Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Nervous after 1st transfer

Hi Sonya
    Would be nice to meet up...I'm just going from one drama to the next at the moment...have posted the details in the LTTTC AC thread..it never ends!!!!!!!!!!!

just read them Ellie - how atrocious!!! hope you find somewhere more accommodating and not so rude in the future....

Thanks Sonya...I'm so addicted to BB I don't have time to work anyway lol!!!

Ellie!! I was away at the weekend and just caught up with all the news...how terrible what happened at work! that is so very rude! I think it just made your decicision much easier in a way though...sometimes the best strategy is to walk away and don't let things that not worthwhile your energy bothering you....

Hope your infection will clear up really soon...

The idea that you and Sonya can catch up is so exciting, I so think your guys should...I would love to join you if physically can...ah...one day...

Have a nice day ladies!

hi everyone!!!!!!!!! it's been a while...... Ellie iam so sorry about everything........ you sound so strong, dont give up....... we will all get there one day... are you going ahead with your frozen embies?? iam going though my first frozen cycle now i have my transfer on sat, it sounds like the girls have had a great news from there FET so that gives me some hope, and i need a lot of that at the moment, good luck to all you girls that it has worked for and look after you and your babies.

Hi Vanessa!
    Great news on FET...good luck for saturday....come and let us know how you go!Have everything crossed for you xxx

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi ladies,

this thread has become an unofficial chatter thread, and to keep on top of things, I hope you understand that I am going to have to close it and direct everyone to the monthly chat thread to keep in touch. I know that we have a lot of members in the LT threads atm, but threads that start on one topic but which then blow out to over 340 posts (!), like this one has done. makes it more difficult for me to moderate. It's no longer on the original topic, so I think it's run it's course.

I'll see you all over in the monthly chat threads!

love
    sushee
    Last edited by sushee; June 26th, 2007 at 11:20 AM.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920