Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #6

NAT025 Guest

How is everyone doing today??
    Me still cramping so losing more and more hope as the pains are exactly like AF. I would of thought these pains would of been gone by now
    Anyone having a BT today?

I agree with Shannon & Slyder, my clinic said "life as normal" after transfer, so i guess that means whenever you feel like it is ok!

Hi all
    I am jumping back in here again after a rest for a couple of months. I hope everyone is well.
    Had FET on Wednesday, 31 Oct. Transferred 2 embies, 1 fragmented 2 cell, the other a 'lovely' 7 cell.
    On 2 pessaries/day at the moment. All in all, I'm very together this time around. I refuse to get myself into the state I was last time - I ate, drank and slept IVF - it was terrible.
    Anyway, best of luck all,

Venus

NAT025 Guest

Hi Venus Welcome back
    I too have also had two embies transferred. I had 1 8 cell and 1 compacting embryo transferred. My BT is due on Wednesday. I also am on two pessaries a day, don't you just love it.
    When is your BT?

Hi everyone just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone and good luck.
    Ven good to see you back again.
    Nat- I had plenty of pains and cramping and it nearly drove me insane just not knowing. I just kept thinking i was going to get Af cause it felt just the same. I was tired alot but not dead dog tired so it made me wonder. I ended up doing a HPT test just over a week before i was meant to have my BT they said i had to wait 3wks after my transfer for my BT and i couldn't wait any longer and i got a bfp. Dont give up hope girls and Slyder.
    Take care everyone and the very best of luck
    Last edited by sushee; November 4th, 2007 at 04:22 PM.

slyder Guest

Good to hear from you Mo5. I hope things are still going well for you.

NAT025 Guest

Hi Mumof5 - That makes me feel a bit more confident knowing that you had the same pains
    I am feeling like crap now, I know its too early but I did a HPT and I wish I hadnt of now as it came back as a BFN. I am in a mood now! My BT is not till Wednesday but I thought there might of been some slight chance that I might get that BFP now

Nat-Don't give up where there is hope there are dreams and dreams do come true.
    Slyder- yeah doing ok now but it has been a bit touch and go here and there. Im 13wks on tuesday but we only have one baby now as we lost the other baby at 7wks but its all good now. I really do wish you and DW the best of luck this time around. Im always checking in on everyone so Im still around. My thoughts and prays are with you all.
    Take care XX

slyder Guest

Nat, it may be too early given your BT is on Wednesday. If I were you (and I must emphasise this is just how I do it) I'd be preparing for a BFN and should a BFP eventuate then it's an awesome bonus.

As for us, totally convinced it hasn't happened this time. DW had a few symptoms here and there (mostly related to progesterone supplements I reckon) but has been totally normal for the past two days. Not even sore BBs! It's funny actually as she tends to have sore BBs most of the time when not on cycle, but during this cycle she hasn't. So anyway, I'm fairly pumped about transferring our last two embies early next year as our chances woudld have to be slightly better in the case than with one embie you'd think.

slyder Guest

Just a quickie to let you all know we are out of the running. Better luck next time I hope.

NAT025 Guest

Slyder I am so sorry but it is good to see that you are looking at things in such a positive way. As you say you would think having two blasts transferred you odds would be pretty good

Slyder Im so so sorry. Mate two has got to be better then one. Look at me we put two back and got one. Take care of each other..XX

Sylder sorry to hear that this cycle was not it good luck next year looks like we will be the same unless the BT shows one stayed tomorrow

Hey everyone,

Well my AF arrived today....blood test was due tomorrow, so close yet very very far. Good luck to all those that are still in the "wait"

Claire

NAT025 Guest

Good luck for your BT Tiggerlinda.
    I am so sorry Curmon why does it wait till the last minute to show up!!!

As for me I really really dont know why I do this to myself but my BT is not due until Wednesday and I have done two pregnancy tests already over the weekend and they came back as BFN. I am so mad at myself for not waiting. I am thinking that it would of been way too early as it wouldn't have been due for AF until today, so I don't know

NAT025 Guest

Hi Everyone
    I was wondering if anyone has done a HPT before AF was due and got a negative and then tested after AF was due and got a positive?

Nat I hope things have calmed a little.

BT for us came back Negative it will be a March Cycle for us next year

NAT025 Guest

Oh Tiggerlinda I am so sorry. Do you just have to await AF to arrive now?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast