Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - June 08

Hi all my dear friends in TWW

Meredith and Janie So happy for you girls.

As for me, well for the first time in my life I can say I have a .BT today (7 days after transfer and my HCG is 108 - it was at 34 two days ago). Still early but over the moon.

Thankyou all for your support - BB has been an absolute lifeline for me.
    Heres for lots more BFPs this month!

Vx

congratulations hugs girls.....Hooray meredith and Janie and venus...wonderful news!!! may you all have a great pregnancy and have your lovely baby in your arms in 9 months.
    it's encouraging seeing the BFPs and knowing they can happen!

Venus well done

CONGRATULATIONS on the BFP Meredith, Janie and Venus! I wish all of you happy and healthy pregnancies.

Megsmum - I started taking gonal-f on CD3. I too had very different cycles. First one had IUI on CD11 and next time everything went slower and had IUI on day 16 and then my cycle went for 33 days.

AFM - AF arrived yesterday! Went to the clinic today to pick up scripts and nurse did a blood test anyway, just to be sure. Ofcourse it came back negative. Anyway I start my 1st IVF cycle this month. A little nervous about it all, start the pill on Saturday. I am dissapointed that it didnt work out for me this month, esp since the cycle dragged on, I actually thought I had a chance. At this point all I can do is try and keep positive for my 1st IVF cycle.

Good luck to anyone else testing this month.

Venus - great news! congratulations!!

LS - so sorry this was not you month. We really need our hat -trick. Hoping that the IVF path brings you a much deserved success.

Luckystrike...so sorry it wasn't a BFP for you this time round. It's tough to stay positive and regroup and try again..hopefully IVF will bring your two pink lines!

as for me...well, we have made a spontaneous decision after our BFN to take a ski holiday in NZ in just 2 weeks time! We love skiing and we had originally ruled it out this year, thinking I would be pregnant, or mid ivf or something.... so now we have the opportunity we thought we might as well grab it. Plus we just need to breath and not think about babies or ivf etc...then we will come back and do our FET and for success with our one frostie.

good luck tiggerlinda and paula and kellyd as you wait. It's horrible waiting...fingers crossed!
    megsmum...how are you now? AF arrive? hope you are ok

Meredith, Janie and Venus - congratulations!!

LS - I'm so sorry about your BFN. All the best for your 1st IVF cycle, may it also be your last!!

AFM - AF has not arrived, but I am still convinced that she will at any time. Like I said yesterday I'm out of pessaries now, so I'm about to duck up to the clinic and have my blood done - fingers crossed. I'm not really holding out a lot of hope, but who knows? I've been using 3 pessaries a day since the prog result of 21 so I think that more than likely they are keeping AF at bay, but on the other hand I would have thought that since the prog had not so far to drop that she might have arrived by now Will keep you all posted

Have a lovely day everyone, I know you ladies with BFPs will

Venus: Congratulations. Best wishes for a happy & healthy pregnancy.

LS: Sorry to here all was not good for you. I know how you feel, I went through 4 clomid cycles with no result and this cycle was my first IVF. You might be lucky and get lots of good eggs which become good embryos for you to store away. I feel for you, but once you start the process you realise all the discomfort is worth it if you get something special at the end. Sending you lots of :goodluck2: and positive vibes.

Possums: Enjoy your holiday and take some special time for you and your DH. Fingers crossed that when you come back your body will be really relaxed and your little one that's in safe keeping will like your tummy much better.

Megsmum: your BT gives you an unexpected surprise.

AFM: tugging and cramping feeling continuing this morning. It only seems to happen in the morning though and by the afternoon it has gone away. Unfortunately some brown discharge (sorry TMI) and really feel that it I wasn't doing the Crinone AF would have arrived by now. My last Crinone is on Saturday night and BT is not till Monday so getting a gut feeling that this will be a definite BFN.

Venus congratulations! and also more congrats to you too Meredith! we will all be belly buddies over the next 8 months.

LS - I'm so sorry that this wasn't the cycle for you. that your first IVF cycle is also your last

MM - let us know what happens today.

To TL, KellyD, Paula, lilmisshavachat, Possums, LS, MM - thank you all for your congratulations... It really does mean a lot. For those that are in the TWW at the moment, that this is the month for you.

AFM - I am still floating on cloud nine. Felt nauseous this morning and have never felt happier! (Us IVF girls are a weird bunch!) I thank you all again for being there for me. Hopefully we will have a whole bunch of us due in April next year...

Janie xxx
    Last edited by Janie71; July 24th, 2008 at 11:08 AM.

KellyD I posted before I read your post.

to you, that it is implantation.

Janie xxx

Hi All

doesn't look good for me.... discharge seems to be getting heavier, my lower back is killing me and getting cramping as well. Will have to go through the process of the BT on Monday, but think I will be given the next plan for an FET in a couple of months. If any good news occurs will let you all know. At least I know we have lots of frozen bubs wanting a good home.

Hi everyone,

BFN for me I'm afraid Oh well, it wasn't totally unexpected. Anyway, we are off to the FS on Tuesday to try and convince him to let me give FSH injections a go next, here's hoping AF is polite enough to stay away for another few days so that it is only CD1 or 2 when we see him. I should be so lucky!

KellyD sorry to hear that things aren't looking good.

Megs Mum and Kelly sorry sweeties

So sorry Megsmum...

KellyD hang in there, dont give up just yet. I know its said over and over again but its the truth, wait for the BT.

How is everyone going today? I have officially started the sleeps countdown hehe.

8 sleeps to go!

Cool Congrats BFP pregnant people and any positve accupuncture experiences

Hi everyone in the TWW . I have 9 days to go B4 BT proceeding FET x2 blasties on 22/07. Was told my blasties looked like fresh ones not thawed. Also one of them had a 'prong' coming out as if it was ready to grab on to something. It all sounded pretty promising, I hate to get my hopes up though

Congratulations to those who scored a this time round, you must be so relieved and ing. All the best with a smoothe pregnancy. Should be illegal for any of us to have any probs during pregnancy!

This TWW is a killer, always second guessing what may be happening or not happening!! I had accupunture leading up to the procedure after reading about the possible advantages, however the accupuncturist I saw was really negative about IVF. I spoke to him prior to attending to gage his thoughts and he seemed open to it until during the proceedure when the dude stated he could get rid of the prob. with x6mths of accupunture for both me and DH. I felt like I was being taken for a ride. Our prob. is poor mobility/abonormal due to a twisted testicle DH had as a child. We are having ICSI and the accupunturist expressed concern about how children of inparticular ICSI patients would turn out, suggesting they could have shorter lives with great complications. He was a real arse come to think about it and I won't be returning there! Has anyone found any accupuncturists open to IVF?

Queenh 9days to go BT 2nd August

MM - sorry about your results. Hope that AF stays away so that your timing works out.

KellyD - Paula is right... don't discount anything until the BT.

8 Sleeps to go bring Paula her BFP!

Hi QueenH - GL with your TWW it is your last one. I can't believe your acupuncturist! I'm in Melb and go to a centre that is specific for female health including supporting IVF. I got my first BFP this month and have nothing but thanks and praise in my heart for my acupuncturist who treated me with kid gloves during the whole process. I'm sure the girls here would be able to refer you to someone in NSW who is more sympathetic.

to you all. I hope you don't mind me hanging around... am a little lost as to where I belong at the moment.

Janie xxx

Yay Venus... Congratulations on you BFP.. I hope you enjoy your pregnancy...

Queen H - you Ap sounds very negative I can see if my guy knows someone in NSW too if you like

showering over us all

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast