Hi girls,

Reading through all of these postings i feel better knowing i am not alone.

I actually am starting to avoid going to family functions because everyone is getting pg. And that lump that wells up in my throat everytime i am told of someone elses bfp is getting bigger.

I have endo and a dermoid cyst on my left ovary i only found out this month. I am going for a lap next month. I was so depressed that i didn't even bother charting this month... whats the point??

I am praying that my tubes are not blocked because there is no way we can afford ivf.

I am leaving my job at the end of june because my boss has given me so much grieve i just can't stand it any more. I am going to start my own cleaning company. Maybe that will take my mind off things.

Thank you girls for all being so honest in your postings. You all make me feel a little more normal on this crazy roller coaster of ttc.