Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - May/June 2008

RustyBeth- Where are you?? Congrats on the great ET. I also had a hatched and one hatching blastie transferred. I'm pretty happy with how my little ones behaved...hopefully a sign of well behaved babies to come??!!

How is everyone else going?? Next time you all post can you include your BT dates so I can keep up with everyone??

Hugs Bel

Hi All,

Hope everyone is well. We are testing on the same day Bel... Hopefully that will bring luck for us both

Me, I'm feeling okay. Have been feeling a little "off" this afternoon. Been a bit light headed and am feeling sooooo tired. Probably just the stress of everything.

I just wish that I had a crystal ball and I could know how everything will turn out. This waiting is soooo frustrating!

GL to everyone and here are lots of

Janie xxx

Rustybeth Guest

I'm here now! Thanks for the call out Bel. Just reading through this thread has been so enlightening.

I've had a lot of pain so far from the EPU, and now I see that it's not uncommon. My clinic didn't make it clear to me how much discomfort to expect. Anyway, after seeing what's going on in here, I feel much more normal.

For those who didn't read the TTC thread, my ET was this morning and went well. The little one was already hatching and I was just amazed to hold this picture in my hand--so much potential in just a few cells. Anyway, the ET was not painful, just a bit uncomfortable for maybe 3 seconds, and then it was done and I headed home. I've been on bed rest instructions becuase of my bloat/pain problem, and the rest is actually doing me some good. I am also taking Crinone 1x daily, and I think it's making me a bit sleepy. I've been terrified because the side effects are all the problems I've got now, and I hope they don't get too much worse if I get them. Here's to staying positive.

I really appreciate reading all of the posts made by the ladies in this thread. Just knowing there are real people also dealing with this makes it easier. My BT is scheduled for Friday the 13th! I hope that's an auspicious day for a good reason.

I am going to take some more panadol and go back to bed--or DH will lecture me when he gets home!

Evening everyone just popping in, been at work all day so got sore feet lol

Hi everyone... hope you don't mind me popping my head in here. I had an iui done today - 3rd time lucky (hopefully!!). BT in a couple of weeks.

Wishing everyone all the best for their TWW and fingers crossed we see lots of BFPs in here soon!

Well done to all those who have made it to the TWW. No personals today. Feel absolutely crappy so I think I might just go to bed.

Hi all,

Well I'm night owling it again tonight. Soon to go to bed though. I've got a few weeks off work so I can truly bludge at the moment. I LOVE my sleep and am taking advantage of the break.

Saph- Are you ok?? Hoping you are just tired and that the tiredness is for a very good resason...a BFP to come. Look after yourself

Kaydee- Welcome to the madness that is the TWW thread. Everyone seems to be doing really well in here at the moment and I'm sure you'll find the support during this stressful time invaluable

RustyBeth-I hope you had a good rest this afternoon and that the bloating and pain is going away. Sorry if this is way TMI...but after the laxative I was told to take (agarol) finally took effect and I did a massive number 2, my pain was so much less than before. And I just tried to bottom burp as much as I could. Poor DH!!

Janie- So BT the same day...7 sleeps away. BRING IT ON!!

All my other patient TWWer's, hope you are sleeping well. I'm sure I'm the only CRAZY one up at the moment. Have a great day and will chat throughout.

Hugs Bel

Rustybeth Guest

Bel, I think that's very practical advice. I will be going to get some magic potion today--as I don't want to take any more senna.

Silly question #1: Am I the only woman that fears every time she goes to the toilet that the little one is going to disappear down the drain? I know it's irrational and virtually impossible, but I'm a little crazy right now. (Ha ha Bel, you're not alone)

Silly Question #2: Does anyone have any stats/weblinks on implantion times after ET? I would assume with ignorance that it would happen after 12-24 hours, especially if hatching is already started.

Okay, my sore parts and I are going to take it easy today again, and try to do some work from home. No one in my office knows what's going on so they are all in a tizzy because I've been out now for a week over what I described as "minor day surgery".

Good morning everyone,

Today is day 9 since ET (day three embryo) yesterday I had cramps I was feeling that my period is going to come I had small pink discharge I am scared I don’t want to go to toilet. I am afraid that is an early sign of period, I don’t have any embryo left.
    I am so disappointed before two days I had nausea but now every pregnancy symptoms has disappeared and period symptoms has started.

Thanks for your support
    Last edited by Cival; June 4th, 2008 at 11:06 AM.

Afternoon everyone,

Cival I am for you that it is an implantation bleed. I'm rather new to the whole IVF thing, so I'm sorry I can't give you any more information specific to it. I do know that my sister had some bleeding early in her pregnancy (natural, not IVF) and felt like she was getting AF up until 12 weeks, she is now about 21 weeks into a healthy pregnancy. So, don't give up hope yet.

Rustybeth, I too live in fear of every trip to the toilet, especially now that I am down to the last week.

Bel, I don't know about you, but I am on edge now that I am moving into the last week. I have constant butterflies in my stomach!

Saph, hope you are feeling better hun to you.

to the dreaded TWW Kaydee. I that this is the last one that you have to endure.

To anyone I have missed here is lots of

As for me, I am chugging along, nervous as nobodies business, dreading every trip to the toilet! I woke up again in the middle of the night last night and had to get up to go to the toilet... not like me at all. And not only that, but my nose has been really stuffy! Especially at night. I had so much trouble getting back to sleep last night partly because my nose was annoying me so much. Don't feel sick in any other way, so is a little puzzling.

Here's that ugly witch stays away from us all. to all you lovely ladies.

Janie xxx

Afternoon Ladies,

Hope your day is are cruising along well. I'm doing ok...starting to panic already though. Sorry if TMI but the build up of crinone is starting to come out and with it some of what I assume is old blood..none bright but more pink tinged. All the old emotions and anxieties of the past come flooding back when this happens and the desperation starts to kick in. I just hate all of this so much. Wish you could go to bed and wake up on BT day with the news of a BFP. For me it is the mind games that get me. I just don't know how to deal with another round of bad news.

RustyBeth- I'm with you on the toilet thing, but for me I'm more petrified of going and seeing blood. My first pg was natural and I went to the toilet and BLOOD. My 1st IVF cycle I made it to the day before BT and BLOOD. My second cycle I got the longed for BFP then 2 days later I went to the toilet and guess what...BLOOD. So blood and the dreaded AF witch are my number 1 enemies!! I don't know about implantation bleeding myself. Never had any with both pg's so can't give you any advice there sorry. Hope you are feeling better than before. The rest will do you the world of good.

Civil- My last BFP I had period like feelings so please remain strong and positive. I know it is so terribly hard. We all want this so desperately and I really feel your anxiety now. Just be good to yourself.

Janie- Yep, I'm going insane..totally! We'll get throught the next week together though and with all the help of these wonderful ladies. I was feeling so positive after ET but that kind of just dwindles as the days pass. Stay strong though

Everyone else, I'm thinking of you all and hoping you aren't playing mind games like me!!

Hugs Bel
    Last edited by Bel; June 4th, 2008 at 05:33 PM.

Kema, Belinda, Karly, Janie and Bel thank you so much for your kind words

DH and i had a very emotional day yesterday but we talked lots and cant wait to get straight back into the next cycle. We have a FS appointment on 20th June, the next available, and we will get straight back into it. Hopefully i will have the same luck as you Bel and be lucky second time round.

Once again, thanks for all your support ladies, i will keep my eye in here and keep updated on your progress. Cant wait to read about all your BFP! Best of luck

Paula- Happy to hear from you and very happy to hear you and DH had a good talk.It is SO SO important to keep the communication going with each other and to remember how important that relationship is to you. I would be lost without my DH on this TTC journey. Great news about moving forward and seeing the FS soon. That's exactly what I did. I felt that I had no control at all over having a baby and the only thing I could control was the decision to keep moving forward. You are definately showing your strength and your determination will pay off. Just stay strong and positive and know you've always got the support of your TTC buddies here.

All my other friends, hope you are having a good night

Hugs Bel

Thanks Bel thats very sweet of you. It is definately wonderful to know that i have so many TTC friends that are always here when i need to talk.

I have to admit that this whole journey has definately brought DH and i closer together!

Hello Ladies
    Well I popped in last Thursday to announce I was officlly in the TWW group unfortantly I have to leave you ladies early as AF decided to make a visit on Tuesday so I only made it 5 days in so it is back to square one for me. Gonna ring FS today and let them know see when they want me to start on Puregon and Pregnyl again also gonna have to get the script filled for my Pregnyl Trigger as we are going to use that this cycle.
    Well wishing all you ladies luck sending lots of sticky vibes and hope you all have more success then me maybe I will join this group again later this month heres hoping.

Hi everyone hope all is going well. Well I over did it at work yesterday. I was i agony. my ovaries were so sore I couldn't even stand up straight. Rang the clinic they told me I need to rest, yep like that is going to happen. Anyway made DH cook and get DS organised last night and felt a little better. Will try and rest today.

hi all:
    bel: hope that blastie is sticking, mind games, they're awfull.try to keep busy and i'm sure it's implantation bleeding, pray for you
    Janie: we all wish for crystal ball ! good luck to you

Rustybeth: hope your feeling ok

Saph: try to rest, use dh as much as you can. fingers crossed and toes. please please stick little bub.

Cival: good luck
    everyone elso hoping for lots of sticky dust to make those bubs stick
    janet

Morning All,

How's the TWW treating you?? Well my DH has gone away for 3 days today...What am I going to do without him to keep me sane?? The pink tinge I had in the crinone that was coming out..(sorry TMI!) ended up only being a tiny bit 2 times so I am praying with all I've got that it was implantation bleeding. One episode was tues night and one was wed morning so maybe both little ones have stuck..how blessed would we be if that was the case. Well I spoke to the clinic this morning and out of 11 eggs picked up, we had the 2 embies transferred and 4 more frozen at blastie, so I'm pretty happy with that. Just another day of relaxing and watching tv. At least I can watch all my girly shows now DH is away!!! Got to look for the positive in every situation!!

Karly and Kaydee- How are you both going? Haven't heard much from you

Kema- How's the 1st TWW treating you? Are you coping ok or going bonkers like me??!!

RustyBeth- How's the pain in your sore parts..did you end up getting the agarol and if so did it help?? BTW I forgot to tell you it tastes like crap and made me gag...but if I'd told you that before maybe you wouldn't have considered getting it!!

Cival- How you doing lovely. Did the discharge stop? I hope you are relaxing a bit more now. If you need us we're here.

Janie- How are you feeling? How's the nose..hope you aren't sick and that it was just some wierd symptom of pg for you!

Janet- How's everything going for you? Are you cruising along ok?

Saph- Rest up when you can and let DH take care of you. I know my husband loves it when he can take care of me and he really does a great job too.

Wishing Baby- So very sorry for you. Stay strong and positive and know that we all understand your pain and are here for you.

HOPING I haven't missed anyone and if I have let me know. It's time for my midday viewing!!

Will chat soon
    Hugs Bel

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast