Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - Feb 2008 #3

Comgarts ATT how wonderful you must be extaacitc.

As for me not sure what is bloody going on. after yesterdays red blood incidence It stopped and didnt bleed all night then at 11 I went to the loo and there it was again bright red but just a bit and it stopped pretty much straight away. clinicn called and said because its bright red it doesnt sound good but ti increase my preogesterone levels to three pesseries a day and see how we go. if it persist I will have an early blood test on monday..... any ideas on what it might be????

Well Hi Everyone,

Inow join you inthe two week wait.

My tet is on the 24th of march easter monday, so is easter lucky for us i hope so. This has been a long and drawn out cycle.Trigger at CD 27.

To all those of you who have their tests on monday good luck,lookforward to hearing lots of BFP.

Saph204,

Just wanted to wish you all the luck - now comes the hard part the damn 2week wait - i really think this is the most stressful part, i usually handle it pretty well up until the last few days like now!!!lol i test on Monday so thanks for the good wishes - every one helps.

Janie - calling Janie - how do you go sweetie? Sorry to be a busy body just have a good feeling for you and hoping i am right.

Hi Lissie goodluck with your test tomorrow Im having a blood test too to see what the hell is going on bleeding has stopped so now guess ill know for sure on monday...

Welcome Saph Hope you have a stress free TWW and get a BFP

Janie????? any news sweetness

Hi girls... well unfortunately mine is not good news. AF arrived with avengence yesterday. So I am now officially out of the TWW for this cycle. I am okay... upset obviously, but I'll get back on the horse again and hopefully next cycle will be my turn.

I will check in to see how you all go. I have everything crossed for SP and Lissie's results tomorrow.

Thanks for all your support ladies it has meant the world to me and helped me cope so much better this time.

Janie xxx

So sorry Janie. You are so brave to take it so well.
    Praying this next mth will be your last in this thread

Janie, I'm so sorry. I hope you're doing ok :hugs: We will hope with all our hearts that the next cycle is the one.

Salt, Lissie and collo - I will be thinking of you all tomorrow and sending you all the warm wishes and positive thoughts I can muster. I hope you're all hanging in there ok this weekend. Good Luck!

Saph - all the best to you in the TWW. I really hope it goes quickly for you

I'm up to day 7 of my TWW. I've been having some difficulties with the pessaries (get quite mentally agitated and depressed when I take them and then am fine a few hours later) which seems to have gotten a lot better in the last two or three days, so that's a relief as I was going completely nuts. FS says I have a strong sensitivity to progesterone That'd be right

Have had light cramping here and there, which I think is just the pessaries. I have also had the tiniest, tiniest specks (like 2 or 3!!) of blood this morning, and now nothing whatsoever, so I think it may just be a bit of irritation of my cervix, but I really feel there is no way of knowing this for sure. Anyway, it was so minor, not even really worth mentioning!

Just toddling along, much better now the reaction to the pessaries is not so strong.

Hugs to you all,

Miss C

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd send a quick post to let you all know that AF arrived yesterday and is in full flow (sorry for the pun) again today. So looks like I'm out I still have to go for my BT tomorrow, but I'm 99.9% sure it will be a negative. Was absolutely devastated yesterday, and still sad today, but we have one frozen embie to try next cycle, so hopefully that will be my magical BFP.

Good luck to you ladies who have your BT tomorrow - Collo, Lissie & Salt - I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending you heaps of .

Vicki
    x

Well thanks for all the positive vibes.

Salt, lissie, Collo - send you BFP vibes for your test tomorrow. Good Luck.

Pookie, Jannie - sorry about AF arriving. Hopefully next cycle will be your time, I can feel it.

Well for me just trying to keep busy,this has got to be the worst part of the cycle. I am feeling positive, I didn't have any ovulation pains this time. Last cycle was doubled over in pain and got a BFN so hopefully that is a positive sign. Thank goodness for you guys or I am sure the wait would send me insane.

Miss C
    Hope your TWW flies by really fast ........ Hope that spotting stays away for you.

Salt and Lissie. goodluck for tomorrow I hope all of us get our little miracles

PGba and Janie Im so sorry this month turned out to be a bust. Hope Af doesnt give you too much grief and your feeling better really soon.

Oh Vicky, I'm sorry to hear it wasn't to be this time :hugs: You'll be glad when the BT is over - I have hated going to them when you know it's already negative because of AF. You want to keep the little spark of hope going because nothing is guaranteed until the BT, but it's hard as you trust your gut instinct about it on top of AF.

Sending you loads of hugs and comfort.

:hugs:

girls,

Janie and Pookie sorry about AF arriving - i hope your next cycle hits the jackpot.
    :hugs: thinking of you.

Saph - welcome to the TWW hope it ends in a positive way.

Collo and Salt - Wishing both of you the best of luck for tomorrow - we will all need it. I have just tried to keep busy all day, trying not to think about it is a little hard - lol. Anyway less than 24hrs to go - i really have no clue as to whether i am or not - i always try to think positive until i am knocked down - don't really know if that is a good thing or not. I will be for all of us tonight.
    to all.

They say things happen in threes so heres hoping we all get a BFP tomorow

Janie and Pookie - So sorry to hear that you have an unwanted visitor. :hugs: My thoughts are with you and I will have everything crossed for you next cycles.

Janie - With regards to your question on IUI - My cycle cost about the same as Salts and involved 50mg Clomid taken on days 2-6. Then following my scan I had the option of using OPK's or having an Ovidril injection (I chose the later as I have had little success with OPK's in the past) then we had the procedure, followed by a BT to confirm ovulation and then the POAS pregnancy test followed by a BT. Hope this information helps and gives you something to go back to your FS with. Best of luck!

Collo, Lissie and Salt - Best of luck to all of you for your BT's tomorrow - 3 BFP's in one day would be fantastic.

To those half way and those who have just begun - Hope the next two weeks fly by with great results for all.

Salt, Lizzie and collo - for your BT results tomorrow!!! Hope you get through that horrible wait and have some excellent news by the afternoon!!!

Vicki and Janie - so sorry about AF I really hope next cycle is the magic one for you both.

All the best everyone - I hope you dont mind me checking in - I'm thinking of you all often and really you are all blessed with a bfp very soon!

x Sharon

Hi everyone in the 2WW thread

Salt, Lissie and Collo - i have everything crossed for your BT's to all be BFP's

Janie and Pookie - I am so sorry that silly AF turned up - best of luck for your next cycles

Miss C - my cycle buddy - only 8 sleeps to go till our BT's on the 17th March I have had some mild cramping too and not sure whether it is a good or bad thing - no spotting but believe me I check several times a day - compulsive toilet paper checking

Deni - so glad you popped in to thread to say hello - your story inspires me cos I only had one egg collected, fertilised and transferred - here is hoping for a great result

just popping in to wish all the lovely ladies waiting on BT today

I been watching and praying for you all

xx

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast