Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait Thread #7

Hi all,

Missy, I'm thinking of you today, and hope you get that BFP result! I'm so excited for you! I so hope this is it!

Sharon, I've been feeling a kind of funny in the belly feeling... nothing much else, but have got a kind of energy feeling, so I hope that means a BFP on the way for us both!

Sonya, Hope that jabbing pain means a little embie sticking in there good! I have my CD21 BT wednesday (well, 7 days after ovulation... its actually going to be CD25 but no matter, thats neither here nor there lol), hope the results are good :-)

dusty, scooby, Wen J... good luck for your BTs this/next week... are either of you doing a HPT? and scooby... i think you are being very paranoid for no reason... bet that little one is sticking nicely in the right spot! And good luck with exams!

MM, nice to see you too... well, wish I didn't ... lol you know what i mean too... Yes the pregnyl sucks doesn't it. Of course, its probably a good thing, so we don't test too early and get disappointed at a -ve... it is still annoying having something else decided when I can and can't test! 7DPO still might be too early for symptoms, who knows!

loula, Good luck for the FET on Tuesday!

Hope everyone gets a nice

Me, 5DPO, and, well, no symptoms yet to speak of...except that feling of energy, which I am possibly making up in my head...! And the smell and peeing in the middle of the night, at 1DPO (if you even count that!). My temps are still being good. Possibly the best temps I've had since we started, nice and steady, not spiking around everywhere! Especially after ovulation. I'm so happy. I will be even more happy if my prog. BT come back with a nice rise too..... Shel is very excited, and being very, very protective. It's unusual for her to get very excited... she might even approve of me doing a HPT... I was just gonna do it after she leaves for work... but maybe she'll agree!

Happy Monday everyone!

slyder Guest

Hi gang. BT dates are now in the thread intro post. Please let me know if I've missed anyone.

Hi everyone
    Yeeeeeah exams are over but i start work tomorrow at least its a distraction. Yeah your right leasha i know im being very paranoid, its so weried because i want to be pregnant and i want to be postive and i must say last time i was in TWW it totally consummed me but im really floating along at the moment and dont think about everything too much till i get a niggle, i think i kind of know i dont have a chance as i have been trying for 2.5 years and FT for almost a year now and here i am thinkng im going to get BFP second cycle after my lost tube with no medication or FT, its the most bizarre thing because although i know all this i have this feeling that its going to happen anyway OR am i living in hope.
    The most bizarre thing we have always said our next child would be called JOrdan and i never really hear the name alot. Yesterday i played golf and the guy working there was called Jordan and then i went to the shops and the guy who served me was called Jordan coincidence or something else dododododo (sorry my sad atempth at spooky music). Missy still thinkin of you big BFPs today
    Leasha its all sounding really positive, with DS i couldnt cook meat from the second he was concieved without throwing up, so big stickies
    Deni good luck with the renos DONT lift anything heavy
    LOu welcome to the TTW hope it flies in for you
    Wen J, MM and all the over lovely girls good luck and sticky vibes

Hi all

Well its been the longest day ever but it was all worth it. OMGOSH can you believe im pg. You ladies have been the best and I truely hope you all get your bfp real soon. I still cant believe it. Im having number 3....hehehhe

OMG Congrats Missy! I'm so happy for you! !

YAY Missy!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats - that's the best best news....
    How exciting for you.....

Awww thanks girls. Its very exciting here at the moment. Now we just need to see some more of you ladies with bfp.

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaah Missy
    That is the best news i had such a good feeling for you today, wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy, good on ya girl youve done the team proud
    Last edited by sushee; November 19th, 2007 at 04:17 PM. Reason: removing a couple of emoticons. Sorry otherwise the page takes ages to load for some people!

Thanks guys. So now one down and all you to go. I really hope you ladies get your bfp too. Im sure you will.

Alisia dont worry about no symptoms hun. Look at me. I kept thinking AF was coming. Oh how wrong was I....lol...Yipppeee. Sending you lots of

Scooby im sorry everyone had that name now. Dont you just hate that. I hope your bfp comes soon hun . chin up.

DW hun where are you. Hope your sick (pg) ...lol. Not long now for you hun. Im getting really excited for you hun.

Hope everyone else is well

Missy I'M SO THRILLED YOU'VE MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!

Good on you hun - what a ride you've been on in the lead-up. You're an inspiration!!!!!

And you've renewed my hope in myself - I remember you describing AF feelings/crampiness on and off... i got a bit of that on Sunday and got really down about it.

I'm going to just DANCE out of this office for you, YEEEEEHAAAAARR !!!!!

Oh Missy Ive been watching this space for the past coupl;e of days and Im actually buzzing inside to here your fantastic news. Congratulations you deserve the best Hip Hip Hoorray!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Missy! How exciting!!!! You must be in heaven right now!!!!!

As for me I have just had my CD23 BT for progesterone levels, results back on Wed. Feel pretty tired and worn out and a bit of anxiety feeling.... one week and I'll know if our 2nd IUI worked! I'm so praying for this! I don't know how I'll cope otherwise..... Fingers crossed!

woo hoo missy! i have been chasing you around the threads with my congratulations. it is simply wonderful hun.

ok gals we can do the full sweep, that would be wonderful.
    xx

Congratulations Missy! So happy for you!!!

I should be in here, I am 5dp 2dt. Is that how I write it!? MIVF does day 2 transfers only, as far as I know, and we had 2 low grade embies put back, all we had from 11 (****e!) eggs. My BT date is the 28th, but being regional, it may take til the next day to get the results (unless I am desperate for them and drive to a closer lab!)

I feel odd, its all been a bit surreal, and its still sinking in. It is also the first 2ww since we took the 2 year break after our IUI's. I had forgotten how awful they are. The crinone has left me feeling a bit flat and sad too. I feel philosophical. If it doesn't work, we'll get back on the horse and try again in the new year... but of course will be bitterly disappointed.

All the best to others.

hi kel, i am glad you made your way here hun. you have done so well with a pretty rocky start and cycle. hey hun, arielle got her BFP with a grade 2 embie put back on day 3. she had a similar result with EPU, fertilisation as you (well actually only one fertilised and i think she had something like over 20 follies, then 9 eggs - it is in her TTC journal).

alicia, things are looking promising hun
    scooby, jordan is a great name. go with the connections. it will happen hun, be positive.

wen, hang in there hun. its not over til the fat lady does her thang!

slyder, i meant to say thanks for doing the BT date's i hope we can help you out with it.

Hi all

Missy - huge congrats hun - i just knew it this time - i followed your journey from your ectopic and im so thrilled for you CONGRATS again.

BB - im hearing you on the Day 2 TF - i was with MIVF and left for that reason, the care was great and i loved seeing my FS only but having already been with Monash where they do day 5 and with guided US, wanted to return to them for treatment. -In saying that many women have sucess with day 2 so GL hun

Slyder - please could you put up my BT date which is ........................30th November !!!!!Yes how great - having TF tomorrow and BT in less than two weeks. Hope thats a good thing though.

Hoping we all hear some more great news soon xx

lou, i feel terrible i forgot to say hi before and welcome you! hello and WELCOME!!

best of luck with ET tomorrow hun, you deserve the best outcome. i am hoping for the best for you and your DH.

xx

ah hun thanks - it will take a while for me to keep up in here too - how many of us are there in the tww!hang on ill check the first page lol

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast