Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait - May/June 2008

Hi everyone.. wow! this is a busy thread!

Bel, you make me laugh. 2 weeks off from work is good for avoiding work stress but you've got so much time to think about everything else!! You're doing really well. I love the toilet mantra... you're not saying that aloud are you??!!!

Janie, hope the long weekend is a relaxing one for you. The emotion and stress of treatment can be a bit much sometimes. Sounds like your DH is a fantastic support.

Karly, not long until your BT. Hope you're feeling well and you start the string of BFP news from all of us!

Rustybeth, how are you feeling? Hoping today's acupuncture helps.

Saph, how's DS? It takes a few days to get back on top of things - sleep, washing!! - when your little one is so sick. Hope you're doing ok.

Welcome Smithy.. Sending you lots of

Hi to anyone I missed. Hope you're all enjoying the long weekend.

Kaydee- I'm glad I make you laugh...I'm kind of doing my own head in today!! Ok..so the toilet mantra. SOMETIMES I do say out loud PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! See what I am reduced to??!! It's madness really!

Hugs Bel

Lots of sticky vibes to you all
    janie
    bel
    country blue
    kaydee
    rustybeth
    karly
    smithy
    sorry just a quick reply. somone gotta cook dinner
    janet

Hey Girls...

Here i am in the TWW with you all YAY! Just had my first FET after a BFP that ended in miscarriage. Anyway, we have a lovely embie on board so

:goodluck2: to ervyone - bring on the BFPs!

rach xx

barney Guest

yay rach im so glad your here now
    good luk hun

Kema Guest

Hi Girls,

Sorry I haven't been in and thanks for asking about me.

The TWW is doing my head in. every litlle twinge I get or any possible symptom I'm trying to read too much into and then I remember most are signs of AF too!!!

Anyway good to catch up with you all.

to everyone.

And for lots of BFP's.

Evening all,

I'm starting to go a bit crazy with only 4 sleeps to go. I'm actually really scared today. My BB's aren't as sore as they have been the last few days. They are still sore but I know my body so well. Last time I was pg they were sore...ok, now I''m doing my head in. Feeling myself up every couple of hours like some sicko. I am just desperate for this cycle to work. It is so very hard to do IVF with my job and I am seriously thinking of taking 6 months off if this cycle doesn't work just to focus on this TTC. I'll just work a casual job to bring some money in to cover all these crazy bills. Just can't juggle my job anymore and TTC.

Welcome Rach. Hope your stay here is easy, stress free and a one you get through with your sanity intact at the end!!

So how is everyone else going? Any more crazy's in here or am I pretty much alone??!!

Hope you all are having a good night. I'm probably the only one awake right now..am off to bed now to read a trashy book so I can stop thinking about all of this.

Night all
    Hugs Bel

Kema- Ok, just read that this TWW is doing your head in too...so I'm not alone. It's bad when it gets like this isn't it?? So hard to not lose it. BUT be strong. I am trying so hard to stay strong too. We'll all get there together.

Hugs Bel
    xxx

Rach. Best wishes for a speedy TWW and the result at the end of it all is a BFP!!

Hi Kema. Hope you're going ok. When do you BT?

Bel, it's so hard not to worry when you are getting closer and closer to BT day. I totally understand where you're coming from with work vs TTC. The travelling and juggling of appts can be exhausting. Fingers crossed you'll get your BFP this time round and you won't need to worry about it.

Kema Guest

Good Morning

Kaydee - I'm really good thanks. My blood test isn't until next Monday 16/6. I'm only 1 week into it and I'm already going nuts.

If we cant obsess in the TWW when can we?

Bel - I too understand about work, when I told my boss I had to do IVF she was really understanding, then when I officially started her attitude changed and now I try to make my appointments on my days off, not an easy task because no one seems to get that you have to be at your clinic on certain days of your cycle not just when you have a day off. I have sooo much sick leave its not funny and I still cop attitude.

Sorry about the rant.

to everyone else, hope all is well.

I know I told them at work because the boss thought I was sick going in for all these OPU's I knew they were selling the business so I thought what do they care if I'm trying to get pregnant? Now the new owners are coming in and if this cycle doesn't work I want to begin again immediately. So that's another 2 days off and I've taken to having the BT day off too.

There's no way I can concentrate at work knowing the results come in at 1:30pm and I don't finish until 5:30. Beside's it's not the type of news I want to get at work good or bad.

My BT is this Friday the 13th. Oooooo Friday the 13th :/

barney Guest

morning girls.
    work tell me about it im due back on tuesday and a bit scared to go
    im still having a fair bit of pain like af and a heap of cm when i go to the loo im also very teary today ,
    i hope you have all had a wonderful weekend and soon we start hearing some BFP

Morning All,

So we all have problems with work. Makes it all so much harder doesn't it?? I really think it will be 6 months off for me if this doesn't work. I go overseas all the time for work and it is just becoming impossible to do this and my job....lets pray I don't have to go there at all and my BFP is only 3 sleeps away now.

Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday. I'm just relaxing and enjoying my time off.

Will chat to you all soon.

Hugs Bel

barney Guest

:goodluck2::goodluck2: BEL i so hope you get your bfp so you never have to go back to work hun im for you and all of us my sweet

Hi all

Finally we are over al the vomit and hospital visits. DH and I got it yesterday but not that bad. we were debating over who was going to look after DS I won he looked after DS and I went to bed.

I here you about the work issue. I am lucky I only work two daysa week and one of the bosses has been through IVF to have her twins. But they have asked me to work full time next term so I will be having a big break for me until novemeber. It will just be to much for me to work full time and go through all of this. Being a school teacher it is not easy for me to take time of work. Poor DS is having to go into full time daycare, but it is only for ten weeks. With a big holiday at the end.

As For me I am sure It will be a BFN as my ovary pain has almost gone away now and is starting to feel more like Af cramps. My Blood Test is on The 16th but I am not doing it until the 17th as I have to work on the 16th. Didn't want that call at work.

Rustybeth Guest

Hello ladies.

Country Blue, you and I have the same BT date!

Good news that I'm feeling so much better this weekend. Yesterday's acupuncture and myotherapy session gave me a lot of relief. I am havning trouble at night with the rotator cuff pain, but I'm dealing well obsessing over that and not over the dreaded wait until Friday.

A good friend took me to the Mind/Body/Spirit expo in Melbourne today and we had a lovely time. I bought a TENS unit to use on my shoulder when I can't manage and panadol won't cut it. ON the drive back home I told her about the IVF. I had put it off for so long to avoid the risk of too much emotion if we fail this time. But since I missed so much work recently since the EPU, I needed to let her know I wasn't ill in a bad way. She was so excited and tickled that she may be an auntie. I had to remind her not to get too excited as success rates aren't good. And she said, "I want to know on Friday, good or bad, so I can be there for you." That was just so sweet. Right now my biggest fear is that if I do get bad news and can manage, that she may get upset and push me over the edge.

I had a cleaning service come in today and do my house up since my arm injury prohibits a lot of things. It's the first time I've come home and felt no guilt just flopping on the sofa to relax.

One question for anyone who's been though this before. Does Crinone cause you to have oily nipples?
    I'm sorry if that's TMI, but I am having some weirdness I've never experienced before.

Well, here's wishing sticky vibes and a warm cozy night to all of you ladies.

Rb

Hey Girls...

Bel - I know what you mean about TWW - It really is the cruelest form of torture! When you want it so badly.....what can you do?

Rustybeth - It really is a tough time and you shouldn't be too hard on yourself. I can totally understand your pre-empting the worse it is just a really terrible wait! I now call it the 12 week wait (really it is hey?).

Smithy - I wrote in your jounral - i think it is sounding good... I had same symptoms and I was PG.

Kema- some people just don't get it! I hope you can work it out hun! I always think 'it's just a job!'.

Saph - goodluck hun - I hope they are snuggle cramps, not AF!

ASM - I am okay only day 2 of TWW. It's hard not to think about it though! Also - pessaries NOT A FAN! At least they are only at night time and only for 10 days...

Rach xx

for me. Found out on saturday. BT for alternative days for the next week as my progesterone is average, even with supplementation

Good luck girls!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast