Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #7

Hi all,

Missy, still really excited for you! Hows it all going?

Deni... isn't it great when you get all that money back (and forget its your money to start with anyway minus some!) we are only out of pocket $200 per cycle (ONLY ha!). How is everything with you?

Sonya, all sounds like great signs! Zoo was great, perfect, and very hot, weather up here, so it was good.

scooby, hope you enjoy your new job and it takes your mind off the wait

loula, I wouldn't worryt oo much about the hot pack, its not really ideal, but just as long as your body temperature doesn't go above ... I forget how much, but its pretty high and not really possible to go above it just because of a heat pack) ... anyway you should be fine, don't stress!

MM...... thinking of you and your BT today, hope it goes well and you have lots of great news to share!!!!!!!!

Good luck and sticky vibes to everyone I've missed!

Went to the zoo yesterday, a good distraction, though we got a bit bored after 2 hours (have been there too many times, and the shows aren't funny anymore LOL) so went home. I did some cleaning, and read Harry Potter (I just started the last book! My 14yo bro had it, and then passed it round to my mum, and sis, and then read it to my 6yo brother, so I have only just got it to read! Of course, I could've just bought it, but I'm a stinge!) and now I'm halfway through it. Even read a book and wish it wouldn't end? Thats what I'm feeling! I don't want Harry Potter to end!!!

Anyway, what am I rambling about? Nothing! Symtpoms..... 8DPO today..... nothing today, but yesterday, my belly button hurt. I don't know what it was or why (Shel said maybe the baby is attaching lol) but it hurt from my belly button right down to my vajayjay (lol, Oprah!) so that was weird..... Really tired lately, but then I have been getting up with Shel as our house is poorly designed, and lets every speck of morning light through the window, and I can't sleep! So I get up at 5.30am with Shel, so maybe thats why I'm tired... Bit of nausea... mainly after I eat, which is weird, because usually eating makes it better, but no, it makes it so much worse lately, though it goes pretty quickly. Some cramps, no sore BBs, lots of creamy CM (sorry TMI!) and I am usually dry at this time in the cycle... so that is weird also.
    Shel wants me to test on Saturday, because we have a self-imposed no sex ban on us (more liek SHEL imposed!) and she wants to test and if it comes back -ve we can do it lol. Does anyone elses partner get funny like that? We haven't done IT in two weeks, its really quite frustrating! lol

Oh thanks so much leasha, Im very excited too.

You getting some very weird thing happening to you at the moment. You just never know hun. The female body can do some very weird things hun.

LOL @ the no sex. Well I dont have sex for about 3 days before ET and now (DH) dont come near me at all till 12 weeks....lol. I know im mean...hehhehe. Just dont want to f*ck things up..

Good luck to you hun

Sadly girls...I am out of the race as predicted.
    I knew it but am very sad. It certainly doesn't get any easier no matter how many times you go thru it.
    I wish each and everyone of you success and I want to read about lots of BFN's while doing some lurking in the background..
    Go girls!!

lulu, that is so devastating. i believe it gets harder so i feel for you so. well done you on encouraging everyone else in the face of your disappointment. you are one amazing lady.
    xx

Lulu, I am so sorry. I feel devestated for you. It's just not fair....:hugs:

Oh lulu im so sorry. :hugs: your right it doesnt get any easier. Take care hun. xx

Oh Lulu I am so sorry about your news. Take care of yourself hun, its never easy.

Alisia - lol, I went for 2 wks no sex last cycle jic, I couldn't get around the illogical part of my brain honestly. Completely get what you are saying there. And I agree with Missy, your symptoms are sounding sensational so far... hoping they continue all the way to AF date.

Just had my AP appt, and we maybe have a baby on board, neither of us are willing to say for sure which is darned weird. I have lots of things to support either occasion, but we are going to treat me as though we have succeeded and hope for the best with the herbs. We'll know for sure pretty soon so its been a relatively easy tww for a change, the last couple of days could be a whole different story though

Lulu - thinking of you today xx

Hi all

Deni what is happening? Have I missed something? Did you do a test? Hurray if its +!!!!! I hope so!

It's 13dpo for me today and I've been feeling quite tired every afternoon this week, and getting some cramping and sore bbs.... Got my day 23 Progesterone BT results today and it's sky high at 270! That's bizarre! That is super high and the FS nurse told me to do a HPT... I still think its a bit too early so am going to try and wait until sunday when it will be a safe 16dpo.

Wen J - i woul be saying that you are pg!!!!Do the HPT!!!!

Lulu - hun I'm so so sorry... :hugs: that's so disappointing. Thankyou for your positive thoughts for us.

Alisha - we've been the same, 2 weeks and no action !! And lately, because of my pessaries, I haven't felt like doing the deed because I've been using them at night. If I AM UTD, then I'm going to have to switch my pessaries time so there's time for it to be absorbed well before bed time..

Sonya.. I really hope your gut feeling and AP is right about baby on board!

WenJ - no I haven't tested. I go through moments of madness and want to go out and buy a test. Your prog result sounds promising - I hope you get a positive !!! I can understnad you wanting to hold out. But we'll understand if you decide to test earlier anyway!!! GOODLUCK GIRLFRIEND!

Today at work I had a meeting all day.. and I felt a bit teary but noone noticed. AF type cramping has returned today.. no spotting or anything but gee it gets me down. I also had mild cramping last saturday (cd9) which went away, so I'm really hope I'm "pulling a Missy" and it's just implantation.. but it's hard to stay positive when it feels so much like AF !!! AF wont arrive for at least a few more days, if she is coming, becuase I had my last HCG shot only yesterday. But AF is officially due today. CMON BFP .. And come on body, feel PREGNANT, not periodified.

Best wishes to the ladies testing/BTing soon....

Wen!!!!!! TEST woman! :P

Lulu I really am so so sorry

Personally, I am terrified. In my IUI's I spotted at 12dpo even on pessaries. I am 11dpo today so feel its a tricky time for me.

Deni.... hahaha pulling a Missy lol! Yep, shes defiantely given me hope, even though today I got that dreaded crying feeling... like AF is coming... only 9DPO, but this stuff happens 5-7 days before AF so am feeling a little down. Some cramping and DEAD tired, but not feeling much else... DOn't you just hate this part. This waiting is insane, wish they could knock me out, and just wake me up when its finished!

Good morning all

just a quick one from me as i really do have to go to work still hehe

just wanted to wish everyone well for there upcoming BT

Dusty - did i read that you are getting yours done today?

Scooby Gl for Saturday - will you get your results that day too - ive never has a saturday test !!??

Slyder and Sushee please could you add my BT dates to the front page its the 30/11 thanks

BB - hope the spotting stays at bay,

Me no symptons at all and usually i have got sore BB by now - bit worried about the croine that im using as ive had it hidden under my bed since Aug when my cycle was canciled - i usually put it in my fridge but for some reason didnt this time - and i have two boxes - i hope they have survived the last few hot days !!!Still i hoping that the lack of symptons is because my little embies are still finding a very sticky place to implant into and just hope they will hurry up and do it soon!!!

slyder Guest

Done, Lou

slyder Guest

New thread time, gang.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678