officially 2ww. Test date will be the 29th Feb.

So Hi to everyone Funny to be in a thread that we know only last maximum 2 weeks.

Bel and Tish - thinking of you girls today, for some nice, solid positive news for you both today !!!!!

Angelbabies- Welcome, hope the next few weeks fly , goodluck this cycle !!

I better get ready for work.. my last pregnyl injection is this morning then I've got 4 more days to wait.... eeeek it's driving me craaaaaazy.

I agree Bec, we want more BFPs !!

Bec - - hoping that POAS was just too early matie. hang in there!

Good morning everyone,

Well I've been for my BT this morning and everyone is being really positive which is a big help for me at the moment.

Just waiting for the call.....

Tish- let me know how you go today..I'm hoping it's a great day for both of us

Have a good, AF free morning ladies,

Will chat this afternoon

Oh Bel - I have such a good feeling about this - honey we are all with you!!!

Hi Ladies
    BEL..Im wishing oyu all the luck in the world and same to you Tish......try and keep calm, hopefully the day ont go too slow.....

hoping this is an AF free zone.....so far so good with me...no sign of her but I must say, I have low low pains like a period pain but not...does that make sense....now this could be too much info but I dont know how else to explain it....my tummy kinda feel like I have strained to hard with a number 2!!! Sorry ladies............do you think this means anything.....??? God now I think Im making symptoms up!!
    Well GL everyone today............
    Sending stickies to everyone!

Carla honey - I hate to say it but I know exactly how you feel - sorry all for TMI!!

Delly.....hahahahaha you make me laugh!!! So what do you think it means??? Is this a sign or a sign AF is on her way...
    When is your BT?

Hi Bel
    Just wanted to poke my head in and say good luck today ill have everything crossed for you.

I don't know - I get a little bunged up during normal cycle but actually feel a bit queasy today - I honestly think my mind is messing with my body!

OOH - sorry and POAS on 270208 and BT 290208!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast