Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Nervous after 1st transfer

Bei Bei...hey hun...I've been thinking of you too...I so hope this is a sticky one... worry about the next cycle IF you need to...it's so hard to stay positive but hang in there...Saturday must seem like a lifetime away..we're all here for you..come chat lots...it'll help and we want to be there for you too. You have been such a great support to me...let us repay the favour xxx

Hello....Bokkie....anyone out there???????

Hi Ellie, how are you hun? I am just here lurking and also wondering whereis Bokkie? It seems that she loves her holiday so much and decide never comes back...

Hi BeiBei
    How are you? What's happening? Bokkie did say two weeks so it's probably the end of this week that she'll be back? She might not come back now she has BFP?
    Me...ummm...am organising a phone consult with Dr Gavin Sacks at IVF Australia re: reproductive immunology...should be tomorrow...want his imput before I see FS on the 4th July...I can't have another mc and I won't try until they can tell me something? I'm really emotional today..think I might be ovulating...it's 3 weeks since D&C so it's possible...I'm on leave until this new position is sorted for me...so hopefully I'll only be working 2 days a week and destressing ready for BFP!!!! So I'm home with the furkids having a great time

Hi Ellie, I am doing well...apart from the low back pain I don't have any profound symptoms...so have to patiently wait till 10th July scan...my tummy does seems to be getting round though...

I am glad you are taking some active approach to find out more, good luck with the call. I know my FS whose name is Mark Livingstone at SIVF also does more immunological testing than other FS in general. So if in need, let me know and I will give you his contact. But I so hope it will somehow give you an answer...

2 days a week at work, you lucky girl! I am so up for that...but who is going to pay my mortgage...

BeiBei
    So glad things are going well!
    I'm soooo tired today...something is going on with my hormones...not sad just really tired and washed out feeling...I'm a little annoyed about phone consult...they said it was free and now they're say it's $100...and I can't claim from medicare? So...I'm going to wait and see my FS on the 4th July and if he won't do the testing then I'll do the consult...I've found out so much from the girls here I've got enough to get started with anyway and at the moment a $100 is $100!!! I haven't started work yet...and to be honest I don't think I could anyway...just sooooo tired. ANyway hun...keep in touch xxx

aw, I remember you did say the phone consultation is free, and now is $100? that's bit steep...yeah, wait to see you FS and then decide...write down all your questions and don't be shy to ask...

Take is easy hun and its probably a big time for your body to recover after D&C, and just give it time and don't be too hard on yourself...did you say its been 3 weeks after D&c, maybe its PMS before AF arrives...hope it will treat you well...hugs

Oh how silly am I...that's what it is...PMS...just really BAD PMS...which probably means really BAD AF...bring it on...the sooner the better! Then we can get back to 'normal'!

How many weeks will you be at your scan? Exciting and scarey all in one I bet...please let me know how everything goes...I am living through you and Bokkie!!1

that's why I thought, as soon as yu get your AF and then you will be able to cycle soon...

About me, I am trying not to worry too much although its a bit hard, especially I don't really have any symptoms. But I kind of work it out maybe its because that I am just that kind of 'no symptoms' girl. Because even going through stim IVF cycle with all the injection, tablets etc, I don't have any kind of symptoms...first scan is on 10th July which feels like life time away (7 weeks scan), so I guess I am trying not to count the days...but hey today Im 5 weeks...

When can you start cycling again? If AF turns up soon, can you start FET cycle? I have so much faith in FET cycle now, so I will have everything crossed for you...you have 2 snowbubs and that is exciting!!!

BeiBei...It's so nice to chat with you...I really needed a buddy today

I have to have another cycle before I can do FET...my nurse thinks I should do another stim cycle she didn't really give a reason other than she thinks blasties don't have a great thaw rate? I had a chat to our embryologist too...and she thinks 2 days transfers are better...which makes no sense to me when everyone around here seems to get BFP with FET blasties!!!!! The only advantage I see to doing another stim cycle is financial because we're over the medicare threshold and it will be heaps cheaper? But I think we have to give these two little snowbubs a go...what's the point of leaving them sitting there? So if AF arrives we could do FET in August...gosh that sounds exciting!

How exciting...that was my 400th post!

I think blasties have great thaw rate, at least the scientist told me its 70%...maybe do 1 FET and see how that works and you are still in time to do a stim cycle before the end of the year to rip of the 'safety net' benefit...as far as I know, you can do a stim cycle straight after a FET one...

But do find out those questions you have in mind before you start your FET, ie. immunology testing etc...because you don't want to waste a perfect blastie if something there need to be fixed first...

I totally agree...I have a really good feeling about these little ones...we are having both put in...crazy huh?

i agree Ellie- give your two snowbubs a chance first before putting your mind and body through another intensive stimulated cycle. if the FET doesnt work at least you can go straight into stim, but the other way around its a longer wait for your body to recoup (IYKWIM?) i have good vibes about your 2 blasties as well.

Thanks Sonya...how are things with you?

just waiting for next saturday then can start BT's to track when my lh surge will occur. one more week and it will feel like im actually doing ivf again. at the moment i feel like a kid outside the candy shop looking in at all the lovely possibilities.

I love your description! I'm feeling more like I've jumped out of the fish bowl...trying to breathe and really need to get back in! Hope all goes well xxx

not long till you see your fs. hopefully we will get to meet each other at a perth meet-up when our lives arent so emotional and hectic.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast