Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Nervous after 1st transfer

Oh lucky you! Have a wonderful time...hope to catch up when you get back...my email address is on my profile if the thread is closed xxx

Hello ladies, I think we have been keep this thread for a record long time...here is my 5 cents...

Love the ticker Janine, and hope you are now enjoying the QLD sun and growing a nice belly...

Ellie, how are you going sweetie? Glad to hear that at least you have put the D&C behind you and waiting for a new start....Have the work situation sorted it out yet?

For me, today is the T (transfer) day...2 hours to go...for some reason, I am getting a bit nervous even more so than the 1st time, I guess that's the downside to take the day off...no distractions...

Hope everyone else is keep well and travelling fantastically...

BeiBei...well done! How many did you have transfered? How did it go? Ohhh soooo exciting...I have everything crossed for you!!!!

Today was my first day back at work...went in...said hello to the witch...sat at my desk...eventually got called in for the chat...which I kept professional...she was very to the point and obviously aware she has stuffed up BIG TIME...so I have my big meeting tomorrow afternoon which will determine whether I resign or take leave...whatever happens I am not working with her ever again...evil thing that she is!!!!

Oh, evil female boss could be sth...glad you are moving away from her...last thing you need right now is negative energy around you Ellie...so stick with your ground...hope all works out for you...

Yeah, transfer went well...and now I feel absolutely nothing though...I know its too early to feel anything but that worries me...I hope this time at least I will make to the b/t ....

Hi BeiBei

Congrats on the transfer. Sooo exciting ... lots of sticky vibes and positive thoughts coming your way and you are DEFINITELY going to make it to the b/t!! Yay!

Cheryl

Oh thank you Cheryl..hope your cycle will be a smooth ride too, what stage are you in?

BeiBei I have butterflies for you!!! It's so exciting to think you have your little one on board...your both in my prayers!!!!

As for me...BIG meeting went soooo well I am in shock!!! Will tell you all about it when I know what's going to happen but the options they presented to me are all better than I'd ever dreamed!!!! My FS has been amazing...he phoned me late the other night for me to listen as he dictated the letter for me into his dictaphone thing...he was sooo supportive! Anyways...I'll have more to tell soon..soooo exciting!!!!

Oh, thanks Ellie...I have been trying to take my mind off this...but gees man, that's hard work...

So happy for you about the good news on job front, its sounds like exceeding your expectations! That's great, after all, we bloody have to spend more than half of our day at work, so it makes tremendous difference if you are happy! You go girl, don't be afraid to ask for more, you totally deserve it! Tell me more when you have more news....xx

Hi BeiBei

Congratulations on your transfer. wishing you all the best.

Hi everyone
    Thought I better post to keep this thread going until we find out BeiBei's news and catch up with Janine when she gets back from her holiday...all VERY important!!!!

As for me...had a total melt down at work on Friday...walked in the door to find a poxy pot plant and card on my desk from my boss...after all I've been put through and she's been horrible to me since I got back on Tuesday she waits till Friday and thinks that is going to fix everything....sooooo upset went home at 8.30am and I'm not going back...ever...big boss has said he will move me and he would only need 48 hrs to get things sorted so I should hear from him tomorrow...so once this is sorted I might then have some time to grieve for our lost bubby...all too hard...and to add to it all...my cousin phoned yesterday to tell me she's pregnant and my brother's girlfriend had her baby shower yesterday too...I didn't go...I am at breaking point...can't sleep, eat...have infection post d&c...all too hard!!!!

Ellie - i really feel for you hun! i hope things start to get more positive for you again soon. life can be so cruel!

Bei Bei - congrats on Transfer. im hoping to have mine by the end of the month! did you do Natural FET? when is the big BT!!! how many did you have put in? questions questions questions!!!!!!

Yay Son...how exciting...I'm doing FET next too,,,got to wait for AF then a cycle...then FET...seems a lifetime away...gives me time to work out all the other stuff and de stress...can't wait to follow your journey xxx

oh Ellie - i really hope your next journey is THE one.then we can take our bellies and one day babies to meet ups and compare stories! i know you have such a long wait, but when it finally comes time im sure it will fly. im just scared the drugs stuffed my body and its going to take FOREVER to get AF. no sign or symptoms as yet... i even wore white briefs and dress pants today when i went out to try tempt AF to come and be a witch. silly hey?

Hey Ellie, sorry things are being so tough for you right now. Your boss sounds really insensitive... quite strange. Hmm, whats with the dodge pot plant?? Where are you moving to?? I know FET seems ages away, but time does go quite quickly, and for us, well, the time is something you need, to be able to get over your lost baby. For ages after i didnt think i would be ok, i just kept thinking what if. Now i feel better, sad still for the baby we wont ever hold, but positive for our future, and the maybe's...I hope things start to get better

Thanks girls...it just gets you when you least expect it...like the baby shower yesterday...I thought I would be sitting there 10 weeks pregnant sharing my exciting news with everyone and instead I was at home trying to get myself together...adn I've had my parents staying for the weekend as mum went to the shower..and now I've just had a call from a staff member who's getting a hard time from the boss too...too much stress...got a lot to sort out in the next month...Sonya I would love to catch up...could have alot of spare time on my hands really soon!!!!

Hi ladies

Sorry I haven't been around lately - we went away for the long weekend and have been busy busy!

BeiBei - I am up to day 3 of my GonalF injections now - I am having some side affects such as headaches, sore boobs and I am a bit irritable this afternoon (maybe because I am tired). My next scan is on Monday when FS will decide when to do the trigger and EPU. It all seems so surreal at the moment! There is a chance that EPU will be the end of next week.

Ellie - how are you holding up? Have you heard news from your big boss yet? I hope you are starting to feel a bit better, you have had such a rough trip and no-one needs the extra tension of everyone else getting good news when you are feeling this way. Hopefully you and Sonya will be able to buddy up for your FET and pregnancy - that would be so good.

Take care everyone. Cheryl

Hey Chez...wow..you're right into it now...very exciting...I have everything crossed for you...please let us know how things are going!

I'm feeling better today...antibiotics seem to be working...heard from the BiG boss Monday night and he said he needed 24hours to finalise everything...so I'm glued to my mobile waiting for this to be over...I have never been soooo stressed in my life...I just need to move on and at the moment I'm in limbo...it's driving DH nuts which isn't helping...I'm on sick leave without pay at the moment so this is new for him...financially...VERY new for him...lol....we are fine...he just can't get his head around it yet...I keep reminding him that if our first little one had stuck I'd be home with a 2 year old now!!! Anyway...waiting waiting...

Hello ladies, sorry haven't been very active lately as I have been quite depressed...just have a lot in my mind including if this cycle doesn't work what I should do etc etc...

anyway, AF hasn't arrived yet at least that is the good news I can hold on, B/t is on Saturday, but I think I am going to cave in for a HPT tomorrow morning...no symptoms really make me pessimistic...not feeling anything nothing...

Chez, sorry about the side effects you are having, good luck with next Monday scan and hopefully the EPU will give you lots of good quality eggies...

Ellie, I have been thinking of you and wondering how you go with your job situation, waiting sucks...this monring when I was waiting for the bus in the cold to work, I passionately hate it and why it seems to be 'the story of my life'...sorry I am venting now...I hope you get that phone call soon and it will be the better news than you expected...take care of youself and get better....xx

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast