Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #7

hehe 9

Leasha - looks like we are on the same day Fingers cross for us both hun

Hi all

Missy, I posted on your blog, I am so so so so happy for you hun! I really am, after everything you said about AF coming, and then to get a level like that its just fantastic, its a wonder you weren't feeling anything! Fingers crossed for a H&H pregnancy! P.S. did you have a temp chart? Did you get an implantation dip?

Lulu, yep, same day for BT... well I don't know that for sure I am just guessing. I have FS appointment on the 28th, the Wednesday, and I'll probably find out then, but am just assuming he will do it at 16DPO as he usually recommends

scooby... dodododo maybe a sign?!?!?!?!?!? I'd hold onto it! I have a funny feeling its going to happen for us too... but then I have a feeling of impending disappointment... dunno... I just hate being disappointed. I just hope it happens soon for both of us! P.S. Jordan is on my girls and boys list... great name!

Wen J, hope yourr BT has some good results

Baby Bliss, hoep you wont need the break, and you'll be on your PG journey!

dusty, good luck! I forget when your BT is... I'll have to go check... its soon isn't it?

Me: well, 6DPO, and my temps have been holding steady fantastically! I've never had such a quick rise, and such steady temps together! And I dunno if its a symptom or what, but last night I almost fainted in the shower. Is that a PG symptom? I felt rotten. Some cramps, horrible nausea and pains in the stomach, and a massive whooping headache. Had to get Shel to turn the light off as it was making me feel worse. Though I was getting a migraine, but a big drink of water and a lay down in a dark room was enough, and I was right an hour later. This morning, I'm feeling a bit funny. Nausea. But then, I always say that. Sometimes I wnoder if I completely make all this stuff up in my head, with the BFN's always rolling around.... we'll see I guess. I have my prog. BT tomorrow, and I'm going into the zoo with a friend, and I can test after Thursday, so I am thinking Monday or Tuesday. Shel still doesn't really want to test, so it will be a sly on the side test lol.
    Last edited by Indadhanu; November 20th, 2007 at 06:24 AM.

Alisia thanks so much hun. Your cramping is a good sign. I kept thinking I was getting AF but of cause nothing. ...lol at the sly testing hun. cute... Good luck to you hun.

Just want to say good luck to all the ladies about to have ET and pg BT. Hope you all get your bfp ...

DW how you feeling hun. Ive just sms you but I guess its to early...hehehe..

bye for now

Hey girls! people must be busy today !

Missy - just curious, are the AF symptoms still around, or have the eased off now? I'd hate to think they're present for the entire pregnancy! Any other symptoms yet?

Minniemouse, how are you doing? Only a couple of days now. for another fantastic result!

Mild crampiness came back a little while ago, but it's gone again now. I'm due for my last HCG injection tomorrow, hoorah!

And today I got $3000 banked in my account from Medicare !!!!! I couldn't believe it!! I'd left a whole lot of bills to claim at once for the two IUIs and a few scans and FS appts. Seems we've met the medicare safetynet now. Like winning the lottery, although it's just our own money back I guess (minus some!) Of course it'd be better if none of us had to go through this at all !!

Hi Deni no still alittle cramping. Dont like it as I think some thing is going wrong....No symt yet just sore BB and tired all the time.

I hope you all having a great week.

Whoops, I get busy and this place explodes

Missy - An enormous congrats hun, fantastic brilliant super ace news hun, so glad we can share it with you.

Sharon - Not long to go now, hoping AF stays away and you can have a positive BT hun.

Alisia - Good luck with BT today hun, am thinking of you and enjoy the zoo, hopefully the weather is not like here today (lots of lovely rain, its so nice atm).

Wen - Lucky you, you get to BT a day before I do... I completely understand how you feel as we approach the end of cycle #2... I have many similar emotions at this point.

BB, Lulu, Dusty, Scooby.

11 dpiui, and nothing much to report. Had some occasional pokings in the abdomen, but that seems relatively normal, no signs of AF yet which is somewhat unusual, I usually have a day of cramping back ache a few days before but there is still time. Still remaining positive and focussed but so busy and tired that it hasn't been all consuming for once... I'll save that for the weekend when I'm due lol.

Hi everyone
    Missy still so excited for you and dont worry i had cramping till about 4.5monthes with DS, STILL so excited for you
    Leasha: everything sounds really +ive, i hope 4th time is the charm for you. Go the sneaky HPT
    Deni: have fun shopping, its funny cause i know your only getting your money back but you still feel like youve won lotto, its great isnt it
    Baby bliss: hope youve got a sticky one and wishing you a fast TWW
    Loula: know what you mean sooo many of us, hopefully thats cause were all getting BFP's for christmas
    Hi wenJ and dusty hope you are good and breezing through the TTW not long to go.
    Well started work yesterday and im going in today but it a new business and very quiet so not sure what hours ill be given but its a great distraction and it also good fun to be in such a beautiful enviroment doing something i love (sketching) Have a great day everyone

Ok ive been sitting here for the last 30min with a heat pack on and after speaking with BG have realised that its a big NO NO !!ooops! Hope it doesnt have any effect on implantation aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i told myself this waiting would not get the better of me and i can already feel myself starting to crack!!

Loula hang in there hun. It so hard I know.

scooby thanks so much hun. Good luck with the work. Hope your well.

Awwww sonya thankyou so much. Oh its good so far for you too hun. Lets hope not signs of AF come your way hun.

leasha I didnt have a chart hun so sorry couldnt tell you. How you feeling??

Hi to all you other ladies. Good luck to you all. xxx

Thanks missy

oh one more thing - i had heaps of cm three days befor i started the p4 but i know the clinic takes day of o from day starting p4??? i am on a hrt cycle. so fully medicated anway. but i have not had any CM since ?????

I guess any is a good sign hey

Hi Girls,

Loula - dont fret..I'm sure the heat pack didnt do any damage..
    Scooby - GL with the new job. You are so luck to be able to do something you love.
    S'rose - pokings are good. Cramps are good...this is all good. So glad it hasn't be consuming you, wish I could get a bit of that.
    Missy - sore BB and tired - are the perfect symptoms to have right now..Early for m/s if it is going to kick in. How I am wishing for your symptoms...
    Deni - dont you love those cheques?? Sadly, mine to straight back to my Amex to pay for all this
    Dusty - how u doing today sweet? How's my friend Bob?
    WenJ - doing ok I hope..??
    BabyBliss - hanging in there??
    Leasha - how goes all those cramps? good signs i hope..

Me - well i tested (as expected). Got the faintest line yesterday and same today. I am not hopeful. I am 100% sure it's still the Pregnyl. If it was BFP then is should be getting darker and its so faint I really have to strain to see it.
    My BT is now tomorrow as I cant go Friday so will report in. Sadly I am not expecting good news. I am just so glad this will be over one way or another because I have been just horrible this last week and everyone hates me..

Oh Lulu, big time for you here. I hear so many stories on here of girls who dont get a positive HPT till a few weeks more into their pregnancy. HOpe that stupid pregnyl was well and truly out of your system - BEST WISHES FOR YOUR BT TOMORROW - I'll be checking in on you. and

Thanks Deni - feeling pretty sad and sorry for myself right now...trying not to but just can't help it...
    let you know for sure tomorrow..
    have a good night everyone

oh yeah - had to change BT to tomorrow as cant do Friday..

Oh lulu I think it might be good news hun. you get your hun. good luck tomorrow hun

Hi gals ... wishing you lots of luck and BFPs
    Lulu my girlfriend had a negative HPT reading and the next day she went in for BT and it was positive. So ... you never know! Hang in and GL!

Good Luck today Lulu! may all your dream come true.

lou, i am glad you have had your ET.

everyone else

xx

Good luck everyone.

DW how you feeling hun??

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast