Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - Feb 2008

Hi Ladies,

Well I went in for my visit to see my surgeon today...am booked in for my lap next Wednesday. She seems to think that it is very likely I have some endo and advised me that while they are in there if she finds a little she'll "blast it". If there's more I'll have to go back for another op to have it removed. She's also going to do a pap smear while I'm under the anaesthetic since I'm almost due for one and at least I'll be asleep which is a bonus. They'll also do a dye test to check for blockages.

Also found out that the entire procedure is covered under my health fund which is a huge relief!!

As glad as I am to be getting this looked into, I told DF today, wouldn't be fantastic though if we find out between now and next Wednesday that we're PG anyway - Have to hold onto some form of hope!!

Hey girls
    Siesta sounds awesome Bel thinking of doing the same. Glad you think the same about the tube thing, i thought it was part of my madness, it does suck that we have to think of these things and cant just enjoy being pregnant.
    Emma good luck with the lap and thats good news about the health insurance!
    Well i think AF just arrived Weird thing is i have cramping but nowhere near as bad as i usually have and my BBs are MASSIVE, what da????Oh well i guess it saves me anothe r$20 for POAS (evil things)
    Last edited by scooby; February 14th, 2008 at 04:22 PM.

Gawd having trouble keeping up with you guys today! *yawn*

Scooby just wanted to tell you that the most full on part of the IVF has been the 2ww. I didn't find the medications etc that difficult to deal with really, became a bit of a routine after a while! Not sure which path will work for you, but I think it's a good idea to talk to someone at the clinic if you can

LOL @ Bel. I'm so jealous! I'm toast after all these interviews, I could so do with a nanna nap! Fingers crossed for you and your BT monday, but I know what you mean about fixating on the date!! Having said that last week was way worse than this week in terms of waiting. Maybe I've learned that patience lesson after all...

salt thanks for the thoughts I'm still convinced I'm half preggers. I haven't been following the other thread much, so will have to catch up and see where you're at!

And you guys are going to have to wait as I'm getting the clinic to call hubby with the result (unless he stops lurking and posts, in which case you'd know before me ;P)

Happy Valentines everyone!

Tish
    xx

Who is almost too tired to go out tonight *yawn*

Tish - I love love love that you are soooooooo tired - this is excellent. I also cant stop yawning - but alas I think too early for preggie yawns for me - just plain tired I guess. Hurry up and tell us already!!

Scooby - am also love'n the funny tummy and buge BB - excellent progress methinks.

Emma - sounds like your surgeon knows what she's on about. Good luck with the lap - will be a piece of cake - been there done that..

Bel - I know you wanted to hear differently...but she has to be honest sweets...it is so much better you know what is really going on rather then make your imagination run even more overtime. So are ya or aren't ya gonna do it...let me know because I am sooooooo gonna give you my mobile number to sms me as SOON as it's done!!

I am praying not but I really think AF is coming. Have the pains and I know my body oh too well. My last AF was 30 days ago now but am on HRT so the clinic said even if I did receive a BFN I may have to stop the drugs to bring AF on.

Lulu- just talked to DH while lying down about POAS as said says go for it. So my plan was for Sat morning but now I just have to get through today. Am feeling panicked now though. This is how I felt last time when AF came 1 day before my BT. Oh not now...PLEASE. I hate this desperation

Bel *big hugs* Try to stay positive! (I know this is rich coming from me...)

Last week I felt the familiar pre AF crampy feelings, and it never came on. Fingers crossed for you, hun. Chin up.

x

Is it to late in my cycle to have implant bleeding? 12DPO

Bel !!!

I've wondered that myself scooby, i heard implantation 6-12 dpo, or maybe it's old blood from yesterday's? I hope so

Tish- I so hope you are right. I really need to stay positive. I was so sure I was cruising along well... Such a good idea to get the clinic to call your husband

Deni- Thanks for the hugs

You girls are angels..all of you

Bel hope all is OK, try to stay positive

Hi Ladies
    Well i have beeb sitting here trying to catch up on everyones posts as I havent been around lately....waitng for FEt which I finally had TODAY!!! 1 embie on board and i feel fantastic just knowing theres some action after having to postone 2 months in a row.
    So BT 25/2/08.....2 days before my birthday so hoping theres a nice birthday present cooking for us!

Im so sorry to hear allthe BFN's and so pleased to hear of the BFP's..
    Hugs and kisses for everyone....I cant believe Im officially BACK in the TWW!!!!!

Carla- Welcome to the crazy farm!! Well I'm probably the crazy one in here. My BT is on Mon but have been freaking myself out this afternoon with pains I think maybe might be AF coming. I am praying not though. So what an amazing Valentines present you got today. A beautiful little embie on board!! Hope we can help you through your time here and you get a BFP at the end of it.

last night thought things had ended before they began, started feeling the cramps I get with AF, I was thinking noooooooo!!! it can't possibly end so soon I only had FET on Tuesday but luckily it was just a tummy bug at 4:45am(only people on IVF amd in the TWW can get excited that cramping is from Gastro rather than AF LOL!!!)
    Bel, I had occasional cramping in early PG that was like AF stuff and it was just my body settling in so DON"T GIVE UP HOPE YET!!!
    Let's hope for a Valentines day present for you!!!!and for everybody else in the TWW

Blizz- Oh yeah. I would appreciate a tummy bug now a lot more than the dreaded AF. Aren't we just crazy with our thoughts!!?? I'm not giving up hope. I just wanted this to be smooth and stress free (HA HA!!)

SO all.. no sign of AF. maybe it is a good pain.. who knows. Will keep you posted. BTW isn't this just the strangest thing to be sharing with people you don't know.. but I'd be lost without you all xox

BEL...oh hun GL for Monday but know doubt we will still be speaking before that..hang in there....God I had mine done at 2pm and I feel already stressed and it only been 6 HOURS!!!! GOD HELP MY DH!!!! AF came for me ont he 7th day last time so Im praying this time is it!! VEry nervous but I guess I am still lucky as we have 2 more on ice.......hope we dont need them again for awhile.
    Yes we are all crazy, dont feel alone Bel....you may have met your match here with me.....IM VERY CRAZY RIGHT NOW!
    I can honestly say yes too that i totally agree that i would rather have a tummy bug then AF........no one willever understand that about us unless they have gone through it...thats so funny!!!

I cant get my mind off it so my poor little golden retriever puppy is soooo tired cause I keep waking him up to play so Im not thinkingof it....poor thing I better let him sleep.........maybe he will sleep tonight so might go wake him again!! LOL,,,
    take care ladies ....speak soon

Welcome Carla - Goodluck sweets.. please dont go nuts yet...you have 11 days - give yourself a break...we are all going mental..give yourself a few days respite!!!

YAHOO!! No sign of AF tonight. Has made my Valentines Day!!

Lulu- Guess what. I got out!! Went to Thai. Was so gooood!! Are you proud of me?? You'd better be!!

Chat tomorrow all

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast