Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Nervous after 1st transfer

Juat thought id update you al and let you know that my TWW has come to an end and sadly i got a BFN no raised hcg at all, so back to the fs in a week to discuss options, im going to London to see family and didnt really want to be pg at the time of flying but i just thought i would change my ticket closer to the time so now i dont know what to do, i dont want to put off TTC and wont so we will just see how it goes i guess

I'm so sorry Lou! You're so strong to have gone through so much. Have a good break and hoping the next cycle is the one x

Sonya! I'm so sorry about your little dog... Its so sad to have to do that. I hope you're feeling better and that the BFN was just too early!

So no bad news call yet, I guess that means we made it to transfer... leaving in an hour or less, yikes!!!

Hey bokkie how was tF i hope you are resting.xx

Hi Girls
    Lou...I'm so sorry hun..hope you're doing ok..
    Sonya...How are you holding up?
    Bokkie...lots of rest for you...sending lots of sticky vibes your way!

ellie - not good. cramps and aching back and now AF has started to show. BT tomorrow, but i know the answer. just aiming for a snowbub thaw next...sorry had a bad couple of days. too tired to type or read anymore. chat tomorrow.....

Oh Sonya...I am so sorry hun...it's just not fair...there's nothing I can say except I'm so sorry and I'm thinking of you...take care xxx

Well...Sonya...I've been crying non stop for the past 25 minutes and have just stopped to breathe...
    Had the scan this morning...saw the little 'blob' and got pictures...all good...then phoned the clinic for results at 2.30...to find out HcG has only gone from 3200 to 3500 since Tuesday...so it's all over....what a day...the cruelest day EVER!!!!!

OMG ellie!!! im crying for you too.

Thanks Sonya...I'm sooooo angry...how can this all happen in one day...the first time we have ever seen our little one at scan and then this...how can life be so cruel????

Oh Ellie, I am so sorry to hear the news...there is nothing I can say to make you feel better...take care of youself...and my prayer is with you....xx

So I just phoned the clinic back...and spoke to my fav nurse...she's very confused...as we saw a pola body and everything looked great on the scan and my progesterone is 445? So another test on Monday and she told me not to give up hope as she has seen this happen to another girl and the next test was fine???? Somehow...I don't think that's possible???????????? Has anyone heard of such things happening?????????

OMG ellie i dont understand, you levels are still higher though, y cant they test you agin sooner. thinking of you hun

Thanks Lou...I just don't get it??? But thanks for pointing out that the levels have gone up....I've been so focused on the doubling thing I'd lost sight of that...THANK YOU!!!!

Ellie, I'm so sorry hun, I pray that the next test comes back okay. I so hope it was a mistake! You're in my thoughts and prayers! x

You're right, they DID go up. And surely its what they see on the scan that counts too. It really could have been a lab error, bub does look fine after all. Hang in there okay!

Thanks Bokkie... i was just thinking that I probably shouldn't even be chatting about all this in this forum....really insensitive of me...sorry...

My thoughts are with you Ellie. Try and stay positive, hope the weekend passes super quick and the results on Monday show that this test is just an anomaly.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast