Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - March 2008 #1

Thanks Shannon.......Im not feeling too positve about it..but wishing the phone call would happen!

Hey Miss C
    My last pessarie was Thursday night..I got my first spot on Friday night but i usually take them before I go to be so i dont think the spot was from not taking one...
    Can you spot like that and still be pregnant....at the moment I am sooo hot...flushed....is this a sign..........
    Im worried that because I have spotted..(nothing today or since late Sunday) that that is AF......
    God I wish the phone would ring

Best of luck today ladies.. Cant wait to hear some great news!

Carla
    I know how you feel you read every little sign your body is making to the extreme. My ovaries are aching something terrible. Can you leave the house? I am going to take my son to the park for a picnic to keep my mind off the wait. I have had a terrible back ache for days now but no AF cramps. I keep trying to think back to how i felt with my son but this is all different not assisted conception with him. Arghhh! Everytime the phone rings i jump even though it is far to early for the call yet. will keep you informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Carla MP View Post
    I got my first spot on Friday night but i usually take them before I go to be so i dont think the spot was from not taking one...
    Carla, I had a small amount of spotting that started a day after stopping the pessaries before AF arrived another day or so later. I do think the spotting you had is because of stopping the pessaries - a day after stopping would make sense. If you've stopped spotting on Sunday, then that's sounds very encouraging still, hun! Hang in there, I know you're going nuts, and time has slowed down, but I'm sure it can't be too much longer - the morning is over, so you've got that far now! Try to keep breathing and stay relaxed, hun

ETA: Saph, that's a brilliant idea. Getting out of the house, without a clock hopefully time won't seem to go so slow. Hope you're doing ok and that the picnic helps you get through the time better.

Carla, can you get out of the house for some air for a bit as saph has suggested? I know I've just responded to your questions above and I'm speculating for you too because I feel so hopeful and encouraged by what you're saying, but I hope I'm not working you up any more than you're feeling - sorry if I am hun :hugs:
    I think the best thing you can do is try not to worry about any signs any more or analyse all the little things anymore - I can imagine how difficult that is (I was in that position only a week or so ago), but are you able to try and distract yourself for the time being - concentrate on other things, get out of the house etc.?

I have so much hope for both of you and look forward to hearing your news.

Last edited by Acacia; March 25th, 2008 at 11:35 AM. Reason: responding to saph's post

Saph and Carla, best of luck today. I have everything crossed for you.

Janie xxx

Thanks everyone......
    Yes I am going insane but I am at work and wish I could go for a walk...I guess its better being here than at home going even more crazy....
    Look..I think I am reading into too many things...like I said before...I think I am going to get a BFN...not trying to be negative but I have a feeling...will hold on I promise and will tell you as soon as I know...good luck to everyone......arrggg

Hi Carla and Saph, trying to catch up on every1 after coming back from my hols!
    Praying with all my might its a BFP! I am going mental with the not knowing!
    Carla, i hope the spotting is nothing to worry about ... I think its a good sign if anything!
    Saph good idea going for a walk!
    Miss C you are wonderful I just want to add!
    Waiting - I am so sorry that things havent gone to plan for you this month!
    Shan - glad to see you in the 2WW with 2 wonderful embies
    Dusty - cant wait to have you here as well!
    Will post more a bit later, but am praying for some good news in here today for you gals!
    Mon
    Last edited by Mon; March 25th, 2008 at 12:42 PM.

Hi girls Im waiting to see how you went . I keep checking my computer every 5 mins........

No news from me yet....

Hey Carla,

I'm still here lurking too... Wanted to give you some space, but I'm thinking of you lots, hope you're ok and I'm just a PM away if you want to chat or anything

Still no news, picnic was no help as everyone there kept asking have I heard yet.
    Everytime the phone rings I nearly have a heart attack. I hope it is our time at least for one of us.

Oh Saph Carla and Mon- I am so hopeful for you all - have been lurking for the last few days watching everyone's progress -
    Congrats to Nik
    So Sorry Kyles and Waiting and everyone else with BFNs, I know how that goes and all the very best for the next attempt - much much love to you all.
    I had my transfer last Sunday and have to POAS on Thursday. I have been so quiet this time and really keeping it to myself - it was all too hard with everyone knowing last time.

I am going out of my mind and all the computers are down at work so instead of keeping myself busy am just looking at a million websites to see if my symptoms mean anything!

Hugs to you all
    Adele

Well got my call with a BFN. I am going to have a break for a while. Carla I only hope that this i your time. Best of luck. Now just wait for AF to arrive.

Oh saph, I'm sorry :hugs: I hope you are ok. I'm sure that you and DH will be able to console each other, and I really hope whenever you next chose to try that success is waiting for you. My heart is hurting for you too, and I'm sending you lots of hugs :hugs:

Saph Darling - so so sorry darling.
    All the very best - take as much time as you need to heal sweetheart.
    Adele
    xx

Oh Saph Im so sorry...... I really am....

I heard back from my clinic just before...BFP!! Im in shock. Levels are great but because I was spotting htey need another BT Thursday to make sure all the levels are still rising!!!!

I feel awful giving my good new Saph when you feel so horrible. I hope you do get your BFP next round.

ladies....thankyou ever so much for all the support you have given me....Im not outta here yet....will keep posting and making sure youare all OK.....let you know my results on Thursday too..............

Love to you all..........

Oh Saph Im so sorry...... I really am....

I heard back from my clinic just before...BFP!! Im in shock. Levels are great but because I was spotting htey need another BT Thursday to make sure all the levels are still rising!!!!

I feel awful giving my good new Saph when you feel so horrible. I hope you do get your BFP next round.

ladies....thankyou ever so much for all the support you have given me....Im not outta here yet....will keep posting and making sure youare all OK.....let you know my results on Thursday too..............

Love to you all..........

Oh Saph so sorry hun Look after yourself and DH :hugs:

Carla - Congrats hun!! Good luck Thurs! And stay sticky little emby!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast